Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W/L in public with her family

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes. Believe it or not a WL or ML has a life outside of being a WL or a ML.

Do people think at the end of their shift, the girls dock into a charging station till the shop opens the next day?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The more WGs I see the more I realise they are just normal girls/women from out there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Yes. Believe it or not a WL or ML has a life outside of being a WL or a ML.

Do people think at the end of their shift, the girls dock into a charging station till the shop opens the next day?
    Came here to say the same thing. They are human beings doing the best they can in their own situation, it's like people who see actors as the characters they portray, you often hear about people who play characters that people hate getting abuse yelled at them on the street etc, people are unable to dissociate the act from reality. Her job is an act, her family is her reality, to do anything in this situation other than put your head back down and let her go about her business would be an act of high cuntness.

Would it change how I viewed her as a customer? Maybe, but not in a bad way, probably more likely to empathise with her, but I've been with enough women over the years in this game to know that I've had many regulars who were mums even though they never openly told me. One gorgeous ml recently though was telling me about her kid, the school they go to and we chatted about schools in Sydney etc, and honestly I felt after we had spoken about kids her service opened up more.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Came here to say the same thing. They are human beings doing the best they can in their own situation, it's like people who see actors as the characters they portray, you often hear about people who play characters that people hate getting abuse yelled at them on the street etc, people are unable to dissociate the act from reality. Her job is an act, her family is her reality, to do anything in this situation other than put your head back down and let her go about her business would be an act of high cuntness.

Would it change how I viewed her as a customer? Maybe, but not in a bad way, probably more likely to empathise with her, but I've been with enough women over the years in this game to know that I've had many regulars who were mums even though they never openly told me. One gorgeous ml recently though was telling me about her kid, the school they go to and we chatted about schools in Sydney etc, and honestly I felt after we had spoken about kids her service opened up more.
    Without a doubt. There is another on-going thread about "talking while punting" with some seeming to abhor the fact. Myself, I do chat. One of my favs, a very popular lady in BKK, she shares phone photos of she and her son as I'm dressing. In DXB, where the norm was LT, literally all night at your place, found out any number of personal details. I was humbled by the lengths the PRC's would go to to support their family, parents, children, siblings. Never to elicit more money, just "this is my life". They're just humans doing the best they can. And why, unless specifically invited, would never intrude on their life outside of business.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Python View Post
    We made eye contact and i just smiled and went back to eating my meal, no words where said, i think she was relieved I didn’t say anything especially in front of her kids.
    Also this bit. Like I don't get why she'd be nervous of you saying something to her. It's literally a given.

I'm sure hidden python you would never do that ever.

Not speaking to a WL when she's with her family is like not speeding up and running over kids while they are crossing the road. Literally doesn't even need to be said.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Stay the fk away for all involved hey

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    WL's & ML's generally do have a life outside of their work and just as your life outside of punting is private they would expect theirs to be as well.

With my work over the year I have met many ML's & WL's as a side issue, and only once have I ever been approached outside by one, and that was related to my work, not theirs.

I have a friend who is an ML's who I have been seen in public with, so what ? I don't hide her, she's a friend who I can say I met via work (which is semi-true).

Respect folks, just remember respect.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yaminkim View Post
    Stay the fk away for all involved hey
    Why? If you enjoyed seeing her, why would it matter about her family situation?
    In any case - why the assumption it was her Hb and kids anyway - maybe she does some part-time nannying???
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Why? If you enjoyed seeing her, why would it matter about her family situation?
    In any case - why the assumption it was her Hb and kids anyway - maybe she does some part-time nannying???
    I could be totally wrong, but I assumed his comment meant to stay away at that exact moment, as in do not approach while she is with the presumed family. I agree staying away from her as a customer makes no sense, unless you are under some illusion that you have a shot with her, then yeah.

Sometimes it is very easy to tell couples, if the kids were wasian, the lady in question and man all walking together and she was looking at him the same way an old cat looks at a new puppy you brought home, with total and utter disdain, then guaranteed they are 15+ years married...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I could be totally wrong, but I assumed his comment meant to stay away at that exact moment, as in do not approach while she is with the presumed family.
    OK - I didn't see it that way, of course you would stay away then.... who would possibly do otherwise??
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    OK - I didn't see it that way, of course you would stay away then.... who would possibly do otherwise??
    As ai said, I could be wrong and you could be dead on the money, in which case I too don't understand why it should make a difference.

Reasonable people would stay away, but by god there are some idiots out there. You would be amazed how many guys can't help themselves but make some remark, or smart arsed comment etc.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im turning 50 soon, and i forget things these days, possibly alzheimer?

But i still go to brothel every now and then, when opportunities present itself.

Often, my eyes made contact with pretty girls, then she smiled and i smiled back. But my brain cant figured out who she is....?
    Could it be the WL i fucked before? Could it be my wife's friends? Could it be my son's teachers? Could it be one of our family's regular massueses (legit one)? Could it be this or that?

A million questions came up, and i finally decide to say nothing.... probably this is the reason why old man become grumpy, because they rather avoid than get into troubles hahahahaha

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    You drop a pineapple & ask for CIM, c'mon bro!
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12