Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you reduce nervousness on your first punt?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Lol thanks. Except I have a uno problemo-
    I no comprende any of that fucken terminology!

My rule is that whatever you think is the WLs are, ad 10 years if you’re sober. And 20 minimum if you’re wasted.
    You are right with the +10 years, and this applies to most Asian girls.
    If they look after themselves, eat right, exercise, laser out skin blemishes, use botox and expensive anti-wrinkle creams like La Mer, La Prairie et al then you can add 15-20 years to the presumed age.
    I'm smashing raw a 50+ Korean sugar mama that looks and feels like a 30yr old (a good thing she owns her own cosmetics and beauty treatment biz)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reducing nervousness on your first punt is a bit like preparing for a rollercoaster ride. Take a cue from the adrenaline junkies – practice deep breathing to calm those pre-ride jitters. Visualize success, just like envisioning conquering the loop-the-loop, and imagine yourself with the comedic confidence of a stand-up comedian; after all, laughter can be a great icebreaker! But while you're enjoying the ride, always remember that safety, consent, and respect should be your top priorities, just like the safety measures on a rollercoaster. So, have a good laugh, enjoy the adventure, and make sure you're in a safe and legal situation!" 😄

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Lol thanks. Except I have a uno problemo-
    I no comprende any of that fucken terminology!

My rule is that whatever you think is the WLs are, ad 10 years if you’re sober. And 20 minimum if you’re wasted.
    Myself, I go by "looks like"; the actual age is immaterial. Skill sets are also applied to the go/no-go equation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Reduce nervousness.... who knows!
    I'm about to leave home for my >20th punt, my watch says my ECG is inconclusive due to high heart rate! 133bpm.... its nuts!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Reduce nervousness.... who knows!
    I'm about to leave home for my >20th punt, my watch says my ECG is inconclusive due to high heart rate! 133bpm.... its nuts!
    AR PLEASE. Have fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Heightened anticipation yes, which pushes the heart rate up, but never nervous...... too many times, i guess.
    Focus on relaxing, enjoying the physical connection and letting the session flow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once inside a shop I’m definitely relaxed… it’s the buildup that stirs me up…. Don’t get me wrong, I love it!

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day."
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Once inside a shop I’m definitely relaxed… it’s the buildup that stirs me up…. Don’t get me wrong, I love it!
    That's a fantastic perspective! Keeping things relaxed, enjoying the physical connection, and going with the flow can indeed lead to a more enjoyable and stress-free experience. It's all about being in the moment and savoring the connection, much like sipping a fine wine or indulging in a delicious meal. Here's to stress-free enjoyment and memorable moments!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a wank beforehand mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    Have a wank beforehand mate
    I like to be fresh with a loaded chamber punting.....
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pray to the God of cocks to grant you the stiffness and hardness like no other

Senior Member(無間使者) TheBigChungus's Avatar

How do you reduce nervousness on your first punt?

I was pretty nervous leading up to my first punt in a shop a few days back, super nervous so got there early and decided to just sus out the location, the outside of the establishment and walked around for 10 min or so.

Before 10 min of the actual booking it was now or never so I just went in, and after that I was calm af, the build up for me was such a nerve racking aspect.

Privates on the other hand is super simple, just think as if you’re going there to meet your mate. Anybody you meet at the apartment or outside they don’t really know where you’re going, who you’re meeting unlike shops.

Meditating 5 min before helps as well!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Something that helped me was this-

You know why you are there
    She knows why you are there

Keep it simple. No need to wind yourself up

Junior Member(有D料到)
    don't take it seriously. sex is supposed to be fun, right?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Something that helped me was this-

You know why you are there
    She knows why you are there
    And the wife doesn't know where you are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    And the wife doesn't know where you are
    Haha, it’s not an issue for me but I feel for the bro’s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by danaussieguy View Post
    Plenty of dudes like to imagine they’re the most confident Don Juans around—even though they’re actually pretty damn anxious when the clothes are about to come off.
    Let's keep this thread rolling by providing newbies with vital information.

So what do you do when having sex with someone new gives you a major case of anxiety?

First, it's important to remember that anxiety is completely normal! Everyone feels some degree of nervousness when engaging in activities outside their comfort zone, such as having sex with someone new. That said, it doesn’t have to stop you from enjoying the experience.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123