Lady's nationality: Japanese https://no5marrickville.com/profile/karin/

Rates: $280/1hr each

Date of visit: 19/09/2023

Establishment: No5 Marrickville

Contact Details/Address/Weblink: https://no5marrickville.com/profile/karin/

Phone: 0417 888123

Hours of Business: 10 til late

Services Provided This Session: DATY, 69, BBBJ, DFK, Shower together

Size/shape: Photos and descriptions on the website are genuine and accurate. Japanese C Cup 150cm 42kg

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely

The first step, as always, is to check the reviews on http://www.aus99forum.com. No reviews for Karin. Karin is new, so that was not surprising.

The Establishment:
    I like places where the girls wear dresses; it usually indicates more sociable girls. No 5 is excellent; the photos are real in my experience, and each advertised service is provided. Sometimes, bad luck turns out well. I sent an SMS to book a girl, and she was busy, as was the next and the next. No5 is busy for a reason. The shop suggested Karin, an excellent suggestion. Good luck, in fact. I arrived, transacted the commercial part and went into the room to wait. (How cute is that little receptionist??)

The Lady:
    The website description says an inexperienced brand-new girl arrives. Friendly and willing to cooperate, come to teach her more! That is very accurate.

The photos are disappointing, having seen her in a dress and a birthday suit. Karin is very much like the photos suggest, nothing outstanding, but the whole package is perfectly proportioned, resulting in a beautiful, good-looking woman.

Karin set up the room very precisely, taking time to do so. Then she undressed precisely, folding her clothes as she did. Inexperienced but delightfully innocent to watch.

The main part:
    Karin's English is sound conversational but has limits. Using a translator, we chatted, and this helped her relax.

Into the shower, Karin completed the standard No. 5 clean with some DFK.

Drying off, then some DFK. Onto the bed and some exploring, Karin has charming, well-formed natural tits. More kissing, then asked if she liked 69.

As her description says, Karin is service-orientated and moved straight into 69. She enjoys sex. Her BBBJ is good; her ball-sucking is very good.

Into missionary, and she is so tight I came almost immediately. My fault, but she does feel great.

More kissing, then into the shower.

Karin is a very, very, very sweet and very accommodating girl.

There is something about how Karin goes about her work which is so satisfying. Karin is most definitely on my see-again list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the review.

I totally get what you mean about her profile photos…

My last visit to the shop, i finished a 1 hour session with T Cindy, I walk out the room, and Karin was standing right outside the room… hmm okay… I said hi and she just smiled. She was wearing the same black outfit like in her profile photos.

I would say she looks a little better in person compared to her profile photos…

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for going out on a limb and also coming back to write this review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, saw her recently. She's exactly as OP described. Sets up the room meticulously, but it felt comfortable watching her. Early 20s, she takes care of her skin. Face is pretty average, gives off little sister vibes maybe. She's not too shy, but innocent and diligent. Overall it was just a very pleasant experience. Receptionist smiled and saw me out the door afterwards, which made my day. I felt like life isn't so bad after all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of the hardened girls treat you like another batch on the production line. Suck, fuck and out the door u go...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk