Thread: Maria at Vivis

Banned

Maria at Vivis

Anyone know if Maria on the roster at Vivis is as good or better than the girl of similar heritage who will remain nameless at Acqua

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's the same girl from acqua

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If it's the same Maria from Acqua I would not go out of my way.

Probably the least enthusiastic punt I've ever had. No smile, wouldn't take off clothes, all requests above HJ were out of bounds, frowned when touched her on top of clothes. Mechanical jerk off while she stared off into the distance.

The weirdest part was that after when getting dressed she was suddenly bubbly and talking like she had just done an amazing job, telling which days she works and that I should book her.

Not sure if I got her on a bad day - but based on this I cannot see how anyone would return.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post

Probably the least enthusiastic punt I've ever had. No smile, wouldn't take off clothes, all requests above HJ were out of bounds, frowned when touched her on top of clothes. Mechanical jerk off while she stared off into the distance.

The weirdest part was that after when getting dressed she was suddenly bubbly and talking like she had just done an amazing job, telling which days she works and that I should book her.

Not sure if I got her on a bad day - but based on this I cannot see how anyone would return.
    Thanks Baywatch for your review.
    How does she make any money with her clothes on and a shit attitude.

I was planning on going and seeing her but will give her a miss now. I'll stick with the girl with the same ethnicity who shall remain nameless and offers a wide range of options and hot as fuck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baywatch View Post

Probably the least enthusiastic punt I've ever had. No smile, wouldn't take off clothes, all requests above HJ

There is a Ma$-@ at TTN IS THIS THE SAME?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave.j8811 View Post
    There is a Ma$-@ at TTN IS THIS THE SAME?
    Do tell Ma$-@ at TTN that her Boss advertises her as MariaKeep it cryptic just in case