Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supplying your number to establisment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Supplying your number to establisment

I recently reached out to a shop and they asked for my number? Is this normal? why do they need it?
    Sorry if dumb question, never done this before

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No do not do it. Gave mine some time I made a phone booking at a well known establishment. Some months late was horrified to get a message advertising a girls services. Thankfully I was in possession of the phone at the time. Not a message you want to be seen by others. Now I never give my details and make sure my phone ID is turned off when making a booking or use a burner phone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjd View Post
    No do not do it. Gave mine some time I made a phone booking at a well known establishment. Some months late was horrified to get a message advertising a girls services. Thankfully I was in possession of the phone at the time. Not a message you want to be seen by others. Now I never give my details and make sure my phone ID is turned off when making a booking or use a burner phone.
    Sorry to hear that.
    Thanks for sharing information

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They only need it for bookings. Otherwise no need to give your number. Then there's the chance when you go there the girl wants your number so she can go private with you. If you give it to her make sure you have the funds for regular hook ups.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Use a burner phone then you can do proper business with a brothel

Use your own phone and you will get caught out. 100% probability

It's like the serial killer who tried to cover his tracks by avoiding the most common 30 mistakes. Just that he misses all 50 mistakes that authorities look for

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t see a problem with it but then again I am single. Twice girls called me and I answered in the car with my family in it.

When they said hi I immediately said hi xxx you are on speaker, say hello to the rest of my family. Both times they were tactful and said something along the lines that I am busy and they will call back.

All that my family said was, something like xxx is having fun… thinking these were girls I could be dating.

No issues for me but I understand it is for others.

It is so easy to block numbers, I don’t see an issue here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I give it when I make a booking, that way they can call me and let me know if there is a problem.... just ensure you request appropriate hours for the call if need be. The shop I go to now doesn't ask, so I just ring to confirm before I leave home - I don't want to have to do 'the walk' for no reason!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I don’t see a problem with it but then again I am single. Twice girls called me and I answered in the car with my family in it.

When they said hi I immediately said hi xxx you are on speaker, say hello to the rest of my family. Both times they were tactful and said something along the lines that I am busy and they will call back.
    I probably wouldn't have answered! Actually I know I wouldn't have answered in that situation. But I never answer calls from numbers I don't know.
    Whenever I've been phoned - the girl was pretty careful not to say where they were calling from, and was very light on details.....
    'Hi its Jane here, you have a booking with us....'

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I probably wouldn't have answered! Actually I know I wouldn't have answered in that situation. But I never answer calls from numbers I don't know.
    Whenever I've been phoned - the girl was pretty careful not to say where they were calling from, and was very light on details.....
    'Hi it’s have never Jane here, you have a booking with us....'
    I have never received calls from shops about bookings, only text. My thinking is that if I have given a girl my number she can call me anytime and I also knew who was calling me. I enjoy receiving their calls and look like a player which is entertaining to me. Real shame I have to pay to be a player

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I've never had a shop call me, but one shop did message me about my booking once. No big deal if you are single and just use a burner phone if you are in a relationship. Problem solved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I enjoy receiving their calls and look like a player which is entertaining to me. Real shame I have to pay to be a player
    Me too.... I enjoy the whole process of phoning to find out when someone is on, and making the booking too.... its all part of the adventure, the thrill.... I remember the first time I phoned a shop up here to ask about who was working - my mouth was so dry, it was like I was 17, and ringing that cute girl I had a crush on!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i learned it the hard way by honestly giving my number, 1 week after, countless spam and calls all chinese.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a trap! don't give off your number mate!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I've never had a shop call me, but one shop did message me about my booking once. No big deal if you are single and just use a burner phone if you are in a relationship. Problem solved.
    When you say a 'burner phone' do you mean a separate physical phone?? To me that would be more likely to cause a problem than just using my usual phone, and deleting calls out of the register when needed....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by danaussieguy View Post
    It's a trap! don't give off your number mate!
    Agree 💯 don’t do it!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobdown View Post
    I recently reached out to a shop and they asked for my number? Is this normal? why do they need it?
    Sorry if dumb question, never done this before
    I've only ever been asked for my number if I'm actually booking a girl... never at any other time..... they need it to let you know if there is a problem with the booking....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    When you call, they can see your caller ID (unless you block it)

Many phones today allow you to have 2 numbers (usually one micro-SIM and one eSIM) so you can purchase a cheap SIM plan/number and then switch it to silent. Use that one for punting activities.
    In other words, you do not need 2 physical handsets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The shop I use mostly at the moment doesn't ask for a number.... although recently I phoned them during the day getting no answer - a minute or two later they phoned me back.... it was no problem as I really wanted to make a booking...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't see what the fucken fuss is about?

Scenario 1:
    You give your number out to a shop and they text you unexpectedly and randomly about new girls commencing and include a few sexy photos with the message.

Scenario 2:
    You give your number out to trusted stores, banks, utilities and health providers etc. they get hacked, and your name, address, phone number and email address is leaked on the dark web.....then you get annoying emails, and unexpected random phone calls and text nesssges from an Indian call centre or Indian scammer.

I know which scenario I prefer....

A sample below from scenario1
    Attached Images Attached Images

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here. I have a brand new ESim number that I gave to a well known shop last week and this afternoon. Got a spam call speaking Chinese. I have not given this number to anybody. Now need to burn this number and start again a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast