Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls with periods working?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Mate share the name no point in giving glorious review and talk in riddles.
    From one John to another, it is Alisa in Tulip and she is Melisa in LeSoleil.
    Last edited by John_Diaz; 20-09-2023 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Add ons

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is it kinda canibalism, domino grin? You're still swallowing human flesh in liquid form

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In terms of hygiene and safety i have to pass, as you have a greater chance of catching STIs with contact with blood,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't like the taste of my own blood if I cut my lip.... sorry, I love DATY but some old menstrual blood - pass....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard pass on that too mate!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You sir like to live dangerously.

Yeah, spotting that string just as the ‘massage’ is starting to heat up is the most disappointing thing ever

Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    I have no problems fking a girl (in a relationship - not WL/ML) raw during her period me as it's a turn on. But oddly seeing the string coming out of an ML's puss in 69 position totally killed my boner for some reason!! Story is in my AR...thankfully she recovered the session.

I think it's cos i don't DATY during flow

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Next general talk thread….can you catch anything from licking a girl on her period

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That would be irreconcilable! No ketchup on my hotdog, please.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Harsh to name a girl on a public thread. I have had it a few times from ml and wl and thinking back on it it's all my fault for pushing cos they did try to me aware of it but carefactor was zero...you live and learn!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not my idea of fun, but each to their own...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Have you experienced girls working with their periods - what has been your reaction.
    Had one last week at end of period- warned me - still went down on her -,later showed me slightly red gauze cloth taken out her pussy after we had sex.
    Those who want to smell red will smell red.

There is something poetic about it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    On some of my partners, I had to do it during the safe period so I can CIP. This was before I got the snip. The safest of the safe without actually fucking while the flow was still going, was to do it immediately after she stopped bleeding. You can imagine how bad it was. You're literally waiting outside the oven waiting for the lovely cake with a pair of week-old blueballs.

So a few times we made a mistake thinking that the flow had stopped and did it a bit too early. What I found was there's a strange "salty and sweaty" smell emanating from her pussy if there's still a bit of blood in there. I found it strangely attractive, TBH. It turned me on!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This resurrects awful memories of an Ethiopian girl I had in Singapore 10 years ago.
    Unbeknowns to me had her period and didnt mention it. By the time it was obvious the bed looked like a horror movie prop.
    I got rid of the girl and had to get houskeeping who weren't impressed as the mattress and bedding all needed changing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    That would be irreconcilable! No ketchup on my hotdog, please.
    I don't care about it on my hotdog, just not in my mouth, thanks....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seeing one with a cunt rag and string hangin out during a massage was not inviting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Navigating the "crimson tide" can be like trying to dance in the rain – it might be a bit messy, but with the right moves and a sense of humor, you can still have a good time! 😄

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pass for me

After a couple of experiences I let the ML know not to book me if girl has periods

I want to have a good time for my money not a disappointing / restricted time

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Chinese Abby at SBM was one of the most clued-up MLs I've seen.
    Super chill attitude, had FS with her on the first meet and we exchanged WeChat contacts.
    The next time I booked her through the shop, within a few minutes I got a message from her WeChat telling me the Mando equivalent of "Aunt Flo is visiting". I was blown away. She knew straight away what I wanted and took the initiative to warn me before hand. What a girl!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Chinese Abby at SBM was one of the most clued-up MLs I've seen.
    Super chill attitude, had FS with her on the first meet and we exchanged WeChat contacts.
    The next time I booked her through the shop, within a few minutes I got a message from her WeChat telling me the Mando equivalent of "Aunt Flo is visiting". I was blown away. She knew straight away what I wanted and took the initiative to warn me before hand. What a girl!
    Those are the keepers and why I always get her WeChat if she is a regular candidate. Works in so many ways. Don't leave the shop without it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast