Thread: North Sydney (couldn't find much via search)

Senior Member(無間使者)

North Sydney (couldn't find much via search)

Fellow Punters!

Sadly my project at work has finished so I'll no longer be around the inner west.

My next project for a client for at least 8 months is up near North Sydney station. Don't really commute up that way (punt wise) so pretty clueless around there.

Any recommendations? Both standard massage, extras, fs etc - any will do.

For now, anywhere close-ish to the station/area. Don't want to travel further north for now.

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itskens112 View Post
    Fellow Punters!

Sadly my project at work has finished so I'll no longer be around the inner west.

My next project for a client for at least 8 months is up near North Sydney station. Don't really commute up that way (punt wise) so pretty clueless around there.

Any recommendations? Both standard massage, extras, fs etc - any will do.

For now, anywhere close-ish to the station/area. Don't want to travel further north for now.

Thanks
    I'm a regular at pure massage on pacific hwy. the girls are mainly thai MLs! a mix of older and a lot of younger girls lately! not too many reviews about this place but it's clean. extra $ for fs and mainly CBJ from my experience. gl!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pure massage as mentioned,
    Sunny massage on lvl 3
    Otherwise that's it.
    Next closest is a small Asian shop on Eden lane near union hotel, usual price $60/hr + $50 for nhj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legends!

I'll check out their sites and hopefully they have wechat with rosters etc

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Also Atarmon not too far!
    Plenty of options there on Hampden Rd!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    North Sydney... one of the worst suburbs in Sydney, I reckon. You can't even have a fag standing on the sidewalk and risk being fined by the Gestapo there. Worst place to work or play, honestly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    North Sydney... one of the worst suburbs in Sydney, I reckon. You can't even have a fag standing on the sidewalk and risk being fined by the Gestapo there. Worst place to work or play, honestly.
    A mate of mine was fined by North Sydney police pre COVID for walking across the road not at a main crossing

They actually did a mini crackdown on jaywalking

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    A mate of mine was fined by North Sydney police pre COVID for walking across the road not at a main crossing

They actually did a mini crackdown on jaywalking
    That's farked. Latest news from that crap suburb, developers trying to convert the MLC building into a residential complex (build to rent) to help ease the burden on housing. Guess what? Gestapo council shoots it down. NIMBY-ism is very strong there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's farked. Latest news from that crap suburb, developers trying to convert the MLC building into a residential complex (build to rent) to help ease the burden on housing. Guess what? Gestapo council shoots it down. NIMBY-ism is very strong there.
    Can it instead be converted into a multi storey massage parlour?

There may be an untapped need for this type of development in the area

North Sydney station provides ready access

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I fucking hate North Sydney. Desolate corporate wasteland after 6pm. Not many punting options around there except for Ivy from North Sydney, she should be E & B. She's OK.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    I'm a regular at pure massage on pacific hwy. the girls are mainly thai MLs! a mix of older and a lot of younger girls lately! not too many reviews about this place but it's clean. extra $ for fs and mainly CBJ from my experience. gl!
    I used to be a regular there for years @jenlai29 but after covid the quality dropped off and no new girls. Is there new talent there again?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lads I too will be working in North Sydney in January & Feb. Based on this my initial thoughts were that I'll be making the ten minute train ride to central and partaking of the options around there.

In North Sydney it looks like just Pure Massage has it. And so with limited competition comes limited offering.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AJJ View Post
    Also Atarmon not too far!
    Plenty of options there on Hampden Rd!
    I second that. Just catch a short train ride and punt till your legs go soft.

There are at least 5 shops across the Artarmon station. Probably one of the cheapest FS available in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sunny Massage has had some cracking girls the few times I've been. Never went to Pure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which Artarmon joint out of the 5 or 6 do you consider best, and why?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Crows Nest, Willoughby, St Leonards, Chatswood as well as Artarmon have plenty of places. I haven't been for many years but i have friends that live in the area, and they tell me there are plenty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Which Artarmon joint out of the 5 or 6 do you consider best, and why?
    For value go to Marigold.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Somebeardyfella View Post
    Sunny Massage has had some cracking girls the few times I've been. Never went to Pure
    Any you'd recommend? They don't publish a roster so it's a bit of a crapshoot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_pete View Post
    Pure massage as mentioned,
    Sunny massage on lvl 3
    Otherwise that's it.
    Next closest is a small Asian shop on Eden lane near union hotel, usual price $60/hr + $50 for nhj
    the girls in eden ln are young, kind of those who want to earn quick money, that you can ask personally to one for extra with the extra pay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Any you'd recommend? They don't publish a roster so it's a bit of a crapshoot.
    Haven't worked up there for a yearish so I forget who I last saw. All young fit Thai/Viets though, others who've been more recently might have more intel