Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regulars leaving....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    She doesn’t care and we shouldn’t care either. Pay fuck and leave. Arigato sayonara
    Not easy when you develop some feelings towards your regulars but you’re 100% right. I gotta prepare mentally to see a couple of my favourites head back home soon. Ah well. Time to look for new one soon.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Well said, nothing permanent... well, except for herpes...
    Herpes will disappear too, in time, with you. We’re nothing but stardust.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Not easy when you develop some feelings towards your regulars but you’re 100% right. I gotta prepare mentally to see a couple of my favourites head back home soon. Ah well. Time to look for new one soon.
    Been there mate, that’s why are say what I say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't have any real regulars yet, but I was disappointed to see one girl who I had only seen once disappear from the roster, as my sesh with her was amazing and I was keen on revisiting...I agree with what has been said about it being best just to enjoy the moment because we do not know what lies ahead.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Well said, nothing permanent... well, except for herpes...
    Too far.
    But you all know what they say about the ones that were good - they return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Had a few regulars/favourites and experienced it in various ways:

1. She told the shop and customers that she was leaving. So the shop posted "last week/day" on the roster.
    You can imagine all her regulars wanting to book her during her last days.

2. A few just vanished from the shop.
    Some girls, i have their contact info and i ask if theyre still working and what shop.
    Some girls, in my early punting days, i didnt ask/get their number or they didnt want to give it to me. And i just hope to see them again in the shop roster.

3. Some girls pop in the rosters every now and then. The annoying part is when they move shops, change names, change pictures. Cause youre never gonna know its them unless you get some kind of info.

Girls do come and go, but do they really not come back?
    I can imagine some would pop in every now and then, if they need quick cash.
    Or some would just contact their top customers, so they dont have to go to the shop.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    Herpes will disappear too, in time, with you. We’re nothing but stardust.
    This is fucking poetic if you ask me.

MLs like moths sometimes will disappear into the darkness of the night.

Do not follow their shadows.

As you may meet death in the face.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    The one that you have feelings for, might actually be better that they just disappear. It’s hard to move on when things linger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Regulars moving on can leave a hole in your punting cycle. I had 2 depart recently and my punting dropped off. I was doing the "regular newby regular..." cycle.

Important to apply the pay fuck leave maxim, but regulars can get under your guard sometimes and the connection can become unhealthy imo..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    The one that you have feelings for, might actually be better that they just disappear. It’s hard to move on when things linger.
    Yeah she msg me that she will be leaving and gave me the date. Was surprised and felt kinda sad, I knew she would leave one day but seems to have brought that plan forward. I think she expects me to visit her more often. We kinda connected on a few things but I know she only sees $ sign when she sees me. I’m thinking of cutting her off early and mentally move on from her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah she msg me that she will be leaving and gave me the date. Was surprised and felt kinda sad, I knew she would leave one day but seems to have brought that plan forward. I think she expects me to visit her more often. We kinda connected on a few things but I know she only sees $ sign when she sees me. I’m thinking of cutting her off early and mentally move on from her.
    Just don’t even bother mate, she wants a last rush of money, you will just feel it more. In my opinion it is not worth it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Just don’t even bother mate, she wants a last rush of money, you will just feel it more. In my opinion it is not worth it
    One final session with her maybe? A farewell Fs (without telling her) then just disappear? Probably won’t help. I know the smart thing to do is just to cut it off.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My greatest anguish for a regular leaving suddenly was unquestionably Yoko from Tokyo Cats.

I have posted previously about the brutal treatment she endured from the female 'madam' whose name I can't remember (Wilson seemed to treat her well). She was beaten severely. I saw photos of the aftermath. It was awful.

She was an incredibly resilient person with an infectious positive outlook. I continued to see her in many different places after she left Tokyo Cats. She generally used the name Hanna.

I think it was 2014 when she disappeared suddenly. She had overstayed her Visa, and I expect the Department of Immigration eventually caught up with her.

While I regarded her as a real friend and she meant a lot to me, I accept she owed me nothing, including any explanation about her sudden disappearance. On the contrary, I owed her.

I would give my right one for any news about what happened to her. I hope she was just deported. She was very vulnerable, and I have feared that something nastier might sit behind her disappearance. I sincerely hope that wasn't the case.

If anyone knows what happened; particularly if you have news that she is going well; I would appreciate hearing about it.

As a rule though, if a regular disappears without warning, remember that is their prerogative. They owe you absolutely nothing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by verbatim2 View Post

As a rule though, if a regular disappears without warning, remember that is their prerogative. They owe you absolutely nothing.
    Of course. The same way we can just stop showing up as well without explanation..... If you have formed feelings, I guess that wouldn't make it smart less though.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One final session with her maybe? A farewell Fs (without telling her) then just disappear? Probably won’t help. I know the smart thing to do is just to cut it off.
    Cut it off mate, just my opinion. Even if you don’t tell her you will know and that can’t be good. The word now is sayonara. When I did that once I started punting in new shops and trying different girls and I got over her pretty quickly

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Regulars moving on can leave a hole in your punting cycle. I had 2 depart recently and my punting dropped off. I was doing the "regular newby regular..." cycle.

Important to apply the pay fuck leave maxim, but regulars can get under your guard sometimes and the connection can become unhealthy imo..
    Yep same. Since June this year when my last regular WL left the shop. Since then I’ve been trying old haunts and new alike, hit and miss and even returning back home to jerk off without making a selection. This time last year, I still had 3 regulars. Now I can’t even find a WL worth seeing a second time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    yea bro, it's hard, but cut it off. Don't let things linger, especially your feelings.

Fresh experience, I knowingly let things linger. Rebellious against logic, had more than just a final session and I paid the price mentally for it. Try to avoid that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12