Thread: J Shoko - Pocket Rocket Indeed, Must-Try

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Shoko - Pocket Rocket Indeed, Must-Try

So, I'd started a very physically demanding job recently and needed some relief, and happened upon Minute_Man's review of J Shoko, which sounded excellent - a cheeky, naughty girl who would take control and fuck whatever little energy I have left out of me.
    Made a booking for the next morning (today) as recommended, successfully went through, and away we went.

Shoko's profile: https://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/3582

First off, as Minute Man pointed out, her pics aren't accurate - well, her face pic primarily. Heavily photoshopped for sure, but I didn't mind, since she is indeed super cute rather than model glamorous. Weirdly I felt she looked more Thai than Japanese, but I don't have the best eye for Asian nationalities, so whatever. Shoko is tiny; short, very petite, lovely small boobs. Gorgeous toned skin, wearing sexy thin white lingerie. She'd arrived late to the shop due to waking up late and going to the gym, and that gym work really shows, god damn. Her English is also remarkably good, despite her claiming otherwise.
    Ultra friendly, naturally chatty and especially affectionate, she gets right into cuddling and kissing, with a particular fondness for the latter after complimenting my lips, haha. I helped her out of her lingerie, kissing her all over (which she loves, especially the neck). Couldn't resist picking her up, which she says she loves being tossed onto the bed, although argued she's "too heavy", assuming referring to her muscle workouts, despite being so short and thin making her indeed very light

Into the shower, more cuddling, kissing and now BBBJ. I asked her if she wants to try pussy slide/thighjob, which she accepts, and quite enjoys. As a heads up, she has a light amount of pubic hair, in case that matters to you.
    Given Minute Man's review, I asked her if she was the dominating/controlling type, but she insisted otherwise. Ah well, she must have changed a bit since, fair enough. Also, Minute mentioned use of a toothbrush, which she didn't request of me, just mouthwash as is standard.

Not wanting to lose main course time, we hop out, she kneels on the bed and we kiss some more (now with tongue), then I gently push her onto her back for some DATY. By request, she likes it gentle, her inner thighs giving the best results, and while her tummy is quite ticklish, she doesn't quite enjoy teasing that.
    She sits up for a quick BBBJ, which she is quite good at, although can't do deep, though not for lack of trying - she gagged a bit and I told her not to push herself too much.

Onto the main event, I requested cowgirl, and damn she gets into it, her moaning escalating fast as she reaches orgasm very quickly, which lasts a good while, her body quivering a lot. Hot af, huge ego boost as well, big recommend. After two quick orgasms, we move to missionary, just in time as the first buzzer went off. We went hard and fast, cumming together, exhausted as hell but just as satisfied. Cleaned up quick, showered together while joking and chatting.

Overall, a bloody great punt, well worth the money (booking was $160 for 30mins, excellent value). While it would be nice if the pics were more accurate (face pic not required, so no pressure there), her description is on point. I also gotta highlight how into sex Shoko is, and willing to try things/play around. Definitely one you gotta try at least once, she's keen to please and be pleased, very GFE.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    So, I'd started a very physically demanding job recently and needed some relief, and happened upon Minute_Man's review of J Shoko, which sounded excellent - a cheeky, naughty girl who would take control and fuck whatever little energy I have left out of me.
    Made a booking for the next morning (today) as recommended, successfully went through, and away we went.

Shoko's profile: https://www.479ginza.com.au/Girls/3582

First off, as Minute Man pointed out, her pics aren't accurate - well, her face pic primarily. Heavily photoshopped for sure, but I didn't mind, since she is indeed super cute rather than model glamorous. Weirdly I felt she looked more Thai than Japanese, but I don't have the best eye for Asian nationalities, so whatever. Shoko is tiny; short, very petite, lovely small boobs. Gorgeous toned skin, wearing sexy thin white lingerie. She'd arrived late to the shop due to waking up late and going to the gym, and that gym work really shows, god damn. Her English is also remarkably good, despite her claiming otherwise.
    Ultra friendly, naturally chatty and especially affectionate, she gets right into cuddling and kissing, with a particular fondness for the latter after complimenting my lips, haha. I helped her out of her lingerie, kissing her all over (which she loves, especially the neck). Couldn't resist picking her up, which she says she loves being tossed onto the bed, although argued she's "too heavy", assuming referring to her muscle workouts, despite being so short and thin making her indeed very light

Into the shower, more cuddling, kissing and now BBBJ. I asked her if she wants to try pussy slide/thighjob, which she accepts, and quite enjoys. As a heads up, she has a light amount of pubic hair, in case that matters to you.
    Given Minute Man's review, I asked her if she was the dominating/controlling type, but she insisted otherwise. Ah well, she must have changed a bit since, fair enough. Also, Minute mentioned use of a toothbrush, which she didn't request of me, just mouthwash as is standard.

Not wanting to lose main course time, we hop out, she kneels on the bed and we kiss some more (now with tongue), then I gently push her onto her back for some DATY. By request, she likes it gentle, her inner thighs giving the best results, and while her tummy is quite ticklish, she doesn't quite enjoy teasing that.
    She sits up for a quick BBBJ, which she is quite good at, although can't do deep, though not for lack of trying - she gagged a bit and I told her not to push herself too much.

Onto the main event, I requested cowgirl, and damn she gets into it, her moaning escalating fast as she reaches orgasm very quickly, which lasts a good while, her body quivering a lot. Hot af, huge ego boost as well, big recommend. After two quick orgasms, we move to missionary, just in time as the first buzzer went off. We went hard and fast, cumming together, exhausted as hell but just as satisfied. Cleaned up quick, showered together while joking and chatting.

Overall, a bloody great punt, well worth the money (booking was $160 for 30mins, excellent value). While it would be nice if the pics were more accurate (face pic not required, so no pressure there), her description is on point. I also gotta highlight how into sex Shoko is, and willing to try things/play around. Definitely one you gotta try at least once, she's keen to please and be pleased, very GFE.
    I appreciate the shout out lol

She must have changed a bit in the five-ish months since I saw her. I'm glad she got rid of the toothbrush situation and went with the standard mouthwash ha ha. She was clean shaven down there as well, when I saw her. Maybe she didn't have time to shave before her shift?

CG is definitely her strength, so anyone giving her a go should definitely experience that. (And her quivering orgasms... I remember that when eating her pussy.)