Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DATY

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I very rarely eat working girls pussy but love eating pussy in general just hear stories of guys barebacking girls I just couldn't eat another man's jis

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Shaved pussy love to eat with some chocolate sauce but sometimes icecream and then taken her from behind with a few ice cubes inside her

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoush View Post
    I very rarely eat working girls pussy but love eating pussy in general just hear stories of guys barebacking girls I just couldn't eat another man's jis
    Heard this from several punters as the main reason they don't DATY WGs. That they don't want to eat another dude's jizz, bla bla bla.

It always makes me wonder, what exactly do you guys do when you DATY? Do you actually stick your tongue in and try to "eat" what she's got in there?

If this is what you've been doing, sorry to say this bro, that's not how you do DATY. A good technique doesn't even involve any penetration of her pussy by your tongue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    A bit of urine around the pussy shouldn't stink like rotten fish or be able to stink up the entire room by having sex.

For that to happen, she's either got Bacterial Vaginosis (BV) or a yeast infection. BV is not an STI, it's just a condition that is brought on by a girl having multiple sex partners causing an imbalance in the bacteria population of her pussy. The smell from this is extremely "fishy" and defo will fill up an entire room with the same odour.

Yeast infection is an STI. I haven't personally experienced the smell from this but I gather from research that the smell would be ry different from what you get with BV.

The BV smell is unmistakeable. It's a very "blunt" pong that really hits you in the face. Fishy, but doesn't smell 100% like fish at the same time. It's just a very undesirable smell in general!
    Good to know. Maybe it wasn’t pee but what you pointed out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Heard this from several punters as the main reason they don't DATY WGs. That they don't want to eat another dude's jizz, bla bla bla.

It always makes me wonder, what exactly do you guys do when you DATY? Do you actually stick your tongue in and try to "eat" what she's got in there?

If this is what you've been doing, sorry to say this bro, that's not how you do DATY. A good technique doesn't even involve any penetration of her pussy by your tongue.
    lol yeah I wondered this myself. Plenty of WL/ML told me they get nothing from tongue ‘in’ the pussy. It’s all about the nerves on and around the lady dot

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Here are two causes of a fishy smelling vagina and one is an STI. An authoritative source

Bacterial vaginosis (BV): An infection that’s caused by an imbalance in your vagina’s flora. BV is responsible for the fishy smell most commonly associated with unpleasant vaginal odors. The fishy smell may be especially strong after sex. Another common symptom to look out for with BV is a gray or grayish-white discharge

Trichomoniasis: A sexually transmitted infection caused by a parasite. Trich doesn’t always cause symptoms. When it does, it can cause a fishy odor, similar to BV, or a musty smell. Another common symptom of Trich is a greenish-yellow discharge

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bact...obile&ie=UTF-8

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    lol yeah I wondered this myself. Plenty of WL/ML told me they get nothing from tongue ‘in’ the pussy. It’s all about the nerves on and around the lady dot
    Get nothing from tongue in the pussy........they get the cash.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    when faced with a funky smell, it's best to investigate and take appropriate action to address the issue, whether it's something minor or potentially more significant!
    Not worth the herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Funky smell you need a gas mask to go down on her but I would bail & run for it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by earl9122 View Post
    when faced with a funky smell, it's best to investigate and take appropriate action to address the issue, whether it's something minor or potentially more significant!
    Not worth the herpes, gonorrhea and syphilis.
    The terrible smells probably aren't STDs. Just bacterial overgrowth type syndromes as GoldFishMan has already discussed.... Still not nice. The fact they were at work with that would bother me though - what else are they not in tune with??
    ---
    “I've been thinking with my guts since I was fourteen years old, and frankly speaking, between you and me, I have come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains.”
    ― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimci View Post
    Greetings Punters.. Random question, when you DATY, would you still devour and smash it when it smells wee? What would you do if she lock your head in 69 position? Did you have trauma?

Today in one of RnT shop which lack of shower facility in premises, I had such experience. At that moment my dick brain talk more than my usual brain, and yes I still licked it even though with hesitation.

It is very out of ordinary that today the ML allowed me to do 69 and tbh it is my first time to encountered this and its bit traumatic tbh.

Normally I would go down on WL in proper FS which always has shower facility and never smells anything like it. Even though maybe sometimes I smells something old (maybe because the WL I fucked is Milf &#128514

After today scene, I think I need to behave little bit when punting and stay in control of my actions 😁😁
    If you want to have yogurt flavour apply yogurt between the legs.

If you want butter flavour apply butter between the legs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't DATY, but I've noticed the "fishy" smell twice in the past with 2 different Thai girls (from changing positions), I haven't noticed such smell with any of the Chinese/Japanese WLs...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Those smelly Thai girls probably not washing their pussies, the Chinese ones I know I've not encountered fish smell yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe somewhat of a common occurrence. The smelly experiences I had was also with Thai or southeast Asian background. 🤔 what’s going on in that region? Is it the humidity? Diet?

Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I don't DATY, but I've noticed the "fishy" smell twice in the past with 2 different Thai girls (from changing positions), I haven't noticed such smell with any of the Chinese/Japanese WLs...
    Maybe too much fish sauce in the pad see ew, bro...

Quote Originally Posted by abovetherim View Post
    Maybe somewhat of a common occurrence. The smelly experiences I had was also with Thai or southeast Asian background. 🤔 what’s going on in that region? Is it the humidity? Diet?
    Gotta be the fish sauce, bruh...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don't go down on a Japanese lady after she just ate sushi

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's important to prioritize mutual comfort, respect, and consent during intimate moments. If you encounter any unusual odors or concerns during intimate activities, open communication with your partner is key.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Telling a woman her pussy stinks? You go first!

I would do it if she kept pushing it at me. I once did with an exGF. Turned out she had BV. Probably because she was cheating on her BF with me!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast