Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting small and working up to FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Starting small and working up to FS

Hey guys.

Been lurking for a bit drinking up all the knowledge.

I will have a 4 day window in which to broaden my horizons so to speak.

I am wanting to start with some massages with NHJ. Is it too much to ask just to be touched and pampered in today's busy and stressful society? Haha! Circumstances dictate that I will need to use a credit card instead of cash so places that include the NHJ in the price rather than the base massage price plus tipping the ML is highly appreciated. So far my hit list includes: 227 Broadway, 200 Stanmore, SBM. I was looking at Dreamgirl 130 but no recent reviews of it make me nervous (despite their WeChat photos looking 🔥 and most likely fake).

Busty girls preferably as I am a sucker for large knockers (fake or real I don't care). N5M Helen is looking to be a high water mark.

Ideally ladies who are confident and able to lead as I am neither of those haha. Not a virgin by any means but it has been quite the dry spell. I'm located near Parramatta but willing to travel.

Do the ladies get offended if I just wanted the massage and NHJ when it is included?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why do you NEED to use a credit card? Red flag, bad habits hard to break. There's a high interest rate, and probably a charge, but my credit cards have a cash feature - just stick in any ATM. Not recommending it, better to save up the cash, but it will BROADEN your choices greatly. What ML's don't like is massage ONLY, the NHJ is the basic extra.

Here was how I started in Sydney. Perhaps not the best way, but it worked for me, starting small and working up.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cs-by-a-Newbie

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Here was how I started in Sydney. Perhaps not the best way, but it worked for me, starting small and working up.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cs-by-a-Newbie
    Very nice reviews and very funny and informative to ready. You're a great writer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by faketitslover View Post
    Hey guys.

I am wanting to start with some massages with NHJ. Is it too much to ask just to be touched and pampered in today's busy and stressful society? Haha! Circumstances dictate that I will need to use a credit card instead of cash so places that include the NHJ in the price rather than the base massage price plus tipping the ML is highly appreciated. So far my hit list includes: 227 Broadway, 200 Stanmore, SBM. I was looking at Dreamgirl 130 but no recent reviews of it make me nervous (despite their WeChat photos looking 🔥 and most likely fake).

Busty girls preferably as I am a sucker for large knockers (fake or real I don't care). N5M Helen is looking to be a high water mark.

Ideally ladies who are confident and able to lead as I am neither of those haha. Not a virgin by any means but it has been quite the dry spell. I'm located near Parramatta but willing to travel.

Do the ladies get offended if I just wanted the massage and NHJ when it is included?
    your options are the safe bet and they do quality massage as well, not just rubbing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys.

I am wanting to start with some massages with NHJ. Is it too much to ask just to be touched and pampered in today's busy and stressful society? Haha! Circumstances dictate that I will need to use a credit card instead of cash so places that include the NHJ in the price rather than the base massage price plus tipping the ML is highly appreciated. So far my hit list includes: 227 Broadway, 200 Stanmore, SBM. I was looking at Dreamgirl 130 but no recent reviews of it make me nervous (despite their WeChat photos looking �� and most likely fake).

Thank you for sharing this!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would probably go straight for FS - most include a massage as part of it. This will save you having to negotiate services. Just ask the girl when you meet them what extras they offer. Will likely be more $$ but a better room/facilities, more predictable.... My 2c.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    faketitslover, RESPECT. This is how you do it - ask some questions, collect some intel, then, write an AR after your sortie. RESPECT to a 3 poster.

Yes, it's old, but has stood the test of time. Worked for me this year: (BIG salute to the author):

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post1637055

Quote Originally Posted by danaussieguy View Post
    Thank you for sharing this!
    ...not so much...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey guys.

I am wanting to start with some massages with NHJ. Is it too much to ask just to be touched and pampered in today's busy and stressful society? Haha! Circumstances dictate that I will need to use a credit card instead of cash so places that include the NHJ in the price rather than the base massage price plus tipping the ML is highly appreciated. So far my hit list includes: 227 Broadway, 200 Stanmore, SBM. I was looking at Dreamgirl 130 but no recent reviews of it make me nervous (despite their WeChat photos looking �� and most likely fake).

Your list looks pretty good as I can see from my limited knowledge.
    But big NO for using CC if possible. Any particular reason why you can't use CASH?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the replies guys.

One of the things I hate most in life is not knowing what I'm doing. I love learning but hate learning at the same time. I want to make this as easy as possible for me to feel comfortable with it hence some of my choices.

Reason for the CC vs cash is I do have a SO who has access to the shared bank accounts. The credit card is only in my name and they don't see any charges on it. As we have moved to an almost entirely cashless society of late, getting cashout would seem suss. Where as I can squeeze the occasional charge on the CC and it can be for fuel etc. We are trying to gain airline points for a European holiday next year so using the CC is almost welcomed.

I know that massage only is frowned upon I was more asking about the shops where the NHJ is included are the ladies expecting FS bargaining or are they happy to just do the massage and NHJ. That's kind of all I'm really looking for to start with, a bit of pampering if you will.

I love the sound of midas83 package 3 but no recent reviews on here combined with very average photos of the girls on their website is putting me off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In that case buy yourself a prepaid card at Officeworks…. Those pesky statements can bite your ass years later!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the replies guys.

One of the things I hate most in life is not knowing what I'm doing. I love learning but hate learning at the same time. I want to make this as easy as possible for me to feel comfortable with it hence some of my choices.

Reason for the CC vs cash is I do have a SO who has access to the shared bank accounts. The credit card is only in my name and they don't see any charges on it. As we have moved to an almost entirely cashless society of late, getting cashout would seem suss. Where as I can squeeze the occasional charge on the CC and it can be for fuel etc. We are trying to gain airline points for a European holiday next year so using the CC is almost welcomed.

I know that massage only is frowned upon I was more asking about the shops where the NHJ is included are the ladies expecting FS bargaining or are they happy to just do the massage and NHJ. That's kind of all I'm really looking for to start with, a bit of pampering if you will.

I love the sound of midas83 package 3 but no recent reviews on here combined with very average photos of the girls on their website is putting me off.
    I'll reiterate, check if you credit card offers cash advance. I verified mine does by mistake. At an ATM, pulled out my ATM card to make a withdrawal. As I recall, it was a LONG time ago, the screen looked a bit different, but I was in a rush. Got the cash, but as I was putting the card in my wallet, noticed I'd used my credit card and NOT my ATM card. Had the cash, paid for my carelessness with an extra fee; not like I could return the cash right away back to the credit card. Just showed up as a cash advance on the credit card statement. Might be worth checking out as it'll give you more shop selections.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    In that case buy yourself a prepaid card at Officeworks…. Those pesky statements can bite your ass years later!
    Why did I not think of that!!! Great idea.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    I'll reiterate, check if you credit card offers cash advance. I verified mine does by mistake. At an ATM, pulled out my ATM card to make a withdrawal. As I recall, it was a LONG time ago, the screen looked a bit different, but I was in a rush. Got the cash, but as I was putting the card in my wallet, noticed I'd used my credit card and NOT my ATM card. Had the cash, paid for my carelessness with an extra fee; not like I could return the cash right away back to the credit card. Just showed up as a cash advance on the credit card statement. Might be worth checking out as it'll give you more shop selections.
    I'll definitely look into it, thanks for idea!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why did I not think of that!!! Great idea.
    They work well.... I've used them a lot - its great as you can buy them at service stations and Officeworks....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was about to book in for a visit to SBM tonight but by the time i got my shit together i wouldn't have made the closing time.

Would CBD Style Massage 360 be another option?

Prices are $210 for one hour so would that include 'massage' and then NHJ?

So nervous about pulling the trigger on the first time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

So nervous about pulling the trigger on the first time!
    Just pull soldier!
    Seriously - learn by doing. Just go with the basic amount, maybe some extra just in case, and suss it out. Before long you'll be giving advice to newbies! Have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my advice is don't go to FS at all. massages are way better, FS to me has always felt dirty and gross whereas a massage is sensual, you get an actual MASSAGE sometimes, it relaxes you and you don't (always) feel disgusting afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    my advice is don't go to FS at all. massages are way better, FS to me has always felt dirty and gross whereas a massage is sensual, you get an actual MASSAGE sometimes, it relaxes you and you don't (always) feel disgusting afterwards.
    Yes, ok this is the kind of confirmation i was looking for. Is CBD360 Massage plus a bit more for that price (not FS obviously).

I do want an actual massage to start with and then a good finish. I don't think i could everbuild the confidence to go FS if im honest.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just go to brothel who provide massage service like lalabells not far from Parra.
    You are at a right location for this type of services.
    If you are in mature go to Yoko's.
    Or else few massage shop on church streets.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OP it all depends on what you are after, if you are after a good fuck (i.e. sex/intercourse) then just go for FS, if you are after a massage + some sensual/erotic release and don't really want to do the deed then go for Rnt, there is no need to work your way to FS, if you want FS just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    What a load of BS, massages are not better than FS, its just different, some punters prefer massages while others prefer FS.
    FS is dirty and gross? FYI a lot of MLs from massage shops do FS as an extra, and some of them don't shower between customers (not all massage shops have shower).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast