Thread: price for half hour

Senior Member(無間使者)

price for half hour

I was in chatswood last weekend and walking pass the massage shops (away from westfields). i stopped at one of the shops and ask the price for a half hour massage +hj which was $80. Then i ask if she offered FS and she said yes for $200 for half hour.

The girl was short height and slim to skinny looks.

I did not go in as she was the only ML and it would have been a rush job.

Anyway, is $200 ML FS a fair price?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    $280 in total for 30 minutes. Absolutely not. I paid $250 today for 45 minutes in a shop, got the full service. Sometimes I don’t get these massage places

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $280 for 30 minutes is not a good deal by any measure.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That's too expensive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think he meant $200 total (massage rate + extra) for 30 mins? that's still acceptable although a bit on the high side, typically massage shop FS range from $145 to $190 total for 30 mins (shops have different base rates), some may be higher depending on the girls, avoid those high places/girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Girls are just throwing out these numbers so they can make as much money as possible from inexperienced punters
    That’s why you need to know your prices and negotiate with them before you start

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Most ML may try charging more for full service. Because of the tiered pricing for extras if you are new you may end up paying more. But like most men if the Ml is hot and she is holding your duck in her hands she could offer few extras and sometimes I have also given in. So I find it if I want fs I go to brother or private. If I am after a half decent massage with relief go to a massage place. Only once I had fs at a massage shop except Pure massage in North Sydney. But that’s s brothel disguised as a massage place because of its location. To be honest I only realise now after reading this forum how many massage places Ml offer fs.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Girls are just throwing out these numbers so they can make as much money as possible from inexperienced punters
    That’s why you need to know your prices and negotiate with them before you start
    Yep. GREAT advice, and when, in school, your teacher told you to do your homework, here, it literally will save you money.

Also, she might not really want your business, for whatever reason. MY experience anyway. In an MP, I'll pay $200-$220 for an hour, good massage, FS, attractive 30ish looking MILF. For older ones, less. Works for me.

Full disclosure: MY experience is with MP's, only 1 brothel. I will broaden my knowledge, but MP's are fine. NO disrespect meant, but, IF you've got game, MP's are NOT a problem. A very long, long, long time ago, I was in a country where bargaining for everything was the norm. I was very frustrated without sticker prices. Until a friend gave me some advice I'm always remembered: what is it worth to you? If you can get it for that, or less, then it's a great deal. If not, then it simply wasn't worth THAT price to you.

Or a company's hiring strategy: if 80% of your interviewees are accepting your offer, you salary is too high. If only 20% are accepting, then it's too low. Adjust accordingly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    $200 for half hour full service no way. I would pay that for an hour FS. And I would have to see what the girl looked like first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    $200 for half hour is sky high. If the girl was pretty, I would consider it as she might be a gem. Otherwise I am right out the door.

Don't know how shops can shoot these numbers out and expect someone to pay it - especially in this market.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    That must been also a way to show that shes not that interested in you, like marking up the price too high.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Up here the going rate for FS seems in the 250-300 range, if you want extras (DATY/DFK etc).... I bank on 300.... 1 hr more like 450..... (this is for Aussie WGs)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    At shops i tap out at $350 and I only pay that amount to try one of the legends. My most expense punt was $1200. Haven’t paid that in more than one year now

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    At shops i tap out at $350 and I only pay that amount to try one of the legends. My most expense punt was $1200. Haven’t paid that in more than one year now
    What ya get for $1200 four Asian chicks?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think you had been screwed mate! that's high

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    What ya get for $1200 four Asian chicks?
    A hell of a lot of good sex with multiple girls for a long time