Thread: Japan Girl, Slim and Pretty 28, Logan

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Japan Girl, Slim and Pretty 28, Logan

Avoid. Advertises she's 28, hides behind door when answering (she was nude) but by God she is not 28. She'd be lucky to be 48.

I went with it, age isn't always the worst.... opted to try a short 30 min massage with relief ($60 - should of told me what i needed to know).

Massage was terrible, only good bit was her rubbing my head. After about 15 minutes was asked to flip. She advertises covered Oral finish, so I opted for this... all 30 seconds of it before she ripped the condom off and slapped a load of lube on me and began going for glory (thought she was trying to start a fire the speed she was going). I asked her to slow down as it was uncomfortable, she didn't until multiple requests. When reassuring her to keep going nice and slow, she told me to do it myself if I want it slow and stopped service. At that point I wanted to finish and get out of there, so I started myself, and asked her to finish me off. She cleaned me up and I left.

Avoid her like the plague. It was mechanical and she didn't seem to be enjoying herself one bit, no enthusiasm, she just wanted a quick wham, bam, Thank you Sam.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always best to put a link to the ad. Please update your post.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I saw the heading of this thread I knew how it was going to end.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty sure this is the hot young thing the OP visited. I concur with his assessment, except I don't remember her boobs being that big 5 years or so ago. Must have had enhancement or photo shop..

https://m.locanto.com.au/brisbane/ID...-28-Logan.html