Thread: K Young - The Naughtiest of them all!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Exclamation K Young - The Naughtiest of them all!

K Young - 8/10
    Rates: 290
    Date: Sep 2023

Accurate photos and description on website. She got a cute innocent look with big eyes but she is the total opposite of innocent. Young is the naughtiest girl I have seen.

She started kissing me as soon as I walked in. After a few warm up kisses, it was full on DFK. She's quite tiny, and she would lean her whole body on you. Sometimes she'll wrap one leg around you while having her hands around my neck. Sort of like wanting me to carry her like a little baby.

Kisses and DFK went on for a long while then we went to the shower. Standard drill in the shower, no surprises there. When we got out, she started kissing me again. This time around my neck, face, ear and chest area. We haven't even reached the bed yet. Later I realized she made a couple of love marks around my neck and cheek. Big big warning for punters to stop her or let her know.

We didn't talk much but there were lots of kissing and DFK. I think 30 mins out of the 60 we had our tongues twisted together.

Service wise she did 69, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, love bites/marks, cowgirl, doggy, amd mish. A very GFE type service. During the 69 she started to get wet, then I got her on her back for some DATY. She got soooo wet and was begging to be fucked.

I actually don't know if she's Korean or not, but don't matter to me that much. It was an amazing session, genuine GFE all round.

Just a warning to all the fellow punters about the love marks, it's still on my cheek now and it's been a few days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chickenbrother View Post
    Just a warning to all the fellow punters about the love marks, it's still on my cheek now and it's been a few days.
    Great AR, thanks for the warning, but I love it when a girl can really get into it !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can vouch. She left me one on the cheek and on my neck ha!