Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: W/L in public with her family

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

W/L in public with her family

A few few years back in North Parramatta there was an old sandstone house that was being used as a brothel by a few Asian milfs,
    One of the ladies sort of became my regular, as she provided a very good service at a very decent rate, and she was very decent looking, only looked 35 which means she was 45 in reality,
    Than one day after an hours punt with her, i went to do a little bit of shopping and have something to eat at Westfields Parramatta,
    While i was enjoying my meal i looked up and there she was with her Aussie husband and her 2 teenage euro Asian kids,
    We made eye contact and i just smiled and went back to eating my meal, no words where said, i think she was relieved I didn’t say anything especially in front of her kids,
    But a million things where racing through my head, from everything does he know what she does for money while the kids are at school, do the kids know, what kind of scum bag is he for letting her do that type of work, what kind of person is she really like, etc, etc
    but after reflecting all of the above and more, i realise not everyone was fortunate enough in life and sometimes they have no choice to do what they have to do to survive,
    Has anyone else come across any similar situations and what are you thought about it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    A few few years back in North Parramatta there was an old sandstone house that was being used as a brothel by a few Asian milfs,
    One of the ladies sort of became my regular, as she provided a very good service at a very decent rate, and she was very decent looking, only looked 35 which means she was 45 in reality,
    Than one day after an hours punt with her, i went to do a little bit of shopping and have something to eat at Westfields Parramatta,
    While i was enjoying my meal i looked up and there she was with her Aussie husband and her 2 teenage euro Asian kids,
    We made eye contact and i just smiled and went back to eating my meal, no words where said, i think she was relieved I didn’t say anything especially in front of her kids,
    But a million things where racing through my head, from everything does he know what she does for money while the kids are at school, do the kids know, what kind of scum bag is he for letting her do that type of work, what kind of person is she really like, etc, etc
    but after reflecting all of the above and more, i realise not everyone was fortunate enough in life and sometimes they have no choice to do what they have to do to survive,
    Has anyone else come across any similar situations and what are you thought about it.
    This has never happened to me... in the same situation I would have done the same thing as you though. If they were on their own I might have said hello I suppose, depends on the 'feel' I got from the eye-contact....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's fascinating isn't it? After reading this, I'm not gonna look at the same type of family in an innocent light and will wonder about both Asian mother and white father. Anyways, I assume you didn't have another session with this WL after that brief encounter? Or did you?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No one's truly innocent, we all have our dark secrets or past, even the ones who may appear to be "perfect" on the surface...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    It's fascinating isn't it? After reading this, I'm not gonna look at the same type of family in an innocent light and will wonder about both Asian mother and white father. Anyways, I assume you didn't have another session with this WL after that brief encounter? Or did you?
    i pretty much decided to call it quits i think it would of be very uncomfortable for both of us,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They did whatever they had to provide for their family. They’re probably better off than many of us because of what they sacrificed. In the end how they did it doesn’t matter. Their family are safe, have a roof over their heads and provided for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i pretty much decided to call it quits i think it would of be very uncomfortable for both of us,
    Fair enough... sometimes, ignorance is bliss. If I can circle back, how did you hook up with his WL in the first place? Did she put an ad online?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with abovetherim.

At the end of the day it's a job. No need to judge her or judge her husband, we don't know their story.

Banned
    What do you expect? The WLs have a family just like any normal human beings.

We tend to meet them in public all the times with their friends, family, boyfriends etc.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    Fair enough... sometimes, ignorance is bliss. If I can circle back, how did you hook up with his WL in the first place? Did she put an ad online?
    she actually advertised online in the advertising section of the local paper, like i said it was a few few years ago

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    What do you expect? The WLs have a family just like any normal human beings.

We tend to meet them in public all the times with their friends, family, boyfriends etc.
    for me it was a bit of a shock, as it was the first time i have ever encountered this kind of situation, if some other guy was fucking my misses i would of been totally upset, as loyalty and trust is more important than money

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    This has never happened to me... in the same situation I would have done the same thing as you though. If they were on their own I might have said hello I suppose, depends on the 'feel' I got from the eye-contact....
    I wouldn't approach even if I got eye contact. Unless you're an expert reader of female body language, better err on the side of caution. I once bumped into an ex-MOC girl in Westfield CBD. Eye-contact was made and I thought she gave all the cues to approach. When I went up to talk to her, her expression totally changed to ice-queen mode, made it clear that my presence was not welcome.

On another occasion, Chinese girl Kitty ex-SS and DOS. I didn't even see her, she came right up and chatted with me. That was a bad situation... my wife also happened to walk past and saw her talking to me from about 10 metres away. Lucky for me I talk to girls all the time, so I was able to make up a story on the spot, told her she was a realtor I met before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A good rule of thumb is that neither party should recognise each other outside of a punt. Keep it professional.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If it's ok to mention name's a few years back Saki (42g) was the lady whose services I was using. Because of my job there was always a chance of bumping into each other. We joked about it. She always said that if that happened she would completely ignore me. Yeah right, bullshit I thought. Well that day did come n too right she ignored me. Straight thru me she looked. Ok then I can take a hint. Only saw her one more time cause it just wasn't the same. It taught me that the fantasy is just that , keep it where it belongs.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had something similar to this happen when my daughter started playing with another little girl at a shopping centre playground. They both marched over to me to ask if they could have a play date at the other girls house. Then her Aunty came over and we both kind of froze a bit as we recognised each other.

We both kind of played off not having the time to the kids and I took my little one off to do the grocery shopping. Bumped into them 3 more times in Woolies.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Awesome I once ran into two working girls I had a threesome with at a work function

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I would have said fancy a quickie in the bathrooom

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice story
    Just a reminder to be respectful to WL and their privacy

What happens in a brothel stays in a brothel

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice read. Basically, a lot of people have things they don't tell others about, which we often call "secrets." These secrets can be anything from small stuff to more serious stuff. Sometimes people keep secrets because they want to keep some things private, and that's okay. It's important to respect their privacy and not push them to share things they're not ready to talk about. Just remember, everyone's got their own reasons for keeping secrets, and it's important to be understanding and respectful about it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Never seen one with family, but a number in civilian situations. Eye contact, then a very discreet head nod. They're smart, they do the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast