Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you reward a regular??

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you reward a regular??

If you reward a regular is it by $$$ or gifts or being extra nice etc etc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How does a regular WL, reward you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I give my favourites extra $50-100 on top of what they ask..... I think its worth it....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I give my favourites extra $50-100 on top of what they ask..... I think its worth it....
    Good on you mate!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably give $20-$40

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fuck no, never reward with cash/gifts, just be a gentleman to her

I just dont get this idea of some of you guys gifting regulars extra cash or gifts when already paying out the arse to see them in the first place?? That's pretty much simping for a girl who has already taken your money for a good experience and now you have to give her a "good experience maintenance fee" on top.

If her service is good enough for me to return, treat her good and if I can, put the effort in making her climax/orgasm, have good sex and make money off that experience as well then she should be happy with that otherwise if she gets on her high horse then she can fuck off and I won't come back again.

Treat em mean, keep em keen works (certain scenarios/girls atleast), only when you disappear for a while because of her and come back randomly she will have realised that you were one of her good ones and won't make the same mistake again.
    Last edited by JJBlows; 18-09-2023 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I give her an extra shot of protein

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    just be a gentleman to her
    Be a gentleman to all of them.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Be a gentleman to all of them.....
    Obviously, just meant the girl who is infront of me at the time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you should if you have an extra money!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if you reward them with a cash bonus, than it becomes an expectation, than when they don't receive it , than they start demanding it, than they raise their prices again, because some muppet thought they where receiving special treatment.
    these girls are not your girlfriends or wives they are a piece of meat that you do a business transaction with for sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    personally I dont pay any special tip for my regular unless she gave me something for me first. if there is nothing, it doesnt worth

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Back when I had "special" regulars (don't have any now so please don't ask), I did reward them with an extra tip. The size of the tip depended on my mood, sometimes more sometimes less. It just keeps them being "special".

On regulars that didn't give me anything special, I never tipped extra. What's the point?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Wait, actually I lied. I did give one regular C WL that didn't do anything special for me a "hongpao" (red packet) when I saw her during CNY one year. It was nice, her eyes lit up and she was very thankful to me because I was the only person who gave her such a thing in that profession. Haha...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes I have but only for her extras, that being photoshoots with her posing for me. 50 bucks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to do this every now and then, but it was a mistake, gradually they keep demanding it and service becomes mediocre.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I give them the service. They just the arena or gymnasium. Like above I believe they would become demanding and expecting. My procedure is to appear as regular and disappear for months to see if they miss my technique. Some pretend to be jealous of other girls. Others make out they remember my name not my dick first. Since absence makes the heart grow fonder I'll even service them with less enthusiasm by 3rd or 4th visit which can spur them on to slap my butt or get vocal with fuck me now, fuck me hard etc. I never tip for nothing. Only for extras like filming or cof

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have given $20-$50 to regulars for good service. I can understand as in Australia there is no tipping culture so it’s not normal to tip. But in punting we should all encourage someone putting a decent effort and making us feel great. It’s a hard job day in and out stripping for strangers and doing things. After a while it would get boring for the girls also. Most punters would talk the same things, a good number may not even have a good hygiene. A few odd ones may be rude or rough also. Quite a few of us would give money away to charities or spend on booze. Giving a small tip would not only show appreciation of the effort but also show kindness.

I do t agree with guys tipping $100 of dollars. If you really like your regular rather give them a gift than cash as it dies create unrealistic expectations. But each to their own. I think just treat the girls with respect and talk to them about their lives. Most would appreciate that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I have given $20-$50 to regulars for good service. I can understand as in Australia there is no tipping culture so it’s not normal to tip. But in punting we should all encourage someone putting a decent effort and making us feel great. It’s a hard job day in and out stripping for strangers and doing things. After a while it would get boring for the girls also. Most punters would talk the same things, a good number may not even have a good hygiene. A few odd ones may be rude or rough also. Quite a few of us would give money away to charities or spend on booze. Giving a small tip would not only show appreciation of the effort but also show kindness.

I do t agree with guys tipping $100 of dollars. If you really like your regular rather give them a gift than cash as it dies create unrealistic expectations. But each to their own. I think just treat the girls with respect and talk to them about their lives. Most would appreciate that.

I agree with this to an extent, but this is the line of work they’ve chosen to do. I think being their customer and giving them the work is enough. As many of us know, it’s not cheap as is.

If they put the hard yards in, it would weed out the below average ML/WL and the better ones would have a solid list of regulars that keep coming back

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    If you reward a regular is it by $$$ or gifts or being extra nice etc etc
    Yes, with REPEAT business, same price, no tips. Smart ML's understand that a steady cash flow is literally money in the bank.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast