Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lisa - Good massage and more...

Person's Name : Lisa

Establishment : 227 North Strathfield

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Rates : $45/30 massage

Extras Cost : $100

Services Provided This Session : CBJ

Size/shape : Petite cute body, good shape, B/C cup?

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : 100%

Comment:

First time posting so I will keep this short.

When Lisa first walked in she looked very friendly enthusiastic and friendly, although a bit on the quiet side there was no moment of awkwardness and just a very nice casual interaction. I'm sure she would have been a lot more chatty if I was more of a chatty person but I'm not really. But nonetheless, I felt comfortable.

Part 1: Got comfortable on the table and she asked what level of massaged I wanted and I opted for a medium. The massage felt amazing and the level of firmness was perfect for my liking. I've been to regular Thai massage shops before and this is definitely just that.

Part 2: For Part 2, I opted for a CBJ and wow! She was very service orientated and probably one of the best part 2's I've had. The way she looks at you... definitely a great part 2 experience. I'll leave the rest to your imagination

For those that want to know about part 3, not sure if it was on offer but I didn't enquire about it either since I wasn't up for it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does Lisa work any where else?

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your compliments
    Please visit us again
    227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Shop Owner
    Tuesday ❤️

Jessie ( Thai )
    *gorgeous young girl , hot small figure , light tan skin pretty face , sweet and good open minded service , very popular

Lisa ( Thai ) new
    *super gorgeous young girl , 168 cm , 50 kg perfect fit body , long legs , pretty face, fashionable stunning look , very friendly and easy going , charming , perfect English , she can do professional strong massage , good GFE

Freya ( Chinese )
    *Super sexy girl , pretty face , hot hourglass figure , 167 cm , size 7 , D cup , good English , bubbly and charming , strong massage, very hard working and service oriented, great GFE open minded service

Jasmine ( Thai )
    * pretty & sweet young girl , hot small figure , good massage skill, soft personality, super sweet girl , great service, open minded , highly popular

Minnie ( Thai )
    *very young and pretty girl , 163 cm , size 6 hot toned body , C cup , pocket rocket , very pretty face ,soft personality, Good strong massage and service . Very popular !

Jodie ( Chinese )
    * gorgeous girl , 164cm , size 7 , C cup , pretty face , milky white skin , friendly and nice personality, great massage skill and good GFE , open minded service

227 North Strathfield Massage
    WeChat ID: twinklestar227
    Address: 227 Concord Rd, North Strathfield NSW 2137
    Phone : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Last time I saw her (mid-2023), she mentioned she also works at a shop in Sylvania.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairycontrary View Post
    Last time I saw her (mid-2023), she mentioned she also works at a shop in Sylvania.
    I think I've also seen on her on the roster at 41 Epping? Not sure if she works anywhere else though.

Shop Owner
    Beautiful 🌸 Lisa working tomorrow

Please call for your booking
    ☎️ : (02) 9743 3401, 0468 388 823