Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GINZA Empire - Help a punter find this girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Arrow GINZA Empire - Help a punter find this girl?

Was out in the streets in Surry Hills today (Wed around 12:30pm), and a saw this hottie grabbing something to eat (i double looked!). I then scouted/trailed her (from a good distance) hoping she would head to Ginza Empire, and she did - via the backdoor ;-).

Can you help me work out who it is by this description:

She seems taller than the average asian, probably 160cm.
    Skinny, toned, tanned skin, i'd say B cups (she was wearing a loose shirt with no bra - fucking hot hot!!).
    She has 2 tattoos i can see, both on the back of her ankles - they look like birds or something.
    Beautiful face - with a little bit of a mean look.
    Brown hair - just past shoulder length.

Thats all i have (but i am keen for some more!).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Have you considered just going in and asking? You can also check the roster and probably identify her.

Surely a punter Go can do that I would think.

Expecting an AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Check start times on web. I do that at 42g. Just a game for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Have you considered just going in and asking? You can also check the roster and probably identify her.

Surely a punter Go can do that I would think.
    i was going to but was running late for work and did not want to get side tracked by some beautiful girl - I need work, to pay for the punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Check start times on web. I do that at 42g. Just a game for me.
    Do you stand outside nearby to watch them come in?

I know a couple of girls park their car in one of the side streets and it happened before that as I parked a girl started walking to the shop. This one girl parked her Mercedes next to my car. We both started walking at the same time, she looked at me and we both knew where we were going. We both kinda smiled and kept to each other. Fun

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterGod View Post
    i was going to but was running late for work and did not want to get side tracked by some beautiful girl - I need work, to pay for the punting.
    Priorities. If I worked nearby ginza my life would be over. Might as well just move in ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No not to that degree. My job n location it can't be helped (and my interest of course).

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    With a handle like punterGod, well, you know what they say, "God helps those who help themselves...". Or did you forget?

A punter walks into the shop after work and makes inquiries. A stalker asks others to do their dirty work while they make excuses... One thing if you lost her on a street of shops, didn't know which one she entered. But if you know the shop, enter, ask, book... and write a @#@$ AR. QED. Geesh.

AR's are what distinguish the players from the gawkers... Maybe when you hit the magic 100 WITH an actual AR or 2... I mean, how many posts do you have in the "Let's Hit 50" thread? I lost count. Really . And that's NOT an AR thread, just a bunch of "getting there", "let's do it" self-congratulatory drival (within the letter if not the spirit of the law). Slacker...

And yes, I do vet as I'm old school.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I had a look at the roster. Only a few girls fit the description and timing. Maybe C Summer??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    With a handle like punterGod, well, you know what they say, "God helps those who help themselves...". Or did you forget?

A punter walks into the shop after work and makes inquiries. A stalker asks others to do their dirty work while they make excuses... One thing if you lost her on a street of shops, didn't know which one she entered. But if you know the shop, enter, ask, book... and write a @#@$ AR. QED. Geesh.

AR's are what distinguish the players from the gawkers... Maybe when you hit the magic 100 WITH an actual AR or 2... I mean, how many posts do you have in the "Let's Hit 50" thread? I lost count. Really . And that's NOT an AR thread, just a bunch of "getting there", "let's do it" self-congratulatory drival (within the letter if not the spirit of the law). Slacker...

And yes, I do vet as I'm old school.
    A bit of gate keeping I see. Having posts in the let’s hit 50 helped me see reports in the regional town I was based in a while back.

I was just merely asking a question to see if someone can point me in the right direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I had a look at the roster. Only a few girls fit the description and timing. Maybe C Summer??
    Actually could also be C Ashley.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterGod View Post
    I was just merely asking a question to see if someone can point me in the right direction.
    No problem me, sure I can. Just check out Ginza Empire...

I never ask anyone to do something I haven't done. Rainbow, Nana. Saw a stunner, but she was taken. Fine, next night, go back. Damn, taken again. Fine, next night go back earlier. As I was just walking in, she was walking out, taken. Did notice all the gold around her neck in her civies... Damn. New strategy. Next night, I go EARLY, bar hasn't opened. I'm sitting out in a beer bar in front, checking out the passing ladies. Girl walks in to the plaza, sits down a stool down from me, starts putting on her makeup. I look at the profile, could it be? I lean over, same gold, yes, tell her I want to pull her that night. She's like WTF? No cheating the bar fine. I tell her I have no intention to, explain the previous few nights, and I really want to see her tonight, I'm ready to bar fine NOW. Price check, acceptable, pay bar, off we go. Fun time, can see why she was popular, and had a lot of gold on display. No assist needed...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    No problem me, sure I can. Just check out Ginza Empire...

I never ask anyone to do something I haven't done. Rainbow, Nana. Saw a stunner, but she was taken. Fine, next night, go back. Damn, taken again. Fine, next night go back earlier. As I was just walking in, she was walking out, taken. Did notice all the gold around her neck in her civies... Damn. New strategy. Next night, I go EARLY, bar hasn't opened. I'm sitting out in a beer bar in front, checking out the passing ladies. Girl walks in to the plaza, sits down a stool down from me, starts putting on her makeup. I look at the profile, could it be? I lean over, same gold, yes, tell her I want to pull her that night. She's like WTF? No cheating the bar fine. I tell her I have no intention to, explain the previous few nights, and I really want to see her tonight, I'm ready to bar fine NOW. Price check, acceptable, pay bar, off we go. Fun time, can see why she was popular, and had a lot of gold on display. No assist needed...
    What a good example of never give up and always speak up. If you ask, there's still a chance. But if you don't ask, there's absolutely no chance.

My suggestion to OP is the most direct way to find this girl really is to just go to Ginza and ask, when you have time of course.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    What a good example of never give up and always speak up. If you ask, there's still a chance. But if you don't ask, there's absolutely no chance.

My suggestion to OP is the most direct way to find this girl really is to just go to Ginza and ask, when you have time of course.
    Agreed.

One girl, one shop, good description. I've found the best way is just be honest. "I was passing by on this_day, this_time, saw a girl (description) enter your back door. If you know who she is, can you tell me when she works, days and times, and I'll make a booking right now (for a mutually agreeable date), if it's the girl I saw. I'd really appreciate it because I definitely would like to see her. Thanks." Now if you come across as a stalker, you might be SOL. But it's a business, and shops, at least the ones I know, want yours.

Yes, it's nice to get a name from someone, but aren't you still going to have to GO see yourself? And a confirmation from another punter she's a good punt. Great. But, if you got a post that she wasn't, would you bail, or would you go see YOURSELF. A bad punt is money lost, but wondering, not knowing, that's the real b*tch. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I found her, she's at Ginza Empire glad I could be of help
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    I found her, she's at Ginza Empire glad I could be of help
    So who is she? Didn’t we know the shop already? The fellow saw her walking into the shop

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    So who is she? Didn’t we know the shop already? The fellow saw her walking into the shop
    Whoosh

That's the joke, OP said she went into GC
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Whoosh

That's the joke, OP said she went into GC
    Yeah, it wasn't the shop that was unknown but the girl.
    On a related note, many times i have asked reception who a particular girl was after bumping then in the corridor or at the laneway entrance.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Yeah, it wasn't the shop that was unknown but the girl.
    On a related note, many times i have asked reception who a particular girl was after bumping then in the corridor or at the laneway entrance.
    Yep same here, at 42G that’s how I met j Kiko. I was going through the door as she was leaving, as I held the door open for her she greeted me with a big smile and said, have I seen you here before? I responded I don’t think so to which she said well, you have to fix that don’t you. I will confess that I haven’t fixed that yet but plan to do that soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was driving down Cleveland st recently. Seen this babe walking and was like damm she’s fine. Rolled the window down said what’s your name. Name given and told her I’ll see you in 30. Never seen a girl like her before in ginza line up. Must of been more attractive in her normal clothes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast