Rates: $45 (30mins) + $100 (FS)

Size/shape: About 160 cm, curvy, D cup

Looks: Curvy, milf body. Tattoo on her stomach

Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

Services Provided: FS (CG only)

Value for money/recommend? No

English: Good

Details:
My first and last time at this place. I only went there since I needed to bust a nut. The location is quite discrete above George Street at World Square. I went in and there was one girl lying down, while the older ML took the $45 and went into a room with me. She said she was from Japan and had only come to Australia a few weeks back. But her phone was literally in Chinese characters. Also, she was quite the milf, so I realised that I would have to get used to the lies. Part 1 was mediocre at best, but she was quite experienced as new exactly when to brush her thighs along my hands and slightly tickle my balls. While she was massaging my back, I could feel her breasts touching my head as she bent over. I couldn't help but caress her thighs and thick ass. Sound is a problem as I could clearly hear the conversation another customer was having with an ML in the next room.

Turn around expecting Part 2, I was surprised at what she had to offer. She said she could give a BJ for $50 or FS for $100. I opted for FS so she locked the door and took a condom out of her purse, wrapped it on my dick and rode me. CG was the only real position we could do since we were on a small massage table. The view was great, especially her large tattoo right above her pussy. Once I was done, we cleaned up.

She told me she was working in Burwood as a painter (I suspect this is another lie, and she might be working as a ML in one of the parlours there). I don't know if she was desperate for cash so she offered FS, but not worth it in my opinion. Much rather go to Ginza and spend $150 for some quality sex.