Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Honestly curious about the girl’s plastic surgeries

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    So I don’t know about plastic surgery, but I had multiple WLs told me that they love their job. So yea…
    That's interesting.
    Mostly to the WLs I see its a means to an end.
    In fact I've had 2 recently who have been quite candid in admitting they are paying off debts and will be around for a set period.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting plastic surgery and other cosmetics done is like going to a dentist in Korea. I’m thinking maybe I should get some done myself haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, when it comes to plastic surgeries, some folks have taken the phrase "beauty is skin deep" quite literally! It's like they've found the ultimate cheat code for the game of life, leveling up their appearance. Plastic surgery can be a bit like a software update for humans – just hope it doesn't come with any unexpected glitches! 😄

But hey, to each their own. As long as everyone's happy and feeling confident, it's all good. Just remember, confidence is the real secret sauce that makes anyone shine, whether they've had a little nip and tuck or not! 💁*♀️✨

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Mate, don't take this the wrong way, but they're hardly going to say "I hate every minute here and wish the place would burn to the fucking ground, and for the owners, punters and other girls to die in the fire."

It's like if you asked them their dream for the future they aren't likely to respond with "standing in the smouldering ruins of this building, pissing on your still burning skull."

Take it with a grain of salt, it's part of the act, by saying they enjoy their work it gives a positive experience to the punter, so he is more likely to return. Not saying some don't enjoy their work, but for the majority, what they enjoy is the money
    Agree asiafever, they hate everything about it. Occasionally they have some fun but it is not what they wanted to do with their lives. Once you connect with a few they talk. One of them whom I know very well hates to do CIM, she is amazing at it, a great service queen but hates it. If guys have a bit of emotional intelligence and watch them carefully you can see when you cum by hand job you can see their facial expressions showing disgust, let alone cim.

They are amazing but I feel for them. The same girl told me that when she knows I am coming she relaxes because she knows who is coming through the door. I am not special, it would be the same with other frequents. Can you imagine the stress of knowing who is coming through the door and you will have sex with a stranger. That’s awful

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It really depends on what type of surgery we're talking about. Asian culture in general is quite different from Western culture when it comes to what is considered normal enhancement surgery, or what is considered to be too "specific" for a non-WG to get done.

A non-WG Asian girl (by this, I mean a girl with Asian upbringing so that rules out ABAs) would happily do face enhancements like Botox, double-eyelids, nose job, lip fillers, etc. But you would rarely find a non-WG Asian girl do breast or butt implants. Those would be too "specific". They would fear having to explain why they went and did those surgeries to people they know, because those things are normally done by "pros".

On the other hand you look at western girls, including ABAs. They wouldn't blink an eye to do breast and butt enhancements because western pop culture has made big boobs and arses a thing to aspire to. Everyone does it, WG or not.

And on Asian WGs, they wouldn't have decided one day to do all these enhancements in preparation to go into a WG profession. They probably do it after doing the job for a while and realising their own "shortcomings".

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Name a more iconic duo than Asian WL & bolt ons
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think that a lot of Thai women with small boobs …working and non-working…want breast enhancement. Many Thai women have plastic noses. I had a Thai girlfriend in Bangkok who wanted plastic boobs. I told her that I would pay for one boob (which I did). She paid for the other one. 40,000 baht I think. I don’t like plastic boobs. I just wanted to make sure that she really wanted them. She did. They were about 325 or 350 ccs. Thai doctors do a good job. I had to utilise my limited massage skills.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Me and appalling decision making when I start to fall in love?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Me and appalling decision making when I start to fall in love?
    Oh dear, add me to that group, poor decision making as we fall in love with WLs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarquin View Post
    I think that a lot of Thai women with small boobs …working and non-working…want breast enhancement. Many Thai women have plastic noses. I had a Thai girlfriend in Bangkok who wanted plastic boobs. I told her that I would pay for one boob (which I did). She paid for the other one. 40,000 baht I think. I don’t like plastic boobs. I just wanted to make sure that she really wanted them. She did. They were about 325 or 350 ccs. Thai doctors do a good job. I had to utilise my limited massage skills.
    What happens when you split up? Do you get the boob back?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent888 View Post
    What happens when you split up? Do you get the boob back?
    He gets to claim half her boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It really depends on what type of surgery we're talking about. Asian culture in general is quite different from Western culture when it comes to what is considered normal enhancement surgery, or what is considered to be too "specific" for a non-WG to get done.

A non-WG Asian girl (by this, I mean a girl with Asian upbringing so that rules out ABAs) would happily do face enhancements like Botox, double-eyelids, nose job, lip fillers, etc. But you would rarely find a non-WG Asian girl do breast or butt implants. Those would be too "specific". They would fear having to explain why they went and did those surgeries to people they know, because those things are normally done by "pros".

On the other hand you look at western girls, including ABAs. They wouldn't blink an eye to do breast and butt enhancements because western pop culture has made big boobs and arses a thing to aspire to. Everyone does it, WG or not.

And on Asian WGs, they wouldn't have decided one day to do all these enhancements in preparation to go into a WG profession. They probably do it after doing the job for a while and realising their own "shortcomings".
    Like 👍

That pretty much summed up the lot.

Of course, there are plenty more reasons too , such as medical reasons. Or a middle aged housewife who recently divorced because the husband wants a younger girl friend with bolt ons, you know the rest. No ?

Cheers

Ps. Plus all the ladyboys, drag queens etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    An Asian WL with Photoshop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Before I started punting I do’t think I met or had sex with anyone with plastic surgery. Keep in mind that most of my girlfriends have been Asians, mostly Japanese, a few Koreans and some from The Philippines. None of these girls had enhancement surgeries, lips or nipples fillers, etc
    Wait, so you've dated a few Koreans and none of them had plastic surgeries? Now I know you trippin' bro...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don't give a rats arse if people wanna get plastic enhancements, it's the fucken plastic personalities and plastic lives that does my head in.

Authenticity is as rare and hens teeth.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Wait, so you've dated a few Koreans and none of them had plastic surgeries? Now I know you trippin' bro...
    Yep, lived there for many years and a high percentage have had some form, beit eye lids, eyebrows right up to the full kahuna!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

cosmetic surgery

WLs and Non-Wls they both have cosmetic surgery if they need one! For me I don't care much as long as they look good! Beautiful surgery better ugly natural.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    An ML expressed her interest in a boob job - I thought she was ample C/D - but I guess a self image is a self image that you are comfortable with - would an enhancement provide extra revenue - $64mm question. I have seen evil of horrendous surgery.

An ML I had fun with was servicing a $870,000 loan - her ambition 15 years to pay it off. A lot of FS indeed.

I reckon that nothing beats a pleasant ML that communicates even in broken English or with the occasional translator.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hey OP, I’ve never asked them why, but some MILFs I’ve been seeing here over the years (mentioned in my posts) have had stuff done, and I’d bet it was for the reason to make themselves more appealing and sellable in the industry.

Let’s face it, when you’re 50 plus and you have to compete against younger sisters you will need an edge.

The things I’ve observed some of the girls had done were-

1. Lipo
    2. Bolt-ons
    3. Laser full body
    4. Laser skin to remove blemishes from face etc
    5. Facelift

The laser skin treatments seem to be the most common.

Anyway, I prefer women that are raw and natural with imperfections.

Banned
    Wonder if any guys have had anything done? Or is that “secret mens business”?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast