Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weekend Roundup: You know some WLs offer extra, but never to you. Would you ask?

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar

Weekend Roundup: You know some WLs offer extra, but never to you. Would you ask?

So sometimes we heard from friends or read an AR saying certain WLs offer extra services. However, when you go in, they were never offered to you. In this situation, would you ask her about it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh I would ask if she will take $50 extra for natural BJ some will do it. And yeh some don't say anything even tho ads say they do have extras. So you got to ask up front when you pay.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    Yeh I would ask if she will take $50 extra for natural BJ some will do it. And yeh some don't say anything even tho ads say they do have extras. So you got to ask up front when you pay.
    That’s right, many WL have listed in their profiles that they do CIM, most of the time you have to ask. I probably have had 5 girls at most who offered CIM at the beginning so they knew what to do. Also had one SB do it for ne bout if her own initiative.

I don’t actually blame the girls because they do it if you ask but think about it, would you want a strangers cum in your mouth? I wouldn’t offer

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    That’s right, many WL have listed in their profiles that they do CIM, most of the time you have to ask. I probably have had 5 girls at most who offered CIM at the beginning so they knew what to do. Also had one SB do it for ne bout if her own initiative.

I don’t actually blame the girls because they do it if you ask but think about it, would you want a strangers cum in your mouth? I wouldn’t offer
    You'll def have to ask for CIM service if not offered upfront because maybe they don't want to do it to all guys like you mention. So I always ask and I would pay $50 extra for CIM no dom. My SB everything is natural no dom ever required. But we know each other. I think for a average WL it maybe a turn off with some guys she sees so she won't mention the extras.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Now, don't be a dick and go telling WLs "oohh, but I read in the forums that you do this and that". YMMV means YMMV, if you don't get it even after asking for it, let it go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Now, don't be a dick and go telling WLs "oohh, but I read in the forums that you do this and that". YMMV means YMMV, if you don't get it even after asking for it, let it go.
    Agreed. This forum seems pretty mellow but then again GUESTS can read and leech. Coming from the international side, I always wonder about posting the 3WC: who, where, what, and $. Some think they are entitled, with some thinking they should pay less because she's a whore and they never pay retail... Some just DON'T understand YMMV.

I always ASK about the menu and if there's any specials, but always up to the chef. And, before dining , always agree on the price.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always ask if they offer extras when I first meet them (FS), before even agreeing to see them....
    One particularly beautiful girl that I have bit of a crush on said when we got to the room that she doesn't kiss.... I had a bit of a complex for a bit (was it just me?) - but now the shop has a list of the girls extras pricing for members to peruse, and she has in red writing 'no kissing'.... sad, but at least it wasn't just me.... she giggles wonderfully when you kiss her neck and ears though. She actually offers anal for $2.5k. I've even thought of offering her $500-$1k to add kissing.... she is that delectable....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is why your presentation is important when you go for a punt, as a good first impression determines the type of extra service you get,
    So if you are fat bald and ugly and smell like a stinky pig, don’t expect to get the same service or any at all, as the younger good looking well groomed punter who wrote and posted the awesome report about the girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My attitude is if she hasn't offered to you but to others then clearly the two of you don't "vibe" so move onto another girl who does

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same. Just move on. And if I have good vibes with her but she dun offer services she offers to others, I would feel pretty down. But no use dwelling too much, and obviously no need to confront her about it. It's poor form. Just move on.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    I've seen rosters where CIM and/or anal are not offered

But, on review... They're offered. I wonder if our bro paid more or if the WL personally +1 our bro
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recently I saw a girl who I’d read offers a couple of extras, none of which were offered to me. I just chalk it up to that I wasn’t her target audience and leave it at that.
    No biggie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I never ask or push for an extra, even if it has been offered to other punters, if they offer it to me great if not...no biggie, I never really think twice about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always ask what they offer. I never push, just ask what they do, for how much.

The luscious girl who doesn't kiss - when she said that I did ask her if she absolutely doesn't, or is it an extra cost. No luck there....

One shop I go to has a little sign in the rooms - 'Ask me about my extras..'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I should've rephrased, I do ask/check for extras at the beginning but not stuff like "why this extra was not offered to me, its offered to others/listed blah blah"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yea I should've rephrased, I do ask/check for extras at the beginning but not stuff like "why this extra was not offered to me, its offered to others/listed blah blah"
    I'd never do that either.....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    About these "phantom extras", don't beat yourself up about it. Just use a simple logic test on yourself. If you were the proud recipient of phantom extras, would you go around telling it to everyone on a public sex forum? Are you really that civic minded?

If you won't do it, most likely others wouldn't. We're not that different, we all have the same human selfish instincts.

So the next time you see a blabbermouth going on about how he did a girl BB anal as he was leaving, maybe think again. There are lots of nutters on this forum just going around stirring shit up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea I always find it funny when someone blabs about their "special" treatment they got from a WL...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yea I always find it funny when someone blabs about their "special" treatment they got from a WL...
    Flip a coin as to whether they're a paid reviewer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just ask them what extras they do and what are they comfortable with. Also worth asking what they like.

That’s how I found out one of my regulars likes to be choked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast