Thread: Daisy @ MAC

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Unhappy Daisy @ MAC

Last week on my day off I decided to punt in the city so called Angela and asked if Marcella is available. She recommended to try Daisy as Columbia was booked out. Went in paid upfront and booked Daisy. Here comes Daisy in the room with Duck lips. Greeted with hug and kiss on cheek. She seemed average looking but tired as she is very busy. Start off session with little massage as she wasn't into it. Her body was not bad but had few rash and arabic tatts. Asked for standard service as wasnt into part 3 because she was more like robotic.Today I noticed few rash near my groin hope it's not something serious. Overall ok experience. Showers not so clean and room/Daisy smelled.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by stoinoski View Post
    Last week on my day off I decided to punt in the city so called Angela and asked if Marcella is available. She recommended to try Daisy as Columbia was booked out. Went in paid upfront and booked Daisy. Here comes Daisy in the room with Duck lips. Greeted with hug and kiss on cheek. She seemed average looking but tired as she is very busy. Start off session with little massage as she wasn't into it. Her body was not bad but had few rash and arabic tatts. Asked for standard service as wasnt into part 3 because she was more like robotic.Today I noticed few rash near my groin hope it's not something serious. Overall ok experience. Showers not so clean and room/Daisy smelled.
    hi , wow, where is MAC ? , seems a dirty old shop and they don't check the girls. i hope you are ok with that Rash ! seems from reading a few reviews paying the extra is well worth it, clean girls and shops. best of luck with your next punt,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Daisy 4 or 5 times, and her service does drop when she is tired. Have never seen a rash or noticed a smell. I think this punter is being a bit hard on her, unless of course she is the source of his new rash!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn't dismiss his observations initially. It's his AR and both you and him can be true. Perhaps his visit occured after your 4 or 5 visits, I'm speculating here. However, If as described in his report is substantiated then it's a good PSA for the next punter to proceed with caution and perhaps verify if they notice the same thing? Any report of physical health symptoms should put the rest of us on high alert. Esp those with partners and/or in committed relationships.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Daisy and didn't have any issues with her hygiene at all, although I was her first customer for the day and before the date of your post. She is tiny,, I definitely enjoyed lifting her off the ground and DFK her plump lips. I wouldn't say she was high energy but I found her to be sweet and as always enjoyed my visit to MAC. How did you go with your rash? If you haven't already you should let the mamasan know of your groin issue so she can make sure the girls are ok.