Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: How many shops you visit on an average night?

  1. #1
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    27-04-2023
    Posts
    1,198

    How many shops you visit on an average night?

    For those punters who rarely book, and punt nights:

    How many shops would you visit on your typical punting night before making a selection?

    I may normally visit 3-4 shops and meet anywhere up to 6-8 girls. I used to have regulars as backup in case I donít find a new WL that I want to bang. But now thereís no such thing.

    So Iíll pick 3-4 shops, check the rosters and usually start with the one closest to my area.

  2. #2
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    02-09-2023
    Posts
    66
    Did I read wrongly or you? 3-4 shops averagely 6-8 girls each night? Good on you big spender lol
    That figure will be my monthly budget

  3. #3
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-04-2021
    Posts
    614
    1-2. Really just one though.
    My previous 'main shop' has become the backup as I found a lovely regular at the previous 'backup' shop.... who I only discovered as an inpromptu backup one day when the booked girl failed to show.

  4. #4
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    4,947
    Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    Did I read wrongly or you? 3-4 shops averagely 6-8 girls each night? Good on you big spender lol
    That figure will be my monthly budget
    Think he meant he will see 6-8 girls at 3-4 shops in the line ups, before choosing the girl. 8 girls would be 4hours with only 30min sessions for each, how's that possible in 1 night?

  5. #5
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    02-09-2023
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Think he meant he will see 6-8 girls at 3-4 shops in the line ups, before choosing the girl. 8 girls would be 4hours with only 30min sessions for each, how's that possible in 1 night?
    Good morning Goldfishman.
    That’s my confusion but then another question if spending time up to 3-4 shops for a punt, vfm?

  6. #6
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-04-2021
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    For those punters who rarely book, and punt nights:

    How many shops would you visit on your typical punting night before making a selection?

    I may normally visit 3-4 shops and meet anywhere up to 6-8 girls. I used to have regulars as backup in case I don’t find a new WL that I want to bang. But now there’s no such thing.

    So I’ll pick 3-4 shops, check the rosters and usually start with the one closest to my area.

    You have more spare time than I do! If I tried that, by the time I went back to book the girl I wanted, she would be already booked, or gone home, or otherwise disappeared.....

  7. #7
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    18-01-2021
    Posts
    55
    Not enough shop options near me - I always book ahead so I generally get the girl I want

    Tried once to drop in adhoc but options were slim pickings

  8. #8
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-04-2021
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblack View Post
    Not enough shop options near me - I always book ahead so I generally get the girl I want

    Tried once to drop in adhoc but options were slim pickings
    That has been my experience.... but my window is narrow, and during the day. I just book on pics now, and hope for the best!

  9. #9
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    03-07-2022
    Posts
    1,068
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    That has been my experience.... but my window is narrow, and during the day. I just book on pics now, and hope for the best!
    The max I have done was walk from one the go to another and have a session in the second shop. If the second shop didnít work I would give up.

  10. #10
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    02-09-2023
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    You have more spare time than I do! If I tried that, by the time I went back to book the girl I wanted, she would be already booked, or gone home, or otherwise disappeared.....
    Concur your feedbacks as hard to secure those service lady from popular shops

  11. #11
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    27-04-2023
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by thomassalvado2 View Post
    Did I read wrongly or you? 3-4 shops averagely 6-8 girls each night? Good on you big spender lol
    That figure will be my monthly budget
    Iíll only fuck one WL, that is if any appeal to me.
    So I check the scene to see some variety, ideally, before making a selection (if any).

  12. #12
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    629
    I don’t like running around like a headless chicken,
    So i will do all my online research and than call the shop and ask which girls are rostered on,
    But my best punts have always been with an unexpected beauty that is new to the shop.

  13. #13
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    10-10-2021
    Posts
    2,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    How many shops would you visit on your typical punting night before making a selection?
    None.

    Evening is quality family time with kids and wife watching video, playing puzzles and games, lots of laughter and fun and love.

  14. #14
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    23-08-2023
    Posts
    134
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    None.

    Evening is quality family time with kids and wife watching video, playing puzzles and games, lots of laughter and fun and love.
    Same here. Including playing and walking the dogs. Punting happens during the day.

  15. #15
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-04-2021
    Posts
    614
    My punting happens during the day too - but not 100% by choice!
    To be honest I like seeing the girls first up - nothing against any of you - I'd just prefer to go first! :P

    I must admit I will go early evening given the chance, but those chances are few and far between!

  16. #16
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    20-09-2023
    Posts
    120
    I am more of a Day hunter rather than night. I probably drive over 3-4 shops and look at the rosters. then choose if my dick throb a beat

  17. #17
    Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Join Date
    22-05-2013
    Posts
    430
    I am a creature of the night

    My go to only has their top girls on during the day, will have to look around.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

  18. #18
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    27-04-2023
    Posts
    1,198
    Quote Originally Posted by John_Diaz View Post
    Same here. Including playing and walking the dogs. Punting happens during the day.
    I dunno how you guys do it. You’re warriors. Having the guts to walk into a whorehouse in the middle of the day knowing well there could be you neighbour or his wife or a schoolteacher buying groceries in the shop next door or getting their car fixed across the street. Better wear that hoodie, I always do and that’s AT night.

    And those dogs, fuck man they can smell pussy a mile away. I now mine can, German Sheppards, gimme that guilty ‘I know cunt’ look every time I come home.

  19. #19
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-05-2012
    Posts
    4,947
    Nah, fuck that going to multiple shops approach. Been there done that, no recollection of it ever being fruitful. Got better things to do in life than driving around brothels. Before Ginza, I just researched better shops and targeted those. Mainly 5*, 1 Blackburn, Angel Town in Newtown, a short-lived shop at the Cross on Kellett St, etc. All other shops back then were a waste of time.

    Now it's the same thing. The Ginzas, and N5M / 42G just dominate. Sakura / Kyoto... nah, still haven't had any good punts there.

  20. #20
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    06-04-2021
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I dunno how you guys do it. You’re warriors. Having the guts to walk into a whorehouse in the middle of the day knowing well there could be you neighbour or his wife or a schoolteacher buying groceries in the shop next door or getting their car fixed across the street. Better wear that hoodie, I always do and that’s AT night.

    And those dogs, fuck man they can smell pussy a mile away. I now mine can, German Sheppards, gimme that guilty ‘I know cunt’ look every time I come home.
    LOL!
    It feels like a special op.... two places I go to - one quite close to home - two entrances - one is smack on a main road, and the place even looks like a brothel - even has the red fucking light! the other entrance is on a suburban street, all those grannies know what goes on in there. I just throw on the broad brim hat and glasses and head down.... last week I forgot the hat and sunnies! In cooler weather I have the hood - I do pray for rain when punting, the umbrella is a godsend.

    My dog does that too - smells my fingers... they know! Imagine if the buggers could talk, they'd need serious bribing to keep them quiet....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •