Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do the girls move between premises during shift....
    I could imagine want to go to 360 and the girl on shift at 276..

No they generally stay at the one shop - if they move, wechat is updated

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    All good bro. I'm saying it as a compliment. We should all learn how to keep our threads bumped to the top.
    Sorry if my reply appeared too defensive. It wasn't intended that way. Thanks for the compliment.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaAddict View Post
    I was in the city one night last week with friends and after dinner, I thought I might stop by to 360 or 276. Took a look at the roster and decided 360 was a better option. Arrived and David suggested I take a look at the line up. Great idea, but left me even more confused due to the choice available until the last girl came bobbing in, which was Karin. Karin is around 150-155cm compared to the other girls in the line-up who all seemed around 165 to 170cm. Her dyed blonde hair creates a captivating mix of cuteness and a little slutty all in one tiny bubbly package. I also heard from another friend on this Forum that Karin has a special talent with her pussy slide, so I was also interested to try that. So ended up choosing Karin due to her infectious smile and bubbly demeanor and … reports of a special talent. Plus Karin was visibly the youngest in the line-up, which is also a personal preference.

David came back to confirm my choice and quickly messaged Karin, who let out a squeal of delight (yeah really – just to see me. Amazing!). I learned later Karin had come over to 360 from 276 after 10pm hoping to get another job before she finished for the night – which is why she was so pleased to get another job. But I’m trying not to let that bruise my ego lol.

So Karin walks back into the room with a big smile on her face, which is a great entrance! I walk straight up to her, don’t say a word and we start kissing. Karin reciprocates and the atmosphere is a little electric. Then touching then more kissing. For some reason her white Masseuse coat is already unbuttoned/unzipped and so I open it up to admire her assets. Lovely little A+/B- boobs (which I love) and a nice firm arse – for arse lovers! As my hands started to explore inside her panties, I also discovered a delightful little shaved pussy.

Off with her coat, then her bra and to enjoy her lovely boobs. Then over to the bed and I kneel down in front of her as I pull her panties down. It’s getting hot and heavy and we realised we haven’t had a shower yet! So quick shower and back to the bed. Strangely there has still been no discussion about a massage and - nor would there be for the remainder of the hour. Karin jumps up on the bed, lies back at right angles and spreads her legs to pick up from where we just left off. A beautiful sight! I take that as an invitation to start DATY and watch as Karin’s eyes roll backwards and then arch her back as I dive into the delicious feast in front of me. Karin’s pussy is visibly small and I knew entering her was gonna be fantastic!

Karin is super responsive. Every move got a response and it wasn’t long before she came. I just loved licking her, then tongue fucking her and then deep rimming (on her). Time for orgasm #2 as I insert first one finger and then two into her tiny honey pot. Geez she s tight! Again, with her back arching as she enjoys the combination of finger fucking together with DATY. Boom, she cums again, but this time I can feel her tight little pussy convulsing around my two fingers inside her. Hmm, that’s gonna be interesting later… I thought.

Seeing Karin laying back on the bed with her legs spread wide open and somewhat defenceless in the afterglow of her last orgasm, I put my desire for a BJ on hold, dommed up and pushed inside her. Fark , she is tight! The massage bed seemed to be roughly the right height as I slid in and out of her, but eventually moved to a more comfortable option of mish on the bed. We fucked and fucked and I felt like I could blow in the condom, which is rare for me. I mentioned it to and Karin added “it’s because I can control my muscles inside”. So she was constricting her vaginal muscles around my cock, while I was fucking her. This is a gift that keeps on giving.

Realising I still hadn’t had a BJ yet, I asked for one and Karin happily smiled. Nice BBBJ and ball licking and moved to 69 to lick her lovely little pussy again. As mentioned, I had heard that Karin is somewhat famous for her pussy-slide, so I asked for that, too. I am glad I did and now know the reason for the fame. Karin positions herself expertly over the top of my cock, lubricates her lips and rubs/slides up and down, while occasionally teasing with some pressure on the head, as if you are about to enter her, but positioned at the top of her pussy lips, rather than at the entrance, so ….. without actual entry. The ultimate tease, I guess, but performed expertly.

Ok, back to fucking, so on with another condom and move to cow girl (which I don’t do very often) and then to doggy. Wow, I just loved being inside her and enjoyed arse play while fucking her doggy style. Then back to mish so I could see her lovely little breasts and cute little face.

Feeling like I was going to blow again, I asked if CIM is ok, to which I get an enthusiastic ‘ok’ and so we untangle ourselves and I lie on my back. Karin removed the dom and takes my dick in her mouth while touching my nipples and I explode. Instead of pulling out then, Karin keeps slowly sucking and I can feel her tongue rolling around my cock – with my cum still her mouth.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end and we separated and I got dressed while Karin showered. We chat a bit and then part ways, promising to catch up again, soon. Can’t wait!
    I’m posting this on both sections of the Forum in case some punters want to have a massage. I regret, I have no feedback on Karin’s massage.
    Looks like I'll have to make my first visit to CBD sometime soon, your ARs have certainly piqued my interest. Between Moca and Karin, which of the two would you recommend for a first timer at CBD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikuo View Post
    Looks like I'll have to make my first visit to CBD sometime soon, your ARs have certainly piqued my interest. Between Moca and Karin, which of the two would you recommend for a first timer at CBD?
    Wow, tough question. Are you trying to get me killed, bro?? Or castrated?? LOL

Both are great/fantastic girls. But completely different. Both offer great service (as you have read) but the service is quite different.

Need to ask yourself some questions on your preferences:

Do you like small size young girls, who are cute (but not innocent) and in a sexy way. Kind of like, Jeez, she is tiny (146cm) and I wanna fuck her just from looking at her. One look at Karin and you're thinking, she's so small and cute, but you can tell she has had her share of mischief. Karin's eyes and smile tell it all! You know you are gonna be taken on a wild ride and you won't be in control (of the sex, never mind your senses). In fact Karin should wear a sign on her front saying "Caution: Danger Ahead". Not for the faint hearted and you will need to hang on for the ride so strap yourself in MF)! It's making me hard just thinking about this.

Or do you prefer taller slender girls, where everything is in proportion and it's like you have just met a beautiful girl at a work function or at a party and she has agreed to let you drive her back to her place and let you seduce her. Fuck, you start seducing her and she starts with the DFK and knocks you off your feet. It proceeds from there and you realise your cock has probably never been French kissed before. OMG, I want.

With both girls you will stumble out of the shop, exhausted and disheveled. It will take some minutes to re-orient yourself and realise you are on Pitt St, or Liverpool St, Sydney. (I am resisting the opportunity to make a pun out of 'reorient', 're-orient', .... ah doesn't matter). You realise you have just had the WL equivalent of crac cocaine and you are now addicted. You tell yourself you will be able to control it, but ... you already know you can't.

My advice is a choice of three actions:
    1)Don't go to the shop and pretend you never read my ARs. Be blissful in retaining your sanity, home, car, job, family, etc by just continuing to visit your regular shops.
    2) Damn the torpedoes and see both girls asap. Pick a day and let the roster determine who you will see first. Whichever girl is on and available on that day). Or roll a dice, or throw a dart into paper with their names written on it - anything to be able to prevent having to make this tortuous decision yourself (or asking me to make it for you)
    3)Don't go to this shop, but rather go to the same shop Bro Meng visited recently. For just $160 you will be cured from punting for life!!! Think of the money you will save!!

My only other advice is to take whatever action you want to take asap bro, because there is another AR coming in the next 2 days. Possibly two ARs if I get lucky.

Good luck bro and sorry for the dilemma. I hope you make it out alive.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Karin: Amazing Pussy Slide plus ‘Internal Muscle Control’

LOL Nice one.

Totally agree with your comments about Karin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Most likely either break time or meal time, bro.

And receptionist showing signs of frustration is normal. I've done this amateurish mistake before at "line-up shops" like the old 5*. I'd have a girl in mind, go to the shop and just ask for a line-up. If the girl I wanted to check out wasn't in the line-up, I'd ask the receptionist how come XXX girl wasn't in the line-up. End up looking like an idiot doing that.

To not waste anyone's time, if you had a girl in mind, just ask for that girl to check her out first (not to book) before asking for a line-up. There's nothing wrong with saying you want to see the girl first, especially if it was a shop that did line-ups.
    Ok, maybe right. from the awkward looks it didn't seem like a meal break. But who knows? Good idea to ask for a preview before the whole line up tho. Never thought about that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by M0rfl1ng View Post
    No they generally stay at the one shop - if they move, wechat is updated

Yes, agree.

But often Karin seems to move to 360 after 9pm or 10pm. OP's experience was not a one-off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was in 360 today and the place was empty. I was literally the only punter in there. All rooms open and empty and I walked the hall 3 times looking for a friendly face I could hear MLs out the back. Great time to book Id say. Jisu was as good as the earlier reports have described too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    Ok, maybe right. from the awkward looks it didn't seem like a meal break. But who knows? Good idea to ask for a preview before the whole line up tho. Never thought about that.
    I think the best way to get around this is to just book the girl in advance. I tried to book her for Thursday, I think, but the shop said she is very busy now. Maybe become a little famous, like PKING2 said?? I missed out, so have to move to another day. But with a booking, you know you will get her at least close to the time....... And booking is pretty easy either by phone or WeChat it seems.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    I think the best way to get around this is to just book the girl in advance. I tried to book her for Thursday, I think, but the shop said she is very busy now. Maybe become a little famous, like PKING2 said?? I missed out, so have to move to another day. But with a booking, you know you will get her at least close to the time....... And booking is pretty easy either by phone or WeChat it seems.
    Definitely a good idea to book in advance for the popular girls.
    Last edited by AsiaAddict; 01-10-2023 at 03:37 AM. Reason: correct error

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    The problem with booking the girl is you're committed to book her without seeing her first. I think he wanted to see the girl first before booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, I think your idea is a good one. There was also another post from a punter saying he visited the shop and no one available or one hour. If the punter wants to see the girl first, then all good. But no good if she is popular and booked out.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    bro sleepyz, my suggestion is to do what another punter on this site told me..... Just walk straight up to the girl when she arrives in the room - or when you arrive in the room, put your hands on her hips and lean forward and start kissing her. She kisses back, then move your hands to roam around her back (not straight into her panties - but that also may work), move down to caress her arse, lift up her dress and touch her legs. When she stops for air, just say "I didn't come to see you for a massage. Is that ok?" there is normally a smile or giggle from the girl and you move forward from there.

PM me if you need any more directions LOL
    This is gold, I'll definitely try this on my next sess. thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi10 View Post
    This is gold, I'll definitely try this on my next sess. thanks bro

You're welcome Wasabi. Hope it works for you as well as it does for me. Managed to use it again last Friday. So far 100% success.

No need to spend time on a massage if it is the extras you came for. Otherwise, you're down to just 30 minutes to fit a lot into. 30 minutes classifies as a 'quickie' and so why would you pay $200 +2P for just a quickie? But also need to ask Reception (or research on this site or other sites) which girls offer FS extras before you book, or go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You're welcome Wasabi. Hope it works for you as well as it does for me. Managed to use it again last Friday. So far 100% success.

No need to spend time on a massage if it is the extras you came for. Otherwise, you're down to just 30 minutes to fit a lot into. 30 minutes classifies as a 'quickie' and so why would you pay $200 +2P for just a quickie? But also need to ask Reception (or research on this site or other sites) which girls offer FS extras before you book, or go.
    It makes sense! thanks for the tips! Appreciate it!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I got to see Karin today and finally got that pussy slide. Feels good.

She will go on holiday end of this week and only working a few days this week becos busy before she flys off.

Glad I got her before she goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    I got to see Karin today and finally got that pussy slide. Feels good.

She will go on holiday end of this week and only working a few days this week becos busy before she flys off.

Glad I got her before she goes.
    Faaak, she's only working two days this week. Have to book her!

When is she back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreManger View Post
    Faaak, she's only working two days this week. Have to book her!

When is she back?
    If you want to see her in the city, do it now before she goes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to book her today, but no times available coinciding with my free time.

Have to try her on her last day before holiday, Friday, if I can

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast