Thread: ZOE - small and cute

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

ZOE - small and cute

New Chinese meat at my local… sub160 and 41kg, but no pic. Dude in shop txted me when she arrived and said she was cute. That’s enuf for me. Literally 5min later was being walked to a room by a small girl in a very short plaid skirt.

SCOPING
    Legs looked great in black heels, she also had nice slim shoulders. Dude was right, she’s more cute than pretty, not really glammed up. But something about her face works for me. Once the clothes came off, can confirm that she’s not really a skinny one for me. Bit of a belly and not as firm or tight as I would like. Bcups probably. Main attraction for most would be her diminutive size. Stats are probably accurate.

TASTING
    She washed me down in the shower, nice soft touch and we chatted a little. Mid20’s student with very little English. Had to use my dodgy Mando… but it was enuf. Hasn’t been here long and seems quite assertive and confident. Got some smiles out of her. Onto the bed and she started on my nipples and chest and I pulled her in for a firm kiss which got me some tongue, mmmm very fresh.

PRE-GAME
    I let her work her way down to my cock and she promptly slipped it into her mouth. Feels like a while since I’ve gotten BBBJ. Not even halfway, but felt good. She uses her hands well in a circular motion as she pumps with her mouth. Actually BJ is too good for her to be NTI.

MAIN EVENT
    Asked to fuck already and she mumbled something about my cock being too large, while she fumbled for a dom. I think she still stuffed up, cos the one she used didn’t go all the way down, but whatevs….

Slid onto me slowly and lightly gyrated her hips while she squatted above me, I let her do this for a while before pulling her into me slowly and going all in. Could tell she was holding her breath so I went pretty easy on her and only bounced her around for a bit.

Switched to missionary and dropped my weight onto her. Could feel her small hands around me and her breath in my neck as I pumped her to a nice tempo. Sometimes I find if I find that right rhythm, I can keep going for friggin ages, my butt and hips doing all the work. I think she got more excited as I kept going, her legs tightened around my thighs and she seemed to hug me more as the time ticked by. Eventually I pulled out though and started flipping her for doggy.

She was hesitant at this point and said something in Chinese which I assume means, ‘go gentle.’ Entered her slowly and fondled her little boobs, got myself fairly deep, but never felt any walls inside her. But she still put a hand against me when I picked up tempo, so I just finished quickly with her flat iron.

AFTETWARDS/OVERALL
    Chatted a bit more, but we both mostly just said: ‘I dun understand.’ We showered, dressed and said goodbyes. Pretty standard punt, not bad but also not that memorable.

Worth it if you into the little cute ones. For me I’m after model-skinny type (hopefully with boobs) but at this girls size. The search continues…

Happy Punting

PS. Totally different AR, but my mate just told me about ICE@ginza. Apparently an absolute nympho and can do DTBBBJ. Awww… man.

thanks for the intel bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Zeo is very small and lovely girl but she is also very very slim and skinny so I must supported my body instead of lie down her body