Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Recommendation at Red Lantern ?

Recommendation at Red Lantern ?

Any good recommendation at Red Lantern 17 Nicole Way ? They seem to have high turn over of pussy ..

You ask a very broad question as nobody knows what you like to offer a recommendation. There are a few girls that work there on a regular basis but most are only there for a short period and might never come back. They do have a large number of WLs as you can see more than 6-8 at an intro.

turn over is ridiculous at this place, they change the roster everyweek and the girls change there names. Not the best place if you want a regular

Banned
    6 to 8 WLS during the intro!!!!! i should go and check out this place again, man i live a few minutes away from this place.. Last time i was there was back in 07 i think...

Gee, i missing out the action here.......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    6 to 8 WLs at the intro - that does not sound busy to me hmmm unless there are another 8 WLs working....

Banned
    14 to 16 WLs in a suburban whorehouse!! That'll be awesome, i might as well give up tope and camp outside red lantern and set up a mooncake festival to celebrate with the chicks!!......... Even better i'll just start up a netball team and i'll be the captain, you'll see me with 3 legs in a skirt rather than 2.....

the moon club is meant to be better than red lantern

this is their roster of WLs http://www.red17.com.au/?news
    Sometime you get intros to 8 WL while other times you get 3, dependings on the bookings. This place gives you options of very short stay of 15mins.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Well if you get to see this girls, Grace, Honey, Mico and Elly (don't think she is working anymore) , Mico would be quiet and shy, Honey and Grace a pretty outgoing. All hot Oh forgot Ella, but make sure is the korean one and tanned, not the chinese ella.

Banned
    Thanks for the info Fleming and Ocean, i love you guys more and more each day, gonna luv you guys twice as much as tomorrow.....

Cum and give papa a hug right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by hell no View Post
    Thanks for the info Fleming and Ocean, i love you guys more and more each day, gonna luv you guys twice as much as tomorrow.....

Cum and give papa a hug right now!!
    don't anybody be fooled by this, he will catch you off guard and hump your ass

This joint has completely killed the Moon Club which was the first Asian shop in the Dandenong ... Can't blame them coz they worked hard to get where they are now .. Won't be surprise they will go downhill if they don't keep up with the standards

I agree MoonClub is falling behind but they still have hot WL every now and then. It's important to have 2 shops competing so that they seek to improve and offer more varieties. Michelle and Tiff at MoonClub are still very popular. A friend recommends Jessica who's a sexy small Korean at MoonClub.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the reaper View Post
    don't anybody be fooled by this, he will catch you off guard and hump your ass
    LOL.... You know me too well bro.......If any bros who is not satisfied with punting session they could always cum and see me, i do have a higher grade cock!!...

What are your rates hell no ? In call or out call darling LOL ?

Quote Originally Posted by nightcat View Post
    What are your rates hell no ? In call or out call darling LOL ?
    rates? lol, he'll do it for free! no extras or time cheating!

Bring it on ! Let's have 20mins service and see ..

Banned
    Bro Reaper is right, i'll do it for free, you'll get to witness my cumshots shooting onto the ceiling.......LOL..

As i mentioned before my cock is more than a handful, just make sure your hands are clean if you want to grab them.......

Ok dude, I will bring my dog to try your cock .. I guarantee you it's tongue will cover your whole cock ! Believe me it is much better than using hands !!

Banned
    Bring it on bro, i've once posted i fuck anything!! Doberman?? Pitbull?? give me everything tonight!!..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast