Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting small and working up to FS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    my advice is don't go to FS at all. massages are way better, FS to me has always felt dirty and gross whereas a massage is sensual, you get an actual MASSAGE sometimes, it relaxes you and you don't (always) feel disgusting afterwards.
    I think you're doing it wrong mate... or going to the wrong places.... sometimes how something makes us feel is due to us, not the thing....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As a novice punter and isnt the pinnacle of confidence. I do think its better to start off at massage since it gives you time to get use to each others presence. For me I typically book for the hour, gives me time to make small talk with the ML and relaxes my body. Then the build up and generally by that point I would have some confidence to ask for more(extras aside from NHJ).

I just find FS/brothels more intimidating, mainly since I'm not able to relax myself enough and develop much of a relationship with the girl to the point where its enjoyable.
    Most times its just silent fucking . Which leaves an awkward feeling.

As you can see a degree of intimacy gets me going for the other punters it could be anything. Just my 2c

Good luck tho!

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Sydney baby massage included nuru HJ all in one fee.

Those ladies lead the way and have a good routine.

I would say this could be a good starting point - but its a CBD location

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by faketitslover View Post
    Was about to book in for a visit to SBM tonight but by the time i got my shit together i wouldn't have made the closing time.

Would CBD Style Massage 360 be another option?

Prices are $210 for one hour so would that include 'massage' and then NHJ?

So nervous about pulling the trigger on the first time!
    You can read all you want about how to ride a bike. Watch all sorts of youtube videos. But there DOES come a time when you do have to climb on that bike and start peddling. What's the worst that can happen?
    1. Fall off and skin your knee (lesson learned - do not f*ck on a carpet, can you say rug burns?)
    2. Fall off and break your arm (those massage tables can be narrow, so if you have a twin bed, think smaller. Best upstairs/downstairs rather than single story duplex).
    3. Fall off and break your neck (well then, going to an MP/brothel nervousness seems rather silly to your current situation)
    4. Hit by a bus - yep, that can happen anywhere, anytime so no one needs to know your destination - unless you have google maps with destination in your hand.
    5. Caught on Google Street View photo leaving (if entering, it's only your back) the shop. Then pretty much you're forever screwed. But it automatically removes you from the requirement to post an AR...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    YBut there DOES come a time when you do have to climb on that bike and start peddling. What's the worst that can happen?
    Yep - just have a go.... you'll soon see it is a lot of fun, and not as big a deal as you've created in your head....
    Analysis paralysis is creeping in!
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12