Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls with periods working?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Girls with periods working?

Have you experienced girls working with their periods - what has been your reaction.
    Had one last week at end of period- warned me - still went down on her -,later showed me slightly red gauze cloth taken out her pussy after we had sex.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro you have earned the Red Badge of Courage and you have worn the Dolmio Grin.
    Instant legend status bro. We salute you!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh men! I have to pass on that one!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro you have earned the Red Badge of Courage and you have worn the Dolmio Grin.
    Instant legend status bro. We salute you!
    Yes! I have to agree, Achievement unlocked!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Have you experienced girls working with their periods - what has been your reaction.
    Had one last week at end of period- warned me - still went down on her -,later showed me slightly red gauze cloth taken out her pussy after we had sex.
    Makes no sense. You specifically tagged "tampon" in the post yet mention a gauze pulled out after sex. You would've felt something off inside her and if you didn't, the gauze would've been pushed all the way in depending on your length. If it was a tampon instead of a gauze the WL would've pulled it out as she wouldn't want the tampon to get pushed further into her cervix.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wtf bro. No fear. I thought my encounters with some od situations were embarrassing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maybe this thread by WL trying to stay open like 711 lol. Congrats on your medal of horror
    Last edited by PussyAddict; 20-09-2023 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Misspelled thread

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Where i'm from we enjoy the jam donut
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had it happen to me halfway through the deed and her period started. Not a lot but you could see it was fresh and my dick was smeared in it.

It did kill my mood though

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    No thanks. Not a fan of the Dolmio vertical grin.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Wow thats committed

regular ML i've been seeing still works even when shes on her period, she FS but when she on period we dont. Just hand and CBJ.
    I also can see the massive white pad on her panties too.
    She also tells me before i see her if shes on her period incase i dont want to see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a regular lady friend (ML) who always txt's me on her period. I usually pick her up from work and take her to her place or a room for a nice long session.
    Yes well always bbfs and end up a bit bit messy, but we both enjoy it so its quite regular.

I also bbfs my ex-wife on her period on a regular basis.

I originally got hooked on it as a teenager when my date one night started and we had a gusher on pullout and she said she wanted more, ripped off the condom and I had my first bbfs that night.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Getting direct contact with period blood is so dangerous guys. Don’t do it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have no problem with sex during a period.... I'd hope though that the girl - WG or GF would discourage you from DATY at that time though.... it's just good manners!
    My suspicion is that most WG's have that week off, or use hormonal contraception to sidestep it altogether.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Regardless of if she can make the booking for me or not, I always wechat message the girl I'm going to book her. Then she can inform me of any restricted duties. One time, one did give me a heads up, but I went ahead knowing FS was off the table.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Getting direct contact with period blood is so dangerous guys. Don’t do it
    Yes. If we're going to do it, better know about the risks first then decide if we want to take it.

This is blood, not just bodily fluids. That means a much higher risk of catching something from the contact. Condoms protect the dick, but not anywhere else the blood could get to like your groin area, balls, etc.

I'd stay away from doing this with a WG, but on a partner, it's a great way to get do creampies with minimum risk of pregnancy. I used to do it with my exGFs in the shower to make it easier to deal with the mess. Just turn on the shower after you're done.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One time I had Annie from 28 Hope on top of me while I was giving DATY, when we were done I wiped my mouth with a tissue and came away with blood on it, I was confused until she said she must have just started her period just then lol. This was years back, wonder where she is now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Similar happened to me last week. The ML was red flag so she can’t offer FS, 1st time happened to me. I always go all the way to FS. HJ and CBJ were the only offer but it did’t disappoint me. To begin with she is pretty, good set of natural boobies (best i’ve seen so far with my journey) and massage was great. She knows how to pleasure my body with her tounge, lips and breast. Her CBJ technique is excellent with good use of her hands at the same time. Offer for HJ was 70 and for additional 10 it will include CBJ. Definitely WIR-yes to explore her FS. This lady can be found either in epping or croydon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have no problems fking a girl (in a relationship - not WL/ML) raw during her period me as it's a turn on. But oddly seeing the string coming out of an ML's puss in 69 position totally killed my boner for some reason!! Story is in my AR...thankfully she recovered the session.

I think it's cos i don't DATY during flow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Similar happened to me last week. The ML was red flag so she can’t offer FS, 1st time happened to me. I always go all the way to FS. HJ and CBJ were the only offer but it did’t disappoint me. To begin with she is pretty, good set of natural boobies (best i’ve seen so far with my journey) and massage was great. She knows how to pleasure my body with her tounge, lips and breast. Her CBJ technique is excellent with good use of her hands at the same time. Offer for HJ was 70 and for additional 10 it will include CBJ. Definitely WIR-yes to explore her FS. This lady can be found either in epping or croydon.
    Mate share the name no point in giving glorious review and talk in riddles.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast