Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One of the WL you see has increased her price. Do you Return or see someone new?

Senior Member(無間使者)

One of the WL you see has increased her price. Do you Return or see someone new?

Her price has gone up.

Would you move on or return to see her again with the price increase?

My answer= I’m looking at the roster for someone new right now..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Her price has gone up.

Prices are going up everywhere. The question is can you get more value for money elsewhere. I am finding hard to get value for money but there is plenty of shops out there. If she is really good I would pay but would seek fir more value fur money.

I seem to have a psychological limit of $350 at shops but I pay more for privates and SBs but with SBs it is a different experience so I still think I get value for money with them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've paid the price rise many times. I just accept it for what it is. Having no other vices or outlandish debts helps.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why you always negotiate prices before you start, if she sees regulars are walking away because her prices are too high, she will quickly change her tune.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Her price has gone up.

I probably would shop around for someone new the only exception if my SB ever increased her price I probably would have to pay the higher price. Cost of living sucks big time. I seen everyone filling up petrol today at $2.10 so sometimes you may have to just eat the price rise and cut down on other things.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Play dumb
    Pay less (same original price) has worked for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Price is relative. If you were paying below the market rates, getting good service and it’s gone up then you could suck it up and pay. But if it has gone up considerably more than the market rates then time for you to look for new watering hole.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I let go of my regular of three years, 2 weeks ago, nothing about the price but she was becoming very lazy and taken everything for granted and in my last visit I didn't see her for two weeks as I was overseas) she showed such an attitude that made me think of ditching her and I did. I am now just exploring shops with no expectations, but again I won't settle on any average looking girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Veets View Post
    Play dumb
    Pay less (same original price) has worked for me
    Will that work? Those service ladies are smart though

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Depends on how high a standard their service is.

Many shops seem to be increasing price, I assume there will always be someone willing to pay.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I let go of my regular of three years, 2 weeks ago, nothing about the price but she was becoming very lazy and taken everything for granted and in my last visit I didn't see her for two weeks as I was overseas) she showed such an attitude that made me think of ditching her and I did. I am now just exploring shops with no expectations, but again I won't settle on any average looking girl.
    A regular SB if she becomes lazy is no good. Mine hasn't yet in years she keeps up a good service with me so I keep seeing her. I think you did the right thing dumping yours, its time for a new one for you. You'll find on keep looking in the shops and brothels to. Good luck.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    A regular SB if she becomes lazy is no good. Mine hasn't yet in years she keeps up a good service with me so I keep seeing her. I think you did the right thing dumping yours, its time for a new one for you. You'll find on keep looking in the shops and brothels to. Good luck.
    Bro, I think you're in too deep. Every other post from you invariably ends up being something great about your SB. I think this SB of yours must occupy probably 95% of your brain by now.

If she ever reads all this stuff you're writing about her, you're totally screwed. She'll know that she holds the ace card over you. It's your life, you do you, etc, but since you said you have a family, I'm offering this advise to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    Will that work? Those service ladies are smart though
    Sure if they like you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro, I think you're in too deep. Every other post from you invariably ends up being something great about your SB. I think this SB of yours must occupy probably 95% of your brain by now.

If she ever reads all this stuff you're writing about her, you're totally screwed. She'll know that she holds the ace card over you. It's your life, you do you, etc, but since you said you have a family, I'm offering this advise to you.
    yeh I can't get my sb out of my head she could easily walk all over me I can never let her go. Yeh I am totally screwed one way or the other. Seeing her since 2013 amazing bjs. Maybe 10 years is some kind of record keeping an sb? Just can't let her go.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends I guess on the level of service and the price differential.... I put my prices up at work, so expect others to do the same.... if it seems fair and reasonable, suck it up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

In this game, if you have a near exclusive regular over a long period you are probably screwed.... it is probably in our best interests that these girls tend to vanish after fairly short times usually.... if the gorgeous little blonde I saw in Nov 2021 had hung around I wonder if I would have seen others in that time - unlikely I think!
    Last edited by bung72; 24-09-2023 at 06:29 AM. Reason: spelling

If it's a shop raising the price I would go back. If it was private I wouldn't. I have had privates raise their advertised price before, but still charge me same, or 'mates rates'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    If it's a shop raising the price I would go back. If it was private I wouldn't.
    What is the difference??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Her price has gone up.

Do you mean the shop increased her price? Not much to do with her unless she is a private. Just depends how much I'm in to her I guess and how much is the increase.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Hmmm' Can you completely discount the possibility that this outcome was her intention, and the reason for her 'attitude' ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast