Thread: Ginza Bookings arghhhhhhh

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza Bookings arghhhhhhh

Things are getting ridiculous at Ginza. Can’t get a booking 15 mins after the roster comes out. Any recommendations for other shops with similar girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    U gotta be more faster bro ! ! Roster up bang ! Too slow mate

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ginza booking

Bro. I once waited 15 days to book a new girl . That’s nothing . There booking are crazy going quick .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do 'frequent fuckers' get priority treatment?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Feel your pain. Been trying for weeks to book a couple ladies. Check the roster, send a message and get the same response every time. Fully booked. Chasing other avenues now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    15 mins way too long bro. Call as soon as the roster comes out try your luck and call a bit early before the roster comes out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it do be like that lately, especially the really popular girls. even within 5mins they get booked out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It’s much easier to see popular girls during working hours. Take a WFH day, put a fake meeting in your Outlook and duck out for an hour or two…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do you try to book a couple of days before punt?

Popular girls always gets booked out within seconds. This isn’t anything new. Been like that for years.

Also what helps is if you be more flexible with your time. If you tell them X mins anytime during the slot or if you are very specific it gets very hard.

Likely you are booking like most people the most popular times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always book through wechat as I have found that if I try to book through SMS, they check these later, maybe all the serious punters use wechat.
    Girls that have favourite dudes, it seems that they also get bookings without a problem.
    If you try to book before the roster comes out, you usually get the "must wait until roster is released"
    Anyway, try wechat for booking and see if your success rate improves.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    Things are getting ridiculous at Ginza. Can’t get a booking 15 mins after the roster comes out. Any recommendations for other shops with similar girls
    which girl were you trying to book?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe Chinese regulars get the VIP/priority treatment =P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Or go to new shop

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to go to Ginza quite a bit, but got over the roster roulette you’d have to play, attempting to guess when they’d be dropping the roster, so you can try make a booking, only to be told they’re fully booked.

I now go to N5M, which is a lot simpler, mainly because their roster comes out at the same time everyday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterthe View Post
    15 mins is too much time for booking at Ginzas. Once I lost a booking trying to book a popular one 5 mins after roster and was told she got booked at my specified time..lol. I was laughing like how many punters are queing up to fuck popular ones.