Thread: K Gia - PSE

Junior Member(有D料到)

Smile K Gia - PSE

K Gia - 7.5/10
    Rates: 310

Gia is a typical Korean doll, it looks good but you can straight away tell that it's man made. I don't mind that at all, as long as it's visually pleasing to me, I'm happy. Some people may not like it so best to let you guys know.

She also got a killing body, hourly glass shaped. Waist is just around 24, so the look during doggy is amazing. She got a tat on her lower back, it's a nice view when you're pounding her from the back.

BBBJ is good, wet and sloppy. She plays with the right parts at the right time. Definitely an experienced player in Korea.

Round one ended with CIM, Round two ended with doggy. She knows what to do and you'll get a good PSE service.

The only downside is that she seem to have got some after effects from giving birth. You can tell from the tummy and she is not that tight.

Still a good experience and worth trying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haga View Post
    Thx bro chickenbrother, MILF is no good, floppy tommy and loss pussy is a huge turndown.
    Thanks for sharing~
    I’ll dig a milf that knows to pleasure a man. Sounds that Gia hits the right notes.