Thread: Negotiation in business and punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Negotiation in business and punting

The key step in negotiation in business is respectfully showing the other person in the negotiation that you ready to walk away from a deal if doesn't work for you, especially if you have other options on the table

Respectfully, as you may do business again in Future

Respect and walking away are both part of the process

It would be great if someone else paid your bills and expenses in life. The ML/WL doesnt

Any other thoughts to help those who hate the haggle?

Also, gentlemen pay cash and pay up front

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    A gentleman doesn't negotiate with his pants around his ankles

He negotiates in the room, and up front, with the cash in hand, so he is politely able to walk out, if the deal doesn't suit him

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol frisson you are answering your own Q&As, you must be a sole trader

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    More often than not I've booked the girl ahead... so I know the basic cost of the session is paid for, I respect that as a risk I've taken. I'll ask the girl about her extras, then decide if I'll pay that part - I almost always do though.... I'll always have at least $150 ready for extras (generally GFE), with a reserve extra extra of 100+ in case she is a real gem and the little brain grabs the wallet!

I don't know what business you are in, but comparing the two is ludicrous. Do you actually do either?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not too sure commercial negotiation principles will get much traction in a jig jig shop...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That said, I've been known to walk away!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I don't know what business you are in, but comparing the two is ludicrous. Do you actually do either?
    Actually it ain’t.

Rule 1 of negotiation is - don’t negotiate.

Therefore have a firm price in mind, stick to it and be prepared to walk.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The key step in negotiation in business is respectfully showing the other person in the negotiation that you ready to walk away from a deal if doesn't work for you, especially if you have other options on the table

Respectfully, as you may do business again in Future

Respect and walking away are both part of the process

It would be great if someone else paid your bills and expenses in life. The ML/WL doesnt

Any other thoughts to help those who hate the haggle?

Also, gentlemen pay cash and pay up front
    I normally bring a lawyer to the brothel to negotiate the best deal for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Don't mistake negotiation with haggling they are two totally different things, and most people just haggle eg the first ppm between a SD and a SB that's called haggling.

And don't confuse the two things with a bargain either. A bargain is something you don't want with a price you can't resist, eg that cheap punt with an unattractive GILF that you regret afterwards.
    And some people will even confuse a bargain with TOFTT.
    But imo there's nothing more despicable than haggling on a bargain....and certain races come to mind that do this more than others.

Regardless, if you're still uncertain which of the above is applicable to your situation, then use YMMV as that term can cancel out and neutralise anything.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I normally bring a lawyer to the brothel to negotiate the best deal for me.
    Awesome. How does he usually go?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A gentleman doesn't negotiate with his pants around his ankles

He negotiates in the room, and up front, with the cash in hand, so he is politely able to walk out, if the deal doesn't suit him
    Yep.

It doesn't stop the girls naked negotiating extras with my cock in her hand, how unladylike. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Actually it ain’t.

Rule 1 of negotiation is - don’t negotiate.

Therefore have a firm price in mind, stick to it and be prepared to walk.
    Yeah it is. Negotiations happen millions of times a day in business and there is laws, taxes and everything else that is considered.

I am told a price with a WL/ML/mamasan/agent. Not the same.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I go to a shop I pay $350 and I know roughly what the outcome will be.
    I ask the WL if I can finish her off with a facial, she hesitates and suggests that I can give her a pearl necklace instead, not happy with this outcome I ask her if I can CIM instead to which she agrees, that is called negotiation (the price is fixed and money is not discussed). If she was to ask me to pay an additional $50 for a facial and I suggest $25 instead, and she agrees....that is haggling.

If I was to pay her $250 upfront and she gave me the works including MSOG, facial, pearl necklace, CIM, bareback and anal then that's a bargain.if I get an STI as a result of the encounter then that is TOFTT.
    if another punter pays the same $250 amount expecting the works but only gets a cbj then that Is YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're right that demonstrating a willingness to walk away from a deal is a crucial aspect of negotiation in business. This approach can be a powerful tactic when used strategically.
    While demonstrating a willingness to walk away from a deal can be an effective negotiation tactic, it's important to be aware of the potential downsides and risks: LOST OPPORTUNITIES!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    You're right that demonstrating a willingness to walk away from a deal is a crucial aspect of negotiation in business. This approach can be a powerful tactic when used strategically.
    While demonstrating a willingness to walk away from a deal can be an effective negotiation tactic, it's important to be aware of the potential downsides and risks: LOST OPPORTUNITIES!
    What lost opportunities can be lost by walking in punting? If the price is too high, then walking works

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What lost opportunities can be lost by walking in punting? If the price is too high, then walking works
    You could miss out on the fuck of a lifetime??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The thread was based on negotiations in RnT, where nothing is guaranteed and everything is negotiated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    Waking away is a part of the negotiation strategy. It does not have to be always carried out. By mixing the two you are missing the point. Most of the time it would be an extra like dfk, bbbj or CIM. If the WL dies not provide something that you want normally you can’t negotiate. It could also be the WL wants extra for that service. For a successful negotiation both parties have to feel they won. Otherwise one wont be happy and you don’t want the WL or ML not happy as the service won’t be that good and you will regret not walking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    Lol frisson you are answering your own Q&As, you must be a sole trader
    Or a punting smeagle