Thread: Best place to sex in public (darlinghurst)

Junior Member(有D料到)

Edited (dayuse)

Thanks for the help mate...i will use dayuse...
    Cheers...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah tell us the exact location so we can come and watch. Maybe one of us can livestream it for more to enjoy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Why the fuck don’t you just hire a room in a brothel?
    50 bucks an hour is the going rate.

Or do you get the kick from fucking in public? It’s so easy to make the news these days..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The problem about having sex in public, is you smell like you have been having sex in public,
    That’s why you should both join City Gym in Darlinghurst it has a bad reputation for gay sex in the locker room, so I don’t think anyone would blink an eyelid if your fucking your misses there,
    So in 2-3 hours you can get in a work out and have sex in the sauna than shower and get changed into clean clothes afterwards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Hi guys, i need some recommendation about the places i can have sex with my partner around darlinghurst at public area but still hidden such as toilet or corner of the park
    We will meet around 3-4 hour at afternoon, since we are cheating and just meet to fuck, i can't wasting to book hotel because we only need 2-3 hour for sex
    I try to find it in dayuse but not match with the time

Thanks before
    Public fornication is not an offence is Sydney right?

I would suggest doing it on the steps of Town Hall:

image.jpeg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Are you guys freaking teenagers? Give this woman a bit of decency and get a room. Like it has been said before,$50 in a brothel or pay for one night stay somewhere and just go home when you are ready.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oppaiaddict View Post
    Hi guys, i need some recommendation about the places i can have sex with my partner around darlinghurst at public area but still hidden such as toilet or corner of the park
    We will meet around 3-4 hour at afternoon, since we are cheating and just meet to fuck, i can't wasting to book hotel because we only need 2-3 hour for sex
    I try to find it in dayuse but not match with the time

Thanks before
    Choose any city street corner, blankets, milk crates n cardboard for privacy but most importantly a sad arsed n sorry looking dog. You get to fuk and dog gets a pat.Best bit though you get the coin.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I have a spare room at the moment if you're up for it. I can even leave the apartment, but you have to be careful of the cat. She's been known to lick balls at the most opportune times.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro, A dogging location is what you're after, and if you advertise your intentions Im sure you'll get a dozen or so fappers who'll come along for the show.

https://sydneydogging.com/dogging-locations/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Absolutely hilarious!
    Especially if its during daytime! You don’t want to be in the news lol!
    I would recommend using dayuse.com to book a hotel room for a few hours. The holiday inn potts point is one that is available around there.
    Kirketon hotel also takes direct requests for daytime use.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can’t waste to book hotel….we need 2-3 hour for sex. So if he booked a hotel he will go longer than 2-3 hours. Am I missing something

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Can’t waste to book hotel….we need 2-3 hour for sex. So if he booked a hotel he will go longer than 2-3 hours. Am I missing something
    He forgot to mention he was a young stud.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    Bro, A dogging location is what you're after, and if you advertise your intentions Im sure you'll get a dozen or so fappers who'll come along for the show.

https://sydneydogging.com/dogging-locations/
    Fack me Jaysus. I wouldn't want a bunch of creepy cunts jerkin their gherkin when I'm on the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    Choose any city street corner, blankets, milk crates n cardboard for privacy but most importantly a sad arsed n sorry looking dog. You get to fuk and dog gets a pat.Best bit though you get the coin.
    Fucking LOL. I have to say though I hate those 'homeless' people who use dogs as props.