Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 78a Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : September 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.parlour78.com

Phone : 9904 7336

Hours of Business : 9:00 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFKing, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, 69, DATY, pussy-slide, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite good-looking, petite, C/D-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - a very good MILFy session

My experience/comments : The girls here (and at 116) are usually mature but give good service and, having read an AR on another forum, I called to book Mimi. (This is not the Mimi I saw here two years ago.)

Sasa greeted me, took my money and Mimi led me to the room.

Mimi looks good for her age (well-presented with good make-up and false eyelashes) and was wearing a short red dress which showed a good rack.

The first thing Mimi said to me was “Are you married?” I told her I wasn’t and she said “Will you marry me?” (She seemed serious – must be desperate!!!) I said “Maybe, if you are good”.

She kissed me on the lips and stripped. She is short, has a slim figure and a fine pair of C/D-cups (which look big on her petite frame) and was fully shaved. She has a small tattoo.

I stripped and Mimi got a towel, laid it on the floor, knelt and started sucking me as I sat on the edge of the bed.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, good use of her hands (aided by some lube) and just a couple of brief tissue-breaks.

I lay down and she knelt beside me so I fingered her pussy (she applied some lube) and when I inserted a finger I could feel some strong muscle contractions.

I moved to finger her ass and she asked whether I wanted to fuck her bum. When I said “Later” she said “I clean” and she went into the shower.

I asked for some more BJ. She knelt between my legs, licked my perineum and balls and sucked me while fingering my arsehole and asked whether I wanted “Inside” but I declined.

I asked for some 69 and Mimi moved round. This was good as I could have some more FIV and some FIA but she didn’t come.

Her sucking and stroking was getting me close so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This too was good and at one stage I got her to masturbate while I watch close up and I could see her clit growing larger.

After some more BJ and a good pussy-slide I suggested we fuck. As Mimi dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in mouth and I was surprised when said “How much you pay?” (Strike her off my list of potential brides!!!)

We had some good cowgirl, mostly Asian-style, and then I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

Mimi applied more lube and asked me to go slowly.

This was good but when I asked whether I could fuck her bum she again asked how much I’d pay. I offered $20 but she asked for $50. As I’ve just returned from Thailand where I had plenty of anal sex, I declined.

I got her to lie down for some mish and saw it through like that.

I lay down and Mimi tidied me up and lay down in my arms while she held onto my cock.

She said she was from HK and has been here a couple of years. She works at 78a only on Thursdays and works at 5 Blacktown (as Sasa) on Mondays and Fridays.

In no time she was snoring lightly (I have that effect on people, even though it wasn’t yet midday) and she was still holding onto my cock.

Eventually I stirred her and said I had to shower.

I showed her the cheeky photo they use on the website and she confirmed it was her.

As I dressed she said that if I came to see her next week I could fuck her bum for free.

A thank you and some positive feedback to Sasa as I left.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    And this is how it's done, newbies, a great AR, with full actionable Intel. Appreciated, as I understand the time it takes.