Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often you check the rosters?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

How often you check the rosters?

How often do you check up on the rosters and galleries of your favourite fuckhouse? And any others you may be curious on visiting?

I check my favourite every day, often 2-3x. Just in case there’s a new girl featured.

Otherwise a day or two before when I plan my punt I’ll thoroughly check all the places I contemplate on visiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol...almost similar.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty much daily, whether I plan on going or not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    Pretty much daily, whether I plan on going or not
    Same, i have few tabs open on the phone.

Almost got caught few times at restaurants or going out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Used to be the same but now only once. I've cut down to those i will realistically go to instead of uselessly daydreaming about places and hotties that will never fit into my punting window.

only when i am interested in going out for a punt. its going to sound a bit weird, but i've actually got them set up in groups in WeChat... like "CBD", "Inner West", "South West" etc. so depending on which area i feel like venturing to, i'll pick the group and peruse through their moments post for the day and message to see if anyone that catches my eye is available
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
    Time to turn over

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For a long period up to last two weeks , several times daily - sort of knew the rosters backwards - photo’s preferred- nice to dream - of the next one.

Places without photos are very much hit and miss.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Actually checking the rosters can have quite a negative impact on you so I now only check the rosters when I am actually going to punt.

I used to check once a day even when not punting but not anymore

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Currently daily. Christmas is coming (or should that be cumming), so Santa has to update his naughty/nice list... Actually, prepping for BOTG, gathering Intel from AR's, googling shops for websites/locanto, and checking rosters daily to get an idea of who works what days. I do take notes so can maximize available time for sightseeing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Daily....
    2 shops and SB....
    It has become a bit of a routine - one shop is very good with rosters, and changes aren't common once they are released, in any case my fave is away for 6 weeks - I'm usually watching them hoping my window aligns with her.
    The other shop has staff who are HOPELESS at updating the roster, so it is a waste checking really, I need to ring them a bit to work out when I can book.
    SB - perve value, and I live in hope the little blonde beauty of Nov 2021 may resurface one day.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    2-3 times a week to build a rough short list of newbies for future weeks in between my favourites

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon we have consensus here. Lol . This is irrespective of whether you are a regular punter or not. It's like have a look at the newspaper!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Daily....
    The other shop has staff who are HOPELESS at updating the roster, so it is a waste checking really, I need to ring them a bit to work out when I can book.
    True to form.... checked now - the girl I booked for Friday, after having being told she didn't come back until tomorrow, is on the roster for today, or is that from yesterday?? Who would know? Today would have suited me better really, depending on her start time, which could vary from 12-5pm.... good grief!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Daily. Just to see if there are any changes or new on the roster.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How can "checking the rosters can have a negative impact on you" ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    How can "checking the rosters can have a negative impact on you" ?
    The reason I mentioned that is because from my experience and from chatting with others, it depends on the reason one is checking the rosters. Guys like me who have been foolish enough to date girls whose AR's pop up from time to time check the rosters to see if the girl is working and invariably leads to checking ARs to see if there are reviews on the girl. That's highly anxiety inducing. They also check the rosters simply to see if the girl is working. I don't want to start this topic again of dating and falling for WLs again but the consequences are such that when one is in the thick of it, checking rosters and ARs can be highly anxiety inducing and almost an uncontrollable behaviour until you are out of it. I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't recommend it and don't wish it on anyone.

For myself, its been almost a year now and I am over my last relationship with a WL but she was reviewed and commented on over the past 10 days. It didn;t give me anxiety but I know what she doesn't like done to her in sessions so when those things were mentioned in the AR, purely from a personal perspective, despite the glowing AR, I know she didn't have fun and in fact it would have been a day where she goes home not feeling so good about herself.

That my friend is why checking rosters and might I add ARs can be damaging to fools like me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    The reason I mentioned that is because from my experience and from chatting with others, it depends on the reason one is checking the rosters. Guys like me who have been foolish enough to date girls whose AR's pop up from time to time check the rosters to see if the girl is working and invariably leads to checking ARs to see if there are reviews on the girl. That's highly anxiety inducing. They also check the rosters simply to see if the girl is working. I don't want to start this topic again of dating and falling for WLs again but the consequences are such that when one is in the thick of it, checking rosters and ARs can be highly anxiety inducing and almost an uncontrollable behaviour until you are out of it. I have said it before and I will say it again, I don't recommend it and don't wish it on anyone.

For myself, its been almost a year now and I am over my last relationship with a WL but she was reviewed and commented on over the past 10 days. It didn;t give me anxiety but I know what she doesn't like done to her in sessions so when those things were mentioned in the AR, purely from a personal perspective, despite the glowing AR, I know she didn't have fun and in fact it would have been a day where she goes home not feeling so good about herself.

That my friend is why checking rosters and might I add ARs can be damaging to fools like me.
    Thnx for the in depth explanation. You got me worried, like there is something wrong with me for continually checking the rosters.
    I look all the time, both when I'm preparing to go for a punt and even when I know I'm not going, just to see what I may be missing out on.
    Haven't been able to punt for 3 weeks due to medical condition but I don't think a day has passed without me checking atleast once.
    Climbing the fucking walls. Should be fine for the weekend. Come to think about it, I can't stop thinking about it so maybe there is something wrong with me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know of 2 shops where you can't rely on the roster.

In my situation I trusted the WL. It just happened to me last Monday. Was already 6 pm and the WL was still on the roster . Feeling frustrated (as i had not heard from the WL) , I called the shop only to be told that she was not working. Not surprising why the mamasan opted to leave her on the roster - IMO she is their No.1 WL. Anyway much later I get a text from the WL . Her period came early and she had been on a 12 hrs sleep. As much as i wanted to see her I still felt good as she texted me back. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    True to form.... checked now - the girl I booked for Friday, after having being told she didn't come back until tomorrow, is on the roster for today, or is that from yesterday?? Who would know? Today would have suited me better really, depending on her start time, which could vary from 12-5pm.... good grief!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I personally like to plan things out in advance before i punt to guarantee a good time and not a waste of time,
    I normally only punt on the weekends so i check the shops roosters on their own website and on this website and see if there are any new girls i would like to try are rostered on.
    Then on the day of the punt i check the daily roster update and call the shop to see what time the girl starts as she could be on the afternoon or night shift only. Once this is establish its just a matter of heading to the shop at the appropriate time.
    If this fails i just go with my second choice or go with a girl i have already have had a good punt with

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Every few days or so.

Check if new talent has rolled in that's worth seeing.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast