Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever offered girl hidden fr roster

Junior Member(有D料到)

Ever offered girl hidden fr roster

I was offered a young 18yo blonde aussie by popular inner west asian whore house. Was a blast as she was so young. She didn't have lube and couldn't get in past the head. Want to know if anyone else seen her. Was over a yr ago so asking late. Totally forgot about her. She went by name Suki. Gonna contact the shop see if she a floater

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyAddict View Post
    I was offered a young 18yo blonde aussie by popular inner west asian whore house. Was a blast as she was so young. She didn't have lube and couldn't get in past the head. Want to know if anyone else seen her. Was over a yr ago so asking late. Totally forgot about her. She went by name Suki. Gonna contact the shop see if she a floater
    Congratulate yourself.

You are on their VIP SMS list.

Just like rain in a long life-sucking drought.

If you can poetic about it if you want to.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, happened a few times. In this game, it pays to get along well with the people on the other side of the counter. Receptionist, owner, girls, all of them. Your reputation will precede you.
    They know who the good customers are, and it's not only about being a regular or paying well. Gentle, respectful, pay well, no trouble from you, etc. The girls talk to each other. Think of it as ARs on you, the customer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nope, that had never happened to me. Despite being a loyal customer and never caused any trouble, I tend to be a bit shy so don’t talk too much to reception or mamasan

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once... it was a Saturday night, I was expecting a nice lineup.... only one young, nasty fat girl, and then 'oh there's another tonight' - this skinny girl, probably late 20's, looked 40, looked like a meth addict - really low bar, she was keen too..... I never saw her on any roster at the shop, it was almost as if she had just walked in off the street! Probably did. I went with the fat girl, not good.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, happened a few times. In this game, it pays to get along well with the people on the other side of the counter. Receptionist, owner, girls, all of them. Your reputation will precede you.
    They know who the good customers are, and it's not only about being a regular or paying well. Gentle, respectful, pay well, no trouble from you, etc. The girls talk to each other. Think of it as ARs on you, the customer.
    Funny you say that. It's actually happened to me a few times.

I feel like us who have been on the forum for way too long, shops could probably put two and two together and figure out who we are by our ARs. I remember once I popped into Ginza empire after having not gone for ages (the city is out of the way for me).

The young Korean guy at the reception actually said, "we haven't seen you in a while". I was actually shocked they remember me.

All the hidden ones are ladyboys. Source: myself over many places. It's pretty fucked up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    It totally pays to be friend the receptionists. You get so much info out of them. Also, it's so much easier to book the popular girls when the receptionists like you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    All the hidden ones are ladyboys. Source: myself over many places. It's pretty fucked up.
    Maybe they realised you were beta and preferred getting fucked than doing the fucking hahaha.

I bet every massage parlour has Ahlungors face plastered on their kitchen fridge. Give this man tits and don't overcharge.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was this one ml, she rarely appeared at the roster. She works like 5 hours and very rarely.
    Saw her on roster a few times, but always booked out.
    Mamasan told me she'll make sure i get in the list for the next time she works.
    After the session i wanted to book her more.
    So beautiful and young.

Mamasan told me that this girl only works when she wants, a few days a month or not even. And usually fully booked that she doesnt need to put her on roster.

And i can see why was always fully booked.
    Saw her messaging a customer of hers as we used her phone to translate.

Sadly, that 1 session, she didnt want to give me her contact info.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Maybe they realised you were beta and preferred getting fucked than doing the fucking hahaha.

I bet every massage parlour has Ahlungors face plastered on their kitchen fridge. Give this man tits and don't overcharge.
    Hahahah, too funny, bro!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahahah, too funny, bro!
    I enjoyed Meng's bash up too hehe. Although I don't understand his point

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I enjoyed Meng's bash up too hehe. Although I don't understand his point
    Ahh. Here's the definition of beta:

https://www.dictionary.com/e/slang/beta/

Hope that'll make more sense now.

I think he didn't get the snipe at Ahlungor. FYI, bro AHL is well known to be a boob lover who really frowns upon overpaying for services.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think he didn't get the snipe at Ahlungor. FYI, bro AHL is well known to be a boob lover who really frowns upon overpaying for services.
    Ahh got you. After being grossly overcharged at 161 Chatswood. I'm fucking all for not wanting to be overcharged.

I just don't have the balls to just plop a pineapple at the beginning and expect the girl to be happy. I guess it's something you pick up when you're older and no longer give a shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And I'll bet that you have now been inundated with private message request to name the shop ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh got you. After being grossly overcharged at 161 Chatswood. I'm fucking all for not wanting to be overcharged.

I just don't have the balls to just plop a pineapple at the beginning and expect the girl to be happy. I guess it's something you pick up when you're older and no longer give a shit.
    161 ?
    Shop doesnot want business.
    With heat, I messaged and ask if they had a jacuzzi or spa room.
    yes one, but trying to get anything else from the was a struggle,
    obviously they do not want real business and to build a regular base for that shop.

(I ended up @ 104 roseville and had a cool 2 hours with a spa.)

Banned
    I saw this face in 200 Stanmore's fridge:

WhatsApp.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Roseville rose, that used to be a regular place for me 7 or 8 years ago. Has it changed ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)

The young Korean guy at the reception actually said, "we haven't seen you in a while". I was actually shocked they remember me.
    I've had that from shops/girls I've never been to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast