Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever offered girl hidden fr roster

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPedro666 View Post
    Roseville rose, that used to be a regular place for me 7 or 8 years ago. Has it changed ?
    It has gone downhill? I was a regular there about 3 years ago but not any more. Last few visits I walked

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't think there is such a thing as a hidden girl working in a shop! The ultimate goal for any business is to generate cash flow, so why they should hide one? And these girls get paid by number of jobs they do. As many experienced punters would know, the only possibility could be when the girl starts working on the same day and either manager has no idea about updating their website or just being lazy. Tagging it as a 'Hidden Gem' is more closer to a marketing technique. I think we all had experienced this and if a manager calls a girl hidden gem, then he is trying his best to get your cash. He wants to sell and the girl wants to make money, period.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I don't think there is such a thing as a hidden girl working in a shop! The ultimate goal for any business is to generate cash flow, so why they should hide one? And these girls get paid by number of jobs they do. As many experienced punters would know, the only possibility could be when the girl starts working on the same day and either manager has no idea about updating their website or just being lazy. Tagging it as a 'Hidden Gem' is more closer to a marketing technique. I think we all had experienced this and if a manager calls a girl hidden gem, then he is trying his best to get your cash. He wants to sell and the girl wants to make money, period.
    It's not about the amount of work. Some of these girls get booked out before they even come on roster so the shop sometimes doesn't even advertise. Then it comes down to chance. Maybe they have a cancelled booking and you happen to book/want to punt at the perfect time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes Meng that could be the case too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There are a few that don't like to be put on rosters but appear in the line up. A Thai girl at Sakura for example, whose name I can't remember, young and pretty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Sure, been shown girls not featured on rosters all the time in FS shops before Covid.
    But not so much after.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by speranza View Post
    There are a few that don't like to be put on rosters but appear in the line up. A Thai girl at Sakura for example, whose name I can't remember, young and pretty
    maybe because they're getting stalked.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    You're correct about maximizing earnings potential, but there are other things that go into it.

A good Mamasan (including Papasans) would always try to make the most money without killing the goose that lays the golden eggs.

So if they get a situation where they are faced with a top-quality girl, I mean those type that with one look you'd know that most men would put their hand up to have a go at, but the girl has conditions like she doesn't want to be advertised, etc... the Mamasan would instantly think of how she could make it work. She'd dive into her Top 50 (just an example) "desirable customers" contact list and see if she can fill her capacity. If she can, she'll do that. Voila, that's 100% earnings potential realised with only a few messages.

Note, "desirable customers" <> VIP. These are just customers that have been known to be .... let's just say "not be repulsive" to her girls. Money is always part of the equation, but there's more to it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

Note, "desirable customers" <> VIP. These are just customers that have been known to be .... let's just say "not be repulsive" to her girls. Money is always part of the equation, but there's more to it.
    100%. Goldfish gets it. Note now how a lot of girls in 42G even has "do not take certain clientele".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh yeah I think I did! It was thriller in Manila when I visited the Philippines for some friends! we went to this club called Sylvanus men's health club, it situated in the heart of the metro.
    experience wise its all good! those Filipinas are tight!

about the ones not not the roster, yeah I remember the manager, let us view a room where a few girls are lined up, he says they're not regular workers here. they are called "kuliglig"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My take…..punter enters and seems like he is not interested in girls shown. Mamasan shows girls who may have not got much customers for the day. Mamasan assumes punter is going to leave then offers a girl who is popular so they don’t lose the sale

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    If you're chill with mamasan she'll show you girl's photos that aren't even working there yet lol. I was chatting with mamasan after a sesh and she showed me a new girl's photos, face uncovered and said to try her once she starts

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I got the VIP treatment during lockdown from 3 shops messaging me tge available girls every few days. In the case of the girl mentioned at beginning there's a few possible outcomes. She stated to me "I'm not getting picked in the line up, and I'm the hottest girl here" and I responded "yeah you are" just to get better service. And I also said "this place known for asian girls" to ease her mood. I think it was her very first day. I was actually driving to another shop after my choice of girl was fully booked when I recieved the wechat and pulled a u turn and darted that way. Also should ad.. fuck me.. thus is stupid.. the wechat on this girl in my phone is dated jan 2022. She either long gone or experienced by now. I only really want her cause she had no lube and I couldn't get in past the head but was it fun? Fuck yeah! She was sooo tight and youthful. And her perky titts and pigtail blonde hair. I just want to thrash her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    haha man I remember knowing a guy who friend the receptionist at 42 he would tell me he sat back listened to all the bs the day receptionist during the week day would do just cover his skin man. Shady shit but you gotta do what you gotta do i guess.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I know several girls who work a different shop every day of the week and MAYBE appear on a single website's roster/employees. All the rest you wouldn't know unless you walked in or she messaged you her different locations. I think they're not hidden, just too much work updating the website.

Banned
    Are hidden girls only offered to certain walk-ins?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12