Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

I was in the city one night last week with friends and after dinner, I thought I might stop by to 360 or 276. Took a look at the roster and decided 360 was a better option. Arrived and David suggested I take a look at the line up. Great idea, but left me even more confused due to the choice available until the last girl came bobbing in, which was Karin. Karin is around 150-155cm compared to the other girls in the line-up who all seemed around 165 to 170cm. Her dyed blonde hair creates a captivating mix of cuteness and a little slutty all in one tiny bubbly package. I also heard from another friend on this Forum that Karin has a special talent with her pussy slide, so I was also interested to try that. So ended up choosing Karin due to her infectious smile and bubbly demeanor and … reports of a special talent. Plus Karin was visibly the youngest in the line-up, which is also a personal preference.

David came back to confirm my choice and quickly messaged Karin, who let out a squeal of delight (yeah really – just to see me. Amazing!). I learned later Karin had come over to 360 from 276 after 10pm hoping to get another job before she finished for the night – which is why she was so pleased to get another job. But I’m trying not to let that bruise my ego lol.

So Karin walks back into the room with a big smile on her face, which is a great entrance! I walk straight up to her, don’t say a word and we start kissing. Karin reciprocates and the atmosphere is a little electric. Then touching then more kissing. For some reason her white Masseuse coat is already unbuttoned/unzipped and so I open it up to admire her assets. Lovely little A+/B- boobs (which I love) and a nice firm arse – for arse lovers! As my hands started to explore inside her panties, I also discovered a delightful little shaved pussy.

Off with her coat, then her bra and to enjoy her lovely boobs. Then over to the bed and I kneel down in front of her as I pull her panties down. It’s getting hot and heavy and we realised we haven’t had a shower yet! So quick shower and back to the bed. Strangely there has still been no discussion about a massage and - nor would there be for the remainder of the hour. Karin jumps up on the bed, lies back at right angles and spreads her legs to pick up from where we just left off. A beautiful sight! I take that as an invitation to start DATY and watch as Karin’s eyes roll backwards and then arch her back as I dive into the delicious feast in front of me. Karin’s pussy is visibly small and I knew entering her was gonna be fantastic!

Karin is super responsive. Every move got a response and it wasn’t long before she came. I just loved licking her, then tongue fucking her and then deep rimming (on her). Time for orgasm #2 as I insert first one finger and then two into her tiny honey pot. Geez she s tight! Again, with her back arching as she enjoys the combination of finger fucking together with DATY. Boom, she cums again, but this time I can feel her tight little pussy convulsing around my two fingers inside her. Hmm, that’s gonna be interesting later… I thought.

Seeing Karin laying back on the bed with her legs spread wide open and somewhat defenceless in the afterglow of her last orgasm, I put my desire for a BJ on hold, dommed up and pushed inside her. Fark , she is tight! The massage bed seemed to be roughly the right height as I slid in and out of her, but eventually moved to a more comfortable option of mish on the bed. We fucked and fucked and I felt like I could blow in the condom, which is rare for me. I mentioned it to and Karin added “it’s because I can control my muscles inside”. So she was constricting her vaginal muscles around my cock, while I was fucking her. This is a gift that keeps on giving.

Realising I still hadn’t had a BJ yet, I asked for one and Karin happily smiled. Nice BBBJ and ball licking and moved to 69 to lick her lovely little pussy again. As mentioned, I had heard that Karin is somewhat famous for her pussy-slide, so I asked for that, too. I am glad I did and now know the reason for the fame. Karin positions herself expertly over the top of my cock, lubricates her lips and rubs/slides up and down, while occasionally teasing with some pressure on the head, as if you are about to enter her, but positioned at the top of her pussy lips, rather than at the entrance, so ….. without actual entry. The ultimate tease, I guess, but performed expertly.

Ok, back to fucking, so on with another condom and move to cow girl (which I don’t do very often) and then to doggy. Wow, I just loved being inside her and enjoyed arse play while fucking her doggy style. Then back to mish so I could see her lovely little breasts and cute little face.

Feeling like I was going to blow again, I asked if CIM is ok, to which I get an enthusiastic ‘ok’ and so we untangle ourselves and I lie on my back. Karin removed the dom and takes my dick in her mouth while touching my nipples and I explode. Instead of pulling out then, Karin keeps slowly sucking and I can feel her tongue rolling around my cock – with my cum still her mouth.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and we separated and I got dressed while Karin showered. We chat a bit and then part ways, promising to catch up again, soon. Can’t wait!
    I’m posting this on both sections of the Forum in case some punters want to have a massage. I regret, I have no feedback on Karin’s massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice AR bro

What about her size/shape. It's hard to tell from the pic, but she looks like she has a decent arse and thighs?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the damage? I really need to do a city punt. Feels like I’m missing out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    What was the damage? I really need to do a city punt. Feels like I’m missing out
    It is now $210 at 360 plus a tip of two pineapples for obvious reasons ;-)

At 276 it is $190 to the shop plus the same tip.

It was my first time to try Karin and I left with a smile. LOL

Enjoy!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I did see the shop prices were higher the others, is it a massage or a brothel?

Sounds like a good time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice review. Seems you had a great time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I was in the city one night last week with friends and after dinner, I thought I might stop by to 360 or 276. Took a look at the roster and decided 360 was a better option. Arrived and David suggested I take a look at the line up. Great idea, but left me even more confused due to the choice available until the last girl came bobbing in, which was Karin. Karin is around 150-155cm compared to the other girls in the line-up who all seemed around 165 to 170cm. Her dyed blonde hair creates a captivating mix of cuteness and a little slutty all in one tiny bubbly package. I also heard from another friend on this Forum that Karin has a special talent with her pussy slide, so I was also interested to try that. So ended up choosing Karin due to her infectious smile and bubbly demeanor and … reports of a special talent. Plus Karin was visibly the youngest in the line-up, which is also a personal preference.

David came back to confirm my choice and quickly messaged Karin, who let out a squeal of delight (yeah really – just to see me. Amazing!). I learned later Karin had come over to 360 from 276 after 10pm hoping to get another job before she finished for the night – which is why she was so pleased to get another job. But I’m trying not to let that bruise my ego lol.

So Karin walks back into the room with a big smile on her face, which is a great entrance! I walk straight up to her, don’t say a word and we start kissing. Karin reciprocates and the atmosphere is a little electric. Then touching then more kissing. For some reason her white Masseuse coat is already unbuttoned/unzipped and so I open it up to admire her assets. Lovely little A+/B- boobs (which I love) and a nice firm arse – for arse lovers! As my hands started to explore inside her panties, I also discovered a delightful little shaved pussy.

Off with her coat, then her bra and to enjoy her lovely boobs. Then over to the bed and I kneel down in front of her as I pull her panties down. It’s getting hot and heavy and we realised we haven’t had a shower yet! So quick shower and back to the bed. Strangely there has still been no discussion about a massage and - nor would there be for the remainder of the hour. Karin jumps up on the bed, lies back at right angles and spreads her legs to pick up from where we just left off. A beautiful sight! I take that as an invitation to start DATY and watch as Karin’s eyes roll backwards and then arch her back as I dive into the delicious feast in front of me. Karin’s pussy is visibly small and I knew entering her was gonna be fantastic!

Karin is super responsive. Every move got a response and it wasn’t long before she came. I just loved licking her, then tongue fucking her and then deep rimming (on her). Time for orgasm #2 as I insert first one finger and then two into her tiny honey pot. Geez she s tight! Again, with her back arching as she enjoys the combination of finger fucking together with DATY. Boom, she cums again, but this time I can feel her tight little pussy convulsing around my two fingers inside her. Hmm, that’s gonna be interesting later… I thought.

Seeing Karin laying back on the bed with her legs spread wide open and somewhat defenceless in the afterglow of her last orgasm, I put my desire for a BJ on hold, dommed up and pushed inside her. Fark , she is tight! The massage bed seemed to be roughly the right height as I slid in and out of her, but eventually moved to a more comfortable option of mish on the bed. We fucked and fucked and I felt like I could blow in the condom, which is rare for me. I mentioned it to and Karin added “it’s because I can control my muscles inside”. So she was constricting her vaginal muscles around my cock, while I was fucking her. This is a gift that keeps on giving.

Realising I still hadn’t had a BJ yet, I asked for one and Karin happily smiled. Nice BBBJ and ball licking and moved to 69 to lick her lovely little pussy again. As mentioned, I had heard that Karin is somewhat famous for her pussy-slide, so I asked for that, too. I am glad I did and now know the reason for the fame. Karin positions herself expertly over the top of my cock, lubricates her lips and rubs/slides up and down, while occasionally teasing with some pressure on the head, as if you are about to enter her, but positioned at the top of her pussy lips, rather than at the entrance, so ….. without actual entry. The ultimate tease, I guess, but performed expertly.

Ok, back to fucking, so on with another condom and move to cow girl (which I don’t do very often) and then to doggy. Wow, I just loved being inside her and enjoyed arse play while fucking her doggy style. Then back to mish so I could see her lovely little breasts and cute little face.

Feeling like I was going to blow again, I asked if CIM is ok, to which I get an enthusiastic ‘ok’ and so we untangle ourselves and I lie on my back. Karin removed the dom and takes my dick in her mouth while touching my nipples and I explode. Instead of pulling out then, Karin keeps slowly sucking and I can feel her tongue rolling around my cock – with my cum still her mouth.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and we separated and I got dressed while Karin showered. We chat a bit and then part ways, promising to catch up again, soon. Can’t wait!
    I’m posting this on both sections of the Forum in case some punters want to have a massage. I regret, I have no feedback on Karin’s massage.
    nice AR bro. kinda convincing me to change my booking from Jisu/waka to Karin lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I did see the shop prices were higher the others, is it a massage or a brothel?
    The shop is a massage shop and offers relatively standard service. But..... there's just no telling what these J girls get up to behind closed doors!!

However, I gather this is out of the scope of services provided by the shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepyz View Post
    nice AR bro. kinda convincing me to change my booking from Jisu/waka to Karin lol
    Jisu is tall, slender and gorgeous. I strongly suspect Jisu is actually the Korean reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe - or if not, Jisu is at least channeling Marilyn via her exaggerated sexual poses and reactions to most things you do. However, it is quite entertaining and enjoyable, although missing completion via FS. Regardless, the best FOAM i have ever seen and I would not discourage anyone from seeing her. It is a real experience!! Remarkable!

I regret I have not seen Waka, but the pic looks great and I heard good things on this Forum, etc.

Karin is raunchy and naughty. Even David said ".... ah good choice. Karin is very naughty". And she is fun, naughty and appears to love what she does. I doubt you will leave disappointed, but, .... YMMV as always. My experience seems to match what I have read and heard from others. Enjoy whatever your final decision becomes!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Jisu is tall, slender and gorgeous. I strongly suspect Jisu is actually the Korean reincarnation of Marilyn Monroe - or if not, Jisu is at least channeling Marilyn via her exaggerated sexual poses and reactions to most things you do. However, it is quite entertaining and enjoyable, although missing completion via FS. Regardless, the best FOAM i have ever seen and I would not discourage anyone from seeing her. It is a real experience!! Remarkable!

I regret I have not seen Waka, but the pic looks great and I heard good things on this Forum, etc.

Karin is raunchy and naughty. Even David said ".... ah good choice. Karin is very naughty". And she is fun, naughty and appears to love what she does. I doubt you will leave disappointed, but, .... YMMV as always. My experience seems to match what I have read and heard from others. Enjoy whatever your final decision becomes!!
    hahaha looks like ill have to see them all! but think ill see jisu first then sold me
    on the remarkable. what was on offer with Jisu if u dont mind me asking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amazing time with karin. I had so much fun with karin, Waka and Maria

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hahaha looks like ill have to see them all! but think ill see jisu first then sold me
    on the remarkable. what was on offer with Jisu if u dont mind me asking
    I believe it was DFK, DATY, BBBJ, NHJ obviously. Plus maybe FIP and I think i also rimmed her. Considering her bolt-ons, you may also want to try Spanish.

I just never seem to get around to having a massage at this shop. Should I be asking for a discount?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Nice AR bro

What about her size/shape. It's hard to tell from the pic, but she looks like she has a decent arse and thighs?
    Thanks WM,
    Karin has a nice arse and with thighs to match. I am not a big arse man, so I would mention if it looks out of place. Probably it is size 6-7, I guess. But it looks fine on Karin and gives a sweetener for any punter who likes a bit more flesh there. What I can say (after extensive testing) is that it is firm. Very firm! Not flabby at all. Thighs to match.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe it was DFK, DATY, BBBJ, NHJ obviously. Plus maybe FIP and I think i also rimmed her. Considering her bolt-ons, you may also want to try Spanish.

I just never seem to get around to having a massage at this shop. Should I be asking for a discount?
    legit? they always tell me to lay flat and start off with a massage lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    legit? they always tell me to lay flat and start off with a massage lol
    Need to take the lead, bro. LOL. I start as soon as they walk through the door. Never had a massage or even the start of a massage yet. Need the whole hour to explore the hidden wonders of Japan. Err, I guess at this shop, they are not so hidden!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need to take the lead, bro. LOL. I start as soon as they walk through the door. Never had a massage or even the start of a massage yet. Need the whole hour to explore the hidden wonders of Japan. Err, I guess at this shop, they are not so hidden!
    im still a noob at these things so got a long way to learn lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It is now $210 at 360 plus a tip of two pineapples for obvious reasons ;-)

At 276 it is $190 to the shop plus the same tip.

It was my first time to try Karin and I left with a smile. LOL

Enjoy!!
    Hey OP, excellent AR, thanks! I will be assigned to CBD soon again. I am curious about the shops and will give it them a visit. What was the 2P tips for?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Hey OP, excellent AR, thanks! I will be assigned to CBD soon again. I am curious about the shops and will give it them a visit. What was the 2P tips for?
    Hi JD, thanks for the feedback. The 2P was for the extra services Karin elected to provide me that are not included in the 'shop services'. As I didn't have a massage, the 2P covers pretty much everything in my AR which Karin extended to me of her own volition. Worth a visit if the extras appeal to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    im still a noob at these things so got a long way to learn lol.
    bro sleepyz, my suggestion is to do what another punter on this site told me..... Just walk straight up to the girl when she arrives in the room - or when you arrive in the room, put your hands on her hips and lean forward and start kissing her. She kisses back, then move your hands to roam around her back (not straight into her panties - but that also may work), move down to caress her arse, lift up her dress and touch her legs. When she stops for air, just say "I didn't come to see you for a massage. Is that ok?" there is normally a smile or giggle from the girl and you move forward from there.

PM me if you need any more directions LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bro sleepyz, my suggestion is to do what another punter on this site told me..... Just walk straight up to the girl when she arrives in the room - or when you arrive in the room, put your hands on her hips and lean forward and start kissing her. She kisses back, then move your hands to roam around her back (not straight into her panties - but that also may work), move down to caress her arse, lift up her dress and touch her legs. When she stops for air, just say "I didn't come to see you for a massage. Is that ok?" there is normally a smile or giggle from the girl and you move forward from there.

PM me if you need any more directions LOL
    LOL shoulda done that today! went to see Jisu today she was pretty amazing. definitely better in person than the photos. Her boobs were the highlight, they just fit right in the palm of ur hands, was amazing!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast