Junior Member(有D料到)

Yami Yummy!

Face : 7/10
    Body : 10/10
    Attitude : 10/10 friendly, soft
    Service : 9/10 almost perfect
    Room : 10/10 clean and nice with mirrors
    Price: 250 for 45mins

I was looking at 206 website Tuesday night and attracted by the long legs of Vietnamese girl Yami. Booked her by SMS for yesterday afternoon, and went over there on time. Paid the damage and waited in the room.

After 5 minutes waiting, in comes Yami. She greeted me with a big smile. My little bro started to rise. She looks gorgeous in my opinion and was nicely presented in a white cami top and white T-string panty. I'm guessing she’s 168cm tall. She has a pair of super long legs and a nice firm ass. That's the best legs I've ever seen in brothels. Very sexy.

We undressed and went to take shower. She has a fit and slim body figure with tanned skin. And her waist is so small. I think she got some job done on her boobs but they are still nice to touch. There is a tattoo of a red flower on one of her boobs and some other small tattoos on her back, which makes her look wilder. The last website photo of her in a red dress is the closest one.

We took a quick shower and dried off. I had brought a pair of long black stocking with me from home. Asked her to put it on. Hot as fuck. Onto the bed, Yami gave me a long DFK before she went down to my cock and licked my balls and the shaft. Then she took my dick in her mouth to give me a nice bbbj. I asked her to turn around for some 69 so that both of us can have some fun. I put my hands on her ass. Squeezed it and gave it a little shake. She’s got good assets. I hope my hands will never leave that ass. After a few minutes’ pussy licking, she got wet. She tried to moan but my dick was deep in her mouth.

Then on goes the dom and she rides on my cock. Her cowgirl is full of energy. And I like the smile on her face and eye contacts when she rode me hard. Changed to Missionary, where we DFKed a lot. Her soft and curvy body felt great under me. I suddenly pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood on the floor and put her legs on my shoulder for some deep penetration. It’s enjoyable to looking at her nice long legs in black stocking in the mirror on the sidewall.

She’s got a nice ass so I have to try doggy position. And that’s a highlight of the session. I became rough in doggy, fucking her much harder. The hard fuck makes a lot of slapping sound. I did a few different way of doggy. She handled all of them like a trooper and made the right noises. Her Vietnamese style moaning is very sexy. I couldn’t hold it any more and finished in flatiron.

I felt my legs are soft. She massaged me a bit until the buzzer went off. Her English is not the best but enough for some conversation. 45 minutes goes by too fast. I had to get up and take a shower, kiss her for goodbye and go down. Cindy ask me if I’m ok I said I’m more than Ok I give Yami 2 thumbs-up. Will come back to see her.

Thank you Stud666 for your review!
    Last edited by Kyoto206; 22-09-2023 at 11:51 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review
    Anyone visited J girl Jaimee? Looks attractive to me lol

Junior Member(有D料到)