Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Asian addict is very good at keeping his thread bumped up at the top. I've noticed he avoids replying and only does so when his thread goes too far down. He's managed to keep this thread alive by drip feeding responses for days.

We should all learn from him and keep our ARs bumped up lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Asian addict is very good at keeping his thread bumped up at the top. I've noticed he avoids replying and only does so when his thread goes too far down. He's managed to keep this thread alive by drip feeding responses for days.

More AR from asian addict please!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

Hi Bro Meng,
    Thanks for watching my posts so closely! Believe me, my sporadic posts are not intentional. I work unusual hours and can't always get to reply within a normal timeframe... Plus 9/10 times when I am on this site, I get interrupted and have to come back to it later. Worst still, I don't reply in date order and sometimes fire off a reply to the latest post, without having the time to check if there are unanswered questions above. Then I go back later and answer the older ones, if there are any.

I pre-write the ARs in Word then copy and paste them on the site, so I am in and out of the website (errr... like something I am writing about, I guess. LOL)

I get no personal benefit from 1 view or 10,000 views and not attached to any shop trying to push there wares. Just a random punter enjoying (mostly) petite Asian girls. I doubt if I will ever approach your total punts, your total posts or your total views. It's not a competition, but rather a service to mankind, punterman, homo puntian, etc.....

Enjoy!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    More AR from asian addict please!
    Hi JD,
    the next installment will be tonight or tomorrow. Another wonderful evening. Plus I am one installment behind ..... Aaaaagh too much work! Why can't I just do punting?? (Errr, maybe it's because i need the $$$ from work to go punting)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I managed to go to see Karin middle of the week as my intended destination finished at 6pm that day. Regret too busy and I could not get to go punting before 6pm.

I had a very similar experience to OP. Karin was nice and accommodating. Can't add much to the OP AR. Worth the visit, I reckon.

Looking forward to your next AR, bro. Good recommendation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    thanks for the AR, I've seen Karin, she is indeed a young uni type girl. Her skin wasn't as perfect white smooth like some other girls but the vibe of a young cute girl is hard to beat

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by petergriffin View Post
    thanks for the AR, I've seen Karin, she is indeed a young uni type girl. Her skin wasn't as perfect white smooth like some other girls but the vibe of a young cute girl is hard to beat
    Yeah, exactly. In my eyes Karin looks younger than her real age and this interesting mix of sweet/sexy/cute and a little bit slutty all rolled into one. Hard to beat!

I also notice she rolls her tongue around the head of your cock during BBBJ. Fantastic! More girls should do this, rather just up-and-down/in-and-out motion of cock in mouth

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Yeah, exactly. In my eyes Karin looks younger than her real age and this interesting mix of sweet/sexy/cute and a little bit slutty all rolled into one. Hard to beat!

Yes, she does look younger and with some different makeup and hair, could tap into another set of punter's fantasies! Very young, cute face.

I also notice she rolls her tongue around the head of your cock during BBBJ. Fantastic! More girls should do this, rather just up-and-down/in-and-out motion of cock in mouth
    It is quite something, isn't it? The other girl that does that (which I have tried ... ) is DFK Queen Moca. Something to behold! AR still pending. Apologies to all, including Moca. Got tied up with some urgent Monkey business on Sunday. It will come this week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what days does KArin work, not listed on the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    It is quite something, isn't it? The other girl that does that (which I have tried ... ) is DFK Queen Moca. Something to behold! AR still pending. Apologies to all, including Moca. Got tied up with some urgent Monkey business on Sunday. It will come this week.
    Uffff Moca….I had a session with Yura no FS but still it was amazing sesh.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by skylineboy View Post
    what days does KArin work, not listed on the roster
    I think she works most days from memory. Mon-Fri plus Sat or Sun.
    Do you have WeChat? if you have it, please connect with them as they publish the Week's roster on WeChat Monday morning (up for 3 days)

It is also on their website: https://cbdstyle360.com.au/2023/05/16/weekly-roster/

It shows Karin on Mon-Fri plus Sunday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Uffff Moca….I had a session with Yura no FS but still it was amazing sesh.
    Bro JD, you can always ask Reception when you book. "Is ... open minded?" Does .... do FS?" "Does ... do open minded service?"

Or, after you see the line up and the Mamasan or Papasan comes back to room to get your decision. Just ask her/him, bro. They will tell you if the girl offers personal extras.

Or you can get that info from scouring the ARs here, LOL

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

Sorry, my first post after looking at this Forum for awhile. Not sure when it will be published as it has to be reviewed by the Moderator. Will be interesting to see.

So I called in to 360 last week becos I was interested to see this famous girl. My firs to time to the shop so I didn't know what to expect. I didn't booking ahead as I wanted to see the line up, but still interested in J Karin, so bet both ways. Was shown into one of the rooms and asked to wait for girls coming soon.

Five or six girls come in and all attractive. But no Karin. Reception come back and say 'Which girl would you like to see? I asked if Karin available. Reception say 'Why don't you choose one of these girls? they are all pretty girls with good service." Ok, but i kind of wanted to see Karin, because first time to the shop. I didn't mention I read the AR. Reception say she thinks Karin is busy, so why not choose another girl. I thought about this, but I came all this way to see the girl in the AR. So, I ask when is Karin finished?

Reception looked a bit hassled, but said she would check.. A few minutes later, Karin walked into the room. It felt a bit strange as if Karin was available, why didn't see join the lineup?

ok, so finally got what I wanted and good time with Karin. Very friendly and chatty. But got straight to it after the shower. Nice extras as in the original AR. Cute J girl with nice B size tits and firm arse. Good to grab! Fair skin, not much tan. Good BBBJ and the rest of the service. It was all over way too fast. Wish i could've stay longer, But enjoyed and will try to return next time.

I remember when Karin only get 4 customers a day.

Every time i msg the shop who is free. Always Karin lol, good for her now she is famous hahahha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post

Five or six girls come in and all attractive. But no Karin. Reception come back and say 'Which girl would you like to see? I asked if Karin available. Reception say 'Why don't you choose one of these girls? they are all pretty girls with good service." Ok, but i kind of wanted to see Karin, because first time to the shop. I didn't mention I read the AR. Reception say she thinks Karin is busy, so why not choose another girl. I thought about this, but I came all this way to see the girl in the AR. So, I ask when is Karin finished?

Reception looked a bit hassled, but said she would check.. A few minutes later, Karin walked into the room. It felt a bit strange as if Karin was available, why didn't see join the lineup?

ok, so finally got what I wanted and good time with Karin. Very friendly and chatty. But got straight to it after the shower. Nice extras as in the original AR. Cute J girl with nice B size tits and firm arse. Good to grab! Fair skin, not much tan. Good BBBJ and the rest of the service. It was all over way too fast. Wish i could've stay longer, But enjoyed and will try to return next time.

Welcome to the Forum bro and good to see you are also contributing.

It's weird that Karin would not join the line up if she was available. Maybe she just finished with another customer? Bathroom break? Snack? Tired?

Did you ask her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control

It's weird that Karin would not join the line up if she was available. Maybe she just finished with another customer? Bathroom break? Snack? Tired?

Did you ask her?
    Yes, I ask her. She looked a bit awkward and said "I don't know why." and "I didn't get called to go to Say Hello"

I didn't ask anymore because Karin look uncomfortable.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I remember when Karin only get 4 customers a day.

Every time i msg the shop who is free. Always Karin lol, good for her now she is famous hahahha

Yeah, bro.

Is she PKING2 Approved? LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Did you ask her?
    Most likely either break time or meal time, bro.

And receptionist showing signs of frustration is normal. I've done this amateurish mistake before at "line-up shops" like the old 5*. I'd have a girl in mind, go to the shop and just ask for a line-up. If the girl I wanted to check out wasn't in the line-up, I'd ask the receptionist how come XXX girl wasn't in the line-up. End up looking like an idiot doing that.

To not waste anyone's time, if you had a girl in mind, just ask for that girl to check her out first (not to book) before asking for a line-up. There's nothing wrong with saying you want to see the girl first, especially if it was a shop that did line-ups.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    Hi Bro Meng,
    Thanks for watching my posts so closely! Believe me, my sporadic posts are not intentional. I work unusual hours and can't always get to reply within a normal timeframe... Plus 9/10 times when I am on this site, I get interrupted and have to come back to it later. Worst still, I don't reply in date order and sometimes fire off a reply to the latest post, without having the time to check if there are unanswered questions above. Then I go back later and answer the older ones, if there are any.

I pre-write the ARs in Word then copy and paste them on the site, so I am in and out of the website (errr... like something I am writing about, I guess. LOL)

I get no personal benefit from 1 view or 10,000 views and not attached to any shop trying to push there wares. Just a random punter enjoying (mostly) petite Asian girls. I doubt if I will ever approach your total punts, your total posts or your total views. It's not a competition, but rather a service to mankind, punterman, homo puntian, etc.....

Enjoy!!
    All good bro. I'm saying it as a compliment. We should all learn how to keep our threads bumped to the top.

Yeah, bro.

Is she PKING2 Approved? LOL
    Of course
    PKING2 approved !!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast