Thread: ICE best experience ever

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ICE best experience ever

There is just no question to this. The single best sex ever. She is very active. It is probably because i speak some japanese, but there is no problem with communication at all. Feel great to talk to her.

On with the main dish. I got to say this first, She came, TWICE! And the first one squirting. There s just no word to this experience. I did some work out 2 hours before punting so i wasn't as proactive as i use to and she just took over! Her deep throat is just great. She actively offers different services, try to interact more during session. Though her skill is not as efficient as you would expect, her skin is a little not smooth, but everything else is just great. It took me 3 times to book her and i now know why. I m 100% coming back next week!

Junior Member(有D料到)

I need to start going back to the office more often!

I keep reading all these reviews but working from home so far out of the city makes it hard to go see for myself. I really need to start heading into the office in the city more often and check out some of these girls.

Hey man you got any more info on the deepthroat? What was her technique? Are you well endowed? Cheers, MrSeven

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    How many inches were swallowed?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hey man you got any more info on the deepthroat? What was her technique? Are you well endowed? Cheers, MrSeven
    again, her skill is not as proficient as you would expect. Her profile is pretty honest about her inexperience. But she tries, so hard, probably the most dedicated WL out there. She genuinely like sex. As for the deepthroat specifically, she did it to the point her emetic reflex kicked in, which is NOT something i like, so we just moved on. i like to keep thing less hardcore, GFE over PSE for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Things are getting ridiculous at Ginza. Can’t get a booking 15 mins after the roster comes out. Any recommendations for other shops with similar girls

Do like that she tried hard. And Oh Man i love it when the reflex kicks in but they keep going. deepthroat dedication! If she can go balls deep for a well endowed brother I’m booking!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i can see why she's so popular. been trying to book her for a week with no joy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like she's jumped up in demand again. Still no one mentioning that she swallows or not in a review

Where has this ice chick disappeared to? Any intel? Another shop? Please PM if you know 🙏🏼

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They cum, they go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so so so sad never got to see her ;-(

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I didn’t either, always fully booked

Think some people got preference over others

Similar is happening with Chloe. I’ve tried 4 times before the roster is even advertised to say she is fully booked

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did see it mentioned that she may be back in April

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Same here. Some are more equal than others… 10 mins after roster posted fully booked…