Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone go to the shops at 4 or 5 am?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Does anyone go to the shops at 4 or 5 am?

I was just checking the roster at 42G and I noticed that quite as few girls finish at 6am. I get punting around 1am but beyond that it must be awfully quiet.

There are 8 girls who finish working tomorrow between 4 and 6am.

Who goes punting around 4 or 5 am?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I was just checking the roster at 42G and I noticed that quite as few girls finish at 6am. I get punting around 1am but beyond that it must be awfully quiet.

I punt after midnights most times but not 4-5am. Fuck that. I’ve done 3am’s and wouldn’t recommend it cos the girls are almost always sleepy and less energetic.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I punt after midnights most times but not 4-5am. Fuck that. I’ve done 3am’s and wouldn’t recommend it cos the girls are almost always sleepy and less energetic.
    That’s what I thought, they would be tired and sleepy

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    would those cater to people who have to work very early in the morning? so go get your rocks off at 5am and head to work at 6am?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've talked to a couple of WGs about the 5am clients (FS).... didn't sound like workers!.... more like drug dealers and drunks. Sounded pretty unsavoury to be honest. I feel sorry for any who are working then....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

No chance I only get up at 7am lol. I like to do the business during the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I've talked to a couple of WGs about the 5am clients (FS).... didn't sound like workers!.... more like drug dealers and drunks. Sounded pretty unsavoury to be honest. I feel sorry for any who are working then....
    I get why drunks get there at 5 am, but why drug dealers. I would assume they are pretty "free" to go punt anytime lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does those WL still energies at that late hours?
    Never try but great to know as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    No chance I only get up at 7am lol. I like to do the business during the day.
    Same here. I get up at 5 to go to the gym. When I get up those girls are going home.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I feel for these girls. Know plenty of them who do t work past 7 or 8 pm because of the cohort of client who start coming in later in the day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same here. I get up at 5 to go to the gym. When I get up those girls are going home.
    I think boom boom in the middle of the day suits me best. I am more active at that time. I think the girls going home at 5am would be worn out already. If you did one at that early time she may fall asleep during the session.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I get why drunks get there at 5 am, but why drug dealers. I would assume they are pretty "free" to go punt anytime lol
    Not surprising at all. Peak "business hours" for these guys are probably 10pm to maybe 5am. That's when most people party / need drugs.

RE the OP question, I wouldn't recommend going so late. I tried once going at around 4am. Roster showed clearly some girls were on at that time. It was the stupidest thing. This was the old 5*. Receptionist opened the door, already half asleep and rubbing his eyes. I asked something like "are you open / any girls on?". He said they were closed! I'm guessing it was too quiet, so they just shut shop earlier. WTF... I went home and jerked off.

Moral of the story, can't rely on the ultra late night / early morning rosters because they can just close up (even the girls might give up and go home) earlier than expected if there was no business.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    RE the OP question, I wouldn't recommend going so late. I tried once going at around 4am. Roster showed clearly some girls were on at that time. It was the stupidest thing. This was the old 5*. Receptionist opened the door, already half asleep and rubbing his eyes. I asked something like "are you open / any girls on?". He said they were closed! I'm guessing it was too quiet, so they just shut shop earlier. WTF... I went home and jerked off.

Moral of the story, can't rely on the ultra late night / early morning rosters because they can just close up (even the girls might give up and go home) earlier than expected if there was no business.
    I was just curious about it. I fall asleep early and wake up early, I only punt during the day or early evening, latest is by about 10pm

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Shops would not open at those hours if they weren't getting the business.

I was just curious about it. I fall asleep early and wake up early, I only punt during the day or early evening, latest is by about 10pm
    That's a good approach, bro. You have the best chance of meeting all the best girls if you punt before 10pm. No need to explore what happens in those wee hours. It's totally crap, you're not missing anything.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Shops would not open at those hours if they weren't getting the business.
    Thats what I thought but hard to believe that 8 girls would be busy at that time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im more of a night person myself but i usually keep my punting before midnight. One time i did book a girl for 1-2am session, i think the girl fell asleep when i was doing her doggy. I asked her if shes sleeping and she seems to panick and deny she fell asleep. She did seem very tired so i kinda felt bad but it was a good lesson not to book too late.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Hit or miss with high chance of miss. Girl would be tired out.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Also. in the 24/7 shops you’ll run into many party girls.
    You’ll be offered toke to stay up and asked to extend sessions. The same junk that keeps these girls up.

Look, spending the next day with a locked jaw and horny as fuck jerking off for hours to the memories of the aftermath plus her photos ain’t so bad. It wears off a day or two later.

But yeah, unless you have a serious reason to go at 4am, try going few hours earlier. And maybe go lighter on the toke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast