Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What’s the most risky place you have done it? Mine was…

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

What’s the most risky place you have done it? Mine was…

Ok, I met some old friends yesterday and a sort of an ex was there. This is going back 25 years ago or so. Both of us went to the Sydney Conn. Back in the day they used to have these small rooms just with a piano in them and you could go in there to practice. You could lock the doors from the inside and best of all it was sound proof. Well, this girl and I used go in there and have the best time of our lives. We made some music together.

So, what are the risky places you guys have done it?
    This should be interesting if the thread picks up

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Early '80s . My first girlfriend's room. She'd leave her window open, milk crate below. Both of us 18 , parents home obviously . Her dad was of all things a prison warder. Upon leaving she'd go n flush toilet to make some noise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Midnight in the middle of the park

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    late night decades ago in a car in the car park with a hot big tits blond and people came past and looked in the back window and laughed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Had a few adventures outdoors in public.

High school, broad day light, parking lot of a community park, had sex with my FWB at the time in my car. Eventually someone came by and saw us while she was riding me. I looked back at the dude, and he walked away.

High school, same girl, went to senior prom with her, had sex in my car at a view point. She's now a teacher at the same high school we went to. I always get a kick out of it seeing her students and think to myself I used to fuck your teacher lol.

College (Uni), spring break, Mexico, met a girl who's also there on spring break, fucked her at the night club. It turned out we actually went to the same school, but I've never met her before and never really seen her again after going back to school.

Grad school, with my GF at the time, on the beach at night.

Grad school, with my GF at the time, in my car at night at a park.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    In an alleyway in Malaysia. I was around the KTV area at the same time some of the unlicensed ones were raided by the policies. Some girls were running out of the shops. One of them was particularly pretty so I starred at her a bit. She noticed that, came to me and asked if I wanted a quickie, to which I said "why not".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A quickie with my then gf in the stairwell of an office building in Tokyo...it was during office hours so was incredibly risky lol...just couldn't control our urges at the time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wasn’t me but I saw it happening.

Years ago went to a Test cricket match at Adelaide Oval. At the end of the day was heading to a pub in Nth Adelaide. On the hill on the north side of Adelaide oval is a statue of Colonel Light…the surveyor-general who set up the city of Adelaide.

At the base of the statue a young couple were going for their lives. The guy balls deep and the girl with her legs in the air. This was at about 6pm in the evening with people all heading home from the cricket. Parents were trying to stop their kids watching, young guys were providing commentary and the couple providing the entertainment were oblivious to it all.

Must have been ticking off a bucket list thing to Fark at the feet of the founding father of Adelaide.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Old St Leonards train station (it moved more to other side of highway) - Sydney bound platform - around 9:00pm one Friday night with a girl from work. Both were quite drunk but both were ridiculously horny.

With wife, beside heathcote road one afternoon (around 6:00pm in summer) driving home from friends. She got stupdily horny and told me to stop, got out, fucked over the bonnet to sounds of horns and shouts from passer by that could see

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I forgot one, in an airplane bathroom. I think that's my favorite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Back of a car in a busy car park of a shopping centre in the afternoon…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Coogee Beach on the rocks after a big night at Selinas..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gco0307 View Post
    With wife, beside heathcote road one afternoon (around 6:00pm in summer) driving home from friends. She got stupdily horny and told me to stop, got out, fucked over the bonnet to sounds of horns and shouts from passer by that could see
    I love this. For me just before where the F6 freeway south bound turns into 110 for me last year sometime on a Saturday morning. She gave me a BJ then slid her panties down, pulled a small lelo out of her bag & went to town on herself. It was something else.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Coogee Beach on the rocks after a big night at Selinas..
    I have heard a lot happens around Coogee beach still today. A trans friend of mine who has a OF account goes around that area to take short videos and photos

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow so many fun responses. It shows how boring and normal I am

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Empty train 2AM, hella long time ago
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoryureppa View Post
    Empty train 2AM, hella long time ago
    If they ever held one of those black lights up to the seats on those central coast/wollongong/western lines trains it would reveal alot. lol.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Wow so many fun responses. It shows how boring and normal I am
    With all these sexcapades Ditch' the heightened level of arousal is what made it memorable. Spontaneous, off the page, who cares here we go. Not to mention being young. None of it to be found in a knock shop. Good idea for a post.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Barber shop in old Bangkok airport :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeman123 View Post
    With all these sexcapades Ditch' the heightened level of arousal is what made it memorable. Spontaneous, off the page, who cares here we go. Not to mention being young. None of it to be found in a knock shop. Good idea for a post.
    Thanks mate. Appart from teenage/young adult adventures in the conn, I have always been very afraid of getting caught so to speak. I am enjoying reading the responses. I got the idea after my friend asked mevto take photos of her outdoors and after seeing the other fellow asking for ideas for a place to fuck his mistress.

I am really enjoying reading the responses

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast