Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't you hate it.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    1. What I like about Summerville. Well run, roster up a week in advance. With many visits, only 2 problems: one the girl never came to work again. The other, the receptionist never caught the girl's later start time due to school starting. Otherwise, solid. I'd say a distinguishing characteristic of a good shop is a known roster: girls appreciate working there so less inclined to move without notice, last minute no-shows, etc. At least a shop should know what days a girl is scheduled for and let you book, messaging you beforehand if there is a schedule change.

2. Why I get her WeChat. Even if she can't book the appointment herself, she obviously knows her schedule so you can call several days in advance, and if there is a problem, she can let you know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sometimes the booking seems vague.... other times the receptionist is more reassuring.... like - I'll call her and let her know she has a booking first thing tomorrow, so she isn't late.... (she's late anyway!)
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I hear ya, mate! Sometimes you spot someone new and intriguing, but time can be a tricky thing. If you've got a small window of opportunity, it's all about making the most of it. Give the shop a buzz, see if the new girl is available, and try to fit that booking into your schedule. Just remember to be respectful and considerate of everyone's time. Good luck, and I hope you have a top-notch experience!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12