Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekend Roundup: You know some WLs offer extra, but never to you. Would you ask?

A way to mentally get around it is to say something like "I wish we could XXX"

That way if they don't want to, you're letting them have an easy exit. Whereas if they're open to it, they will say "yes, we can for $XX"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    In situations where you've heard rumors or read online about certain establishments or individuals offering extra services, but those services were not offered to you when you visited, it's essential to approach the situation carefully. Here are some considerations. it's best to rely on the services they openly advertise.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    In situations where you've heard rumors or read online about certain establishments or individuals offering extra services, but those services were not offered to you when you visited, it's essential to approach the situation carefully. Here are some considerations. it's best to rely on the services they openly advertise.
    Or open your mouth and ask, nicely, IF she can provide what you are looking for, and for how much BEFORE you start. Then it's just a simple decision of are you willing to settle for less if something is missing..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, when it comes to making arrangements, it's like ordering from a menu—you want to know what you're getting and what it costs before you dig in! So, imagine walking up to the service counter with a polite 'G'day, could you kindly let me know what's on the menu and the prices, mate?' It's all about making informed decisions and avoiding any unexpected surprises. Cheers to straightforward communication and a hassle-free experience!

On the other hand I've had a couple of sickening moments reading about ML offering certain extra's to other punters that I thought only I was getting. I've grown up now and realise if she's offering it to me, she's probably offering it to a lot of other customers. Big red flag is if she's always booked but never reviewed.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    About these "phantom extras", don't beat yourself up about it. Just use a simple logic test on yourself. If you were the proud recipient of phantom extras, would you go around telling it to everyone on a public sex forum? Are you really that civic minded?

If you won't do it, most likely others wouldn't. We're not that different, we all have the same human selfish instincts.

So the next time you see a blabbermouth going on about how he did a girl BB anal as he was leaving, maybe think again. There are lots of nutters on this forum just going around stirring shit up.
    Do you think WL just like the punter more & provide extra or our bro pay? They never mention paying extra in AR, so must be the first.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    So sometimes we heard from friends or read an AR saying certain WLs offer extra services. However, when you go in, they were never offered to you. In this situation, would you ask her about it?
    Some of the ARs are exaggerating it flattering the writers' male ego.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Some of the ARs are exaggerating it flattering the writers' male ego.
    I also read most of the reviews and take it with a pinch of salt. Firstly each person has different expectations and experience so the service offered and the perception can be different. But I believe few reviews of intense sex are either exaggeration or reviewed to get discount or special treatment from the shop.

I don’t look for too many extras other than kissing and bbbj. Although missed out on one SB in Brisbane really a hot 24 year girl who said she enjoys CIM and swallows. She also wanted to try hot wax. She did not meet me after the second meeting.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Do you think WL just like the punter more & provide extra or our bro pay? They never mention paying extra in AR, so must be the first.
    Doesn't matter how he got it, the question here is would you, in his shoes, go and blab about it on a public forum?

What do you get out of it? All you've got is an anonymous avatar and a username. Nobody knows who you are. The most likely outcome is you will probably end up not getting the same extra the next time you see that girl because she would've been suddenly inundated with requests from bros asking for the same extra. Easy for her to put 2 and 2 together and figure out what caused it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some girls have offered me extras, I have always said no thank you if it’s our time together, (I want to save it for the next visit.)

And some girls that I know for a fact do offer extras… they don’t offer extras to me… I personally wouldn’t ask.. and I’m not offended… it’s no big deal..

Then I’ve seen some girls that do extra services like rimming when it isn’t in their profile description as a service they provide…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    On the other hand I've had a couple of sickening moments reading about ML offering certain extra's to other punters that I thought only I was getting. I've grown up now and realise if she's offering it to me, she's probably offering it to a lot of other customers. Big red flag is if she's always booked but never reviewed.
    Myself, since I'm not a billionaire, I don't care how she spends her time with others. My only interest is how she spends our time. If I was ever concerned with what she was doing with others, then I'd have to make her my mistress, and since that's above my pay grade, it's just OUR fantasy world for an hour... then poof, back to real life, not my business. For me, it's like a lifeboat, just us, nobody else, just us (classic movie line), alone in a vast sea.

PS: just the other side of the coin - she shouldn't be caring what I'm doing outside either. Had one cute PRC, after we'd finish, she hold up the condom, see how much was inside, with remarks like "Oh, a lot, you've been a good boy", or "Oh, what happened, have you been naughty?" Now THAT'S some CLASS banter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12