Thread: How will you do if booked girl is match with the roster

Senior Member(無間使者)

How will you do if booked girl isn’t match with the roster

You will refuse to take WLs to your room or tell receptionist that you are not happy with cheating or pretend to be happy with your WL.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    You refuse to take WLs to your room or tell receptionist that you are not happy with cheating or pretend to be happy with your WL.
    Is that a question? Maybe go study English more.

I'd kick the receptionist in the nuts if he tells me I should be happy with a deceptive booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't get it man! hehe can you rephrase?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wtf is this lol?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    He seems to be asking what to do if the girl does not look like the photo. Take her to the room or talk to the receptionist? I think.

My answer is the only shop that doesn’t give you an option to walk out if you are not happy is ginza because they don’t show a line up. Otherwise when you see the girl, if you are not happy just walk.

I wouldn’t criticise the girl to her face, I would say to reception only, those girls have feelings too.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I wish there was a shop where the WL walk around & talk in a high-end venue
    They take you to room when you show interest

Pre-book definifely more convenient

OP asking what you do when WL is bait & switched. You say you're not happy/this isn't the girl & explain you won't provide payment until you do. Make sure it's respectful to the mama/papasan.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

if im understanding correctly - what you are really asking is

what would you do if the lady you have booked doesnt match their photos advertised in the shops so-called roster?

i would politely decline the incorrect lady, speak to whoever is in charge and show them the advert and who i am expecting to see. if they are adamant that the lady they have paired me with is the lady in the photo and its clear as day that its not, then i'd take my cash and walk out... if i did any more, i would come on here and tell everyone about the bait and switch tactic at that shop so no one else gets caught out
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Burn the shop down, FIGURATIVELY...

And have some sympathy... for the poster. When you're trying to reach that elusive 100, it's difficult to come up with posts. Far be it that ONE might be an AR...

Guess some of us have different definitions of sharing
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2791658

Same with professional
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2763494

And some tasks are just so difficult, but does explain the sparseness of AR's
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2741397

Yes, I do come from the Professor Kingsfield's school of instruction...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybee View Post
    You will refuse to take WLs to your room or tell receptionist that you are not happy with cheating or pretend to be happy with your WL.
    Run and claim money back if possible

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    He seems to be asking what to do if the girl does not look like the photo. Take her to the room or talk to the receptionist? I think.

My answer is the only shop that doesn’t give you an option to walk out if you are not happy is ginza because they don’t show a line up. Otherwise when you see the girl, if you are not happy just walk.

I wouldn’t criticise the girl to her face, I would say to reception only, those girls have feelings too.
    Have you tried walking out at ginza? A couple of times i wanted to but im afraid of making a scene.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaewonie View Post
    Have you tried walking out at ginza? A couple of times i wanted to but im afraid of making a scene.
    No never. I never had an issue there I must say

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It all depends on the quality and the price of the girl, if she is good value for money and provides the service you pay for, than there is nothing wrong in accepting the change
    On the other scale of things, I definitely would get upset and walk away, and demand my money back, and would probably punch the crap out of the manager, if they didn’t comply,

This is why i have the rule be polite and ask to see the girls who are available firstly and than choose for yourself before you pay, the manager not going to let money walk out the door so they will comply and do the best to help you, and if there is nothing in the line up you like walk away and go somewhere else.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    No never. I never had an issue there I must say
    Same here bro. Been a regular there for years including during the Tokyo Cats days. One thing I gotta say, Wilson is a genius at running a sex business. Really gotta take my hat off to him. He deserves every bit of success he's had!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Same here bro. Been a regular there for years including during the Tokyo Cats days. One thing I gotta say, Wilson is a genius at running a sex business. Really gotta take my hat off to him. He deserves every bit of success he's had!
    Was
    I think you have punted fit longer than I have. My first ever punt was at GC with a lovely Japanese girl, downstairs. My second punt, the following day, was with K Bella, that was it for me. Do t know Wilson but I am grateful for his efforts and I am sure he deserves the success he’s had.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I once went to 378 Elite Massage...well kind of accidentally, as I happened to be horny and walking around at 4am looking for somewhere to have fun, and then all these girls kind of jumped on me begging me to choose them for a massage. I selected one, assuming she is the one I would get the massage from, but once I got in the room, a totally different girl entered. To be fair, the girl who massaged me was better looking and gave me nice service, so I had little to complain about in the end.