Thread: The End of White Australia !! (this is for the older caucasian punter here..

Senior Member(無間使者)

The End of White Australia !! (this is for the older caucasian punter here..

Lets be honest, without the asians, we would all be stuffed.
    Until the end of the "White Australia Policy" during the Whitlam years (1970's) all we had was Causcasian pussy and honestly it tended to be ugly.

Which actually brings around another twist....

So I have been thinking, back in the beginning of the RnT massage, we had these tiny asian girls giving the massages, so what ever happenned to them ?

Over the past few months in my travels around Sydney I have been frequenting many shops for just a quick 30 minute massage, I am keeping records of what I see and "who" is inhabiting.
    That is to say I have been looking for older asian ladies.
    More specifically being an older caucasian gent I have been looking for ladies who are more towards my age.
    Now asian tend to handle age well until a certain point and then they really start to look more than their age, so even a 60 yo will look good, but by 65 they could look much older.
    So its those asian grannies I have been after. Now not surprisingly "publically" they don't speak much english, but thats actually a ruse.

So why and what am i after ?
    Well generally the first visit its to check them out an qualify them, (mainly the shopwares....), the second to get friendly with my choice.
    now normally by the 3rd visit (if I choose to get that far with a particular ship/masseuse and head into extras.
    Now because I am a friend by now (always tipping for good service) but not necessarily heading into the extras it is interesting to see what might be offered or in fact freely given.

Basically its been an exercise of $30/30min and then $50/60min and getting the best value as such.

I now have a few days per week where I regularly visit certain "older masseuses" and have a very happy time with my friends.

So my summary, we punt because our dicks really want pussy, I like it natural and get the best feel from my older friends who also seem to like what we do. Not every visit will any extras occur, not always free, but damn great value.

Thank you Gough Whitlam, Jim Cairns and AL Grasby. the most successful labor team ever, for getting rid of the white australia policy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    At that age, all power to you, go as natural as you want I say!

To be fair, it would be very difficult to maintain the White Australia policy considering the geographical location of the country.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Human contact

Mate, nice summation.

I am at the 65+ end of life and punting last 5 years.

Human contact is what takes us on any journey and sensuality is the reward.

To be in the company of another willing human albeit at a cost is just such a rewarding experience.

You will never die not knowing.

Take care.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My advice sell up and retire to SEA, you can live quite comfortably and there are plenty of qualified nurses that are quite happy to look after you,
    Just stay away from the bar girls as they will drain your funds quicker than a 2nd hand BMW
    If you are only a few years away from the retirement pension, just wait as soon as you can claim it, run asap

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    .....Thank you Gough Whitlam, Jim Cairns and AL Grasby. the most successful labor team ever, for getting rid of the white australia policy.
    You've got your history wrong.

It's Penny Wong who changed all that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Actually it was Malcolm Fraser who allowed the first wave of Vietnamese refugees. (Still massive supporter of Gough Witlam)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    You've got your history wrong.

It's Penny Wong who changed all that.
    Stop talking out of your arse Sibon. you have no idea and it's obvious.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Olddog View Post
    Actually it was Malcolm Fraser who allowed the first wave of Vietnamese refugees. (Still massive supporter of Gough Witlam)
    Close but not correct.
    It was Al Grassby and his move towards "multiculturalism"
    And the whole leading up to the "Racial Discrimination" legislation.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    During the Whitlam years in the 1970s, they decided to take Australia off its "mono-culture" diet and ordered a hearty serving of multiculturalism.
    They tossed out the old "White Australia Policy" like last night's leftovers, making way for a more diverse and inclusive Aussie dinner table. Bon appétit!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lets be honest, without the asians, we would all be stuffed.
    Until the end of the "White Australia Policy" during the Whitlam years (1970's) all we had was Causcasian pussy and honestly it tended to be ugly.

Which actually brings around another twist....

So I have been thinking, back in the beginning of the RnT massage, we had these tiny asian girls giving the massages, so what ever happenned to them ?

Over the past few months in my travels around Sydney I have been frequenting many shops for just a quick 30 minute massage, I am keeping records of what I see and "who" is inhabiting.
    That is to say I have been looking for older asian ladies.
    More specifically being an older caucasian gent I have been looking for ladies who are more towards my age.
    Now asian tend to handle age well until a certain point and then they really start to look more than their age, so even a 60 yo will look good, but by 65 they could look much older.
    So its those asian grannies I have been after. Now not surprisingly "publically" they don't speak much english, but thats actually a ruse.

So why and what am i after ?
    Well generally the first visit its to check them out an qualify them, (mainly the shopwares....), the second to get friendly with my choice.
    now normally by the 3rd visit (if I choose to get that far with a particular ship/masseuse and head into extras.
    Now because I am a friend by now (always tipping for good service) but not necessarily heading into the extras it is interesting to see what might be offered or in fact freely given.

Basically its been an exercise of $30/30min and then $50/60min and getting the best value as such.

I now have a few days per week where I regularly visit certain "older masseuses" and have a very happy time with my friends.

So my summary, we punt because our dicks really want pussy, I like it natural and get the best feel from my older friends who also seem to like what we do. Not every visit will any extras occur, not always free, but damn great value.

Thank you Gough Whitlam, Jim Cairns and AL Grasby. the most successful labor team ever, for getting rid of the white australia policy.
    Ah yes, the older masseuses! I’m keen for the 50-60+ ones too!

Any places you suggest mate?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think Yoko's at Rydalmere is known to have 50+ Asian milfs (fs I guess). Never been there myself as it's completely out of my target range.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I think Yoko's at Rydalmere is known to have 50+ Asian milfs (fs I guess). Never been there myself as it's completely out of my target range.
    There is a difference between the WL and ML ladies.
    the WL is always a paid fuck and honestly the ladies just don't ge off onit.

The ML, are technically those who the normal punters don't want, these ladies are working for the time consumption and money and do not normally put out for full service. they are able to pick and choose if they want.
    TO brush them up is actually a complement especially from an older guy who has chosen them of a young chicky.
    The wl also in general are loaded up with heavy makeup and try to look younger. The ml's I look for are past all that. They massage for work, not fuck. they really don't want to do extras, and anyway, who is really gonna pay to check out the wrinkly and craggy bodies. Its generally a long time since a guy has found there saggy tits inviting to suck on and these ladies know it, they are past hiding there bodies.

It was explained to me that most young guy will start and ask fr a nude HJ, then find the nude part a turn off for the hj.
    Me, I know I am an old fat bugga, and these ladies know it as well, I don't hide my old body and I like it when they don't either. I don't mind exploring them and maybe just maybe find a key to turning them on a bit which can lead to some more exciting times.

The difference in asians, is their size, I have always like small ladies, small boobs, small in height, small in weight. these asian grannies are much more likely to fit those bits over the fat old caucasians (like myself) who in general I cant pickup, but my grannies luv some of my moves at least.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Doesn’t matter what nationality - if they are hot and service oriented - let’s continue to enjoy what’s on offer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The wl also in general are loaded up with heavy makeup and try to look younger. The ml's I look for are past all that. They massage for work, not fuck. they really don't want to do extras, and anyway, who is really gonna pay to check out the wrinkly and craggy bodies. Its generally a long time since a guy has found there saggy tits inviting to suck on and these ladies know it, they are past hiding there bodies.
    Lots of interesting points

I'm glad I haven't eaten recently given your graphic post
    I'm sure you aren't trying to turn us off punting
    Sound like you still have some good moves though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Lots of interesting points

I'm glad I haven't eaten recently given your graphic post
    I'm sure you aren't trying to turn us off punting
    Sound like you still have some good moves though
    Graphic ? Realistic be better description.
    As the thread heading, for the older caucasian punter.

Caucasians and Asian age similarly, but a bit different mind wise.
    I cannot understand why these old guys want to fuck around with kids their granddaughters age. you neither will give or get good memories fro it.
    I have found its much better to be realistic.

Yes I still like those late 20's or early 30's ladies (Like Jun @ Japanese massage (378 sussex) who are beautiful people and give fantastic service and actually will give the customer what they want (within limits). I highly respect her.
    But I also like to have fun with a lot of people, and I don't really care how they look, because I like them and looks don't concern me.