Thread: Mssuckyoubest

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mssuckyoubest

Anyone seen this hagged old Milf in zillmere? Apparent let’s you dump your swimmers inside. Gotta be disease ridden you would think. Anyone got experience with her?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What haggard old milf?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'd be guessing this one

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_6...MORE-COCK.html

No experience with her, and I think you'll find better options even in that area, unless hagged old milfs that you can dump your swimmers inside is your thing.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Damn. That makes Alice at Nundah look like a 10/10.

That brings me to a curious question though. Has anyone here actually tried Alice?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutral.Excalibur View Post

That brings me to a curious question though. Has anyone here actually tried Alice?
    You’re not respected here unless you have

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lol. Can you provide an honest review? I don't think I've ever seen a proper review on her.

Yeah, I get she's a boiler, but can she actually provide a somewhat decent service for the price offered?

Her body doesn't look too bad (for her age) in her pics, or is it worse in real life?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I just want to know if anyone has taken her up on her service of anal fisting.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her about 6 months ago. Cheap and nasty but up for almost anything except no anal play at all, so she can still be a lot of fun. Her unit is dank, she's a bit of a hoarder and the bed is a mattress on the floor. I wouldn't go back but curiosity will likely get the better of you as it did me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Neutral.Excalibur View Post

Yeah twice incl one back door entry! Last time, I finished up, she asked for a hand with a floorboard cos her next client was a wheelie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah it’s making me curious. I love old milfs. And I’m super keen to dump a load inside an old Milf. But it’s so risky. And it would surprise me if she’s a disease spreader. I doubt she gets tested.