Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DATY

Junior Member(有D料到)

DATY

Greetings Punters.. Random question, when you DATY, would you still devour and smash it when it smells wee? What would you do if she lock your head in 69 position? Did you have trauma?

Today in one of RnT shop which lack of shower facility in premises, I had such experience. At that moment my dick brain talk more than my usual brain, and yes I still licked it even though with hesitation.

It is very out of ordinary that today the ML allowed me to do 69 and tbh it is my first time to encountered this and its bit traumatic tbh.

Normally I would go down on WL in proper FS which always has shower facility and never smells anything like it. Even though maybe sometimes I smells something old (maybe because the WL I fucked is Milf &#128514

After today scene, I think I need to behave little bit when punting and stay in control of my actions 😁😁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Greetings Punters.. Random question, when you DATY, would you still devour and smash it when it smells wee? What would you do if she lock your head in 69 position? Did you have trauma?

Today in one of RnT shop which lack of shower facility in premises, I had such experience. At that moment my dick brain talk more than my usual brain, and yes I still licked it even though with hesitation.

It is very out of ordinary that today the ML allowed me to do 69 and tbh it is my first time to encountered this and its bit traumatic tbh.

Normally I would go down on WL in proper FS which always has shower facility and never smells anything like it. Even though maybe sometimes I smells something old (maybe because the WL I fucked is Milf ��)

After today scene, I think I need to behave little bit when punting and stay in control of my actions ����
    Common sense dictates I won't go near it if it smells. Normally if Daty is on the menu I would ask the WL to give it a good clean in the bathroom before we start.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can handle a bit of a wee smell. Just not fish.
    Head lock? Bring it on.... that can only mean she is enjoying herself!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Normally I would go down on WL in proper FS which always has shower facility and never smells anything like it. Even though maybe sometimes I smells something old (maybe because the WL I fucked is Milf ��)

After today scene, I think I need to behave little bit when punting and stay in control of my actions ����
    Gosh I hope you were not liking up a creampie left from the previous punter

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If she offered me a free golden shower I'd probably go for it (never done it before).... so a hint of wee down there isn't going to deter me!
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Common sense dictates I won't go near it if it smells. Normally if Daty is on the menu I would ask the WL to give it a good clean in the bathroom before we start.
    Everything smells right? Probably have to change mindset to enjoy daty
    Preferably shops with shower for hygiene issue

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Normally if Daty is on the menu I would ask the WL to give it a good clean in the bathroom before we start.
    I don't know - I'm not that bold. I just assume they are in charge of their hygiene.
    The only girl I haven't DATYd in the past 2 years was this fatty I should never have even booked, didn't pay for extras as I was pissed off, so no DATY. I could smell her box from doggy style altitude in any case. Lucky dodge!
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Smell can mean poor hygeine but also sexually transmitted diseases

I avoid DATY whenever it smells or any MILF imho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “If it smells like trout, get the f*ck out!”

Even if she locks you in 69, you don't have to go there. I still enjoy 69 and just touching butt/clit with my hands

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I went to 533 yesterday and the old ladies pussy had a strong fishy odor. Went soft instantly.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Just awful

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I went to 533 yesterday and the old ladies pussy had a strong fishy odor. Went soft instantly.
    Worst experience was after pulling out from this young Thai ladies vagina the most awful, pungent, disgusting smell you could ever imagine came out. Lucky no DATY as I am sure I would have died on the spot. The smell still haunts 18 months later. It was acrid and pungent. OMG - put it down to experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bellybutton test is the best approach

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

DANGER WILL ROBINSON. You should stick your tongue in a glass of alcohol for an hour... Otherwise, amputation may be in order...

And don't worry. Just tell people it's a COLD sore...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Worst experience was after pulling out from this young Thai ladies vagina the most awful, pungent, disgusting smell you could ever imagine came out. Lucky no DATY as I am sure I would have died on the spot. The smell still haunts 18 months later. It was acrid and pungent. OMG - put it down to experience.
    Yep you’ll smell it off your cock when pulling out. But what worse, when you smell it before that lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was ploughing a ML one time and she’s normally fairly hygienic from my past experience. But this one time I suddenly got a whiff of very pungent smell, somewhat fishy but I think it was basically a very stale pee. She must’ve accidentally let a little out. The whole room smelled like that after our deed was done. Probably was like her first pee for the day. I wish all ladies empty their tanks and hydrate and cleanse a few more times before they start their work haha

Was lucky my face wasn’t too near it. I might have been so much worse if it happened during DATY.

man, no shower no DATY. yeah you probably cleaned her up after her last customer. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    man, no shower no DATY. yeah you probably cleaned her up after her last customer. lol
    Good rule OP def did a creampie cleanup.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My story is totally unrelated, but i thought i share it with you anyway.
    When i was a bit younger, i often see this regular Jap girl, because she is so dirty and kinky, good experience.
    Until she finally revealed one of her dirtiness involved bit of faeces, i stopped seeing her afterwards....

Sometimes, there are walls that can not be broken.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    A bit of urine around the pussy shouldn't stink like rotten fish or be able to stink up the entire room by having sex.

For that to happen, she's either got Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) or a yeast infection. BV is not an STI, it's just a condition that is brought on by a girl having multiple sex partners causing an imbalance in the bacteria population of her pussy. The smell from this is extremely "fishy" and defo will fill up an entire room with the same odour.

Yeast infection is an STI. I haven't personally experienced the smell from this but I gather from research that the smell would be ry different from what you get with BV.

The BV smell is unmistakeable. It's a very "blunt" pong that really hits you in the face. Fishy, but doesn't smell 100% like fish at the same time. It's just a very undesirable smell in general!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast