Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amy I felt really dirty afterwards but hey 160 per hour lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Amy I felt really dirty afterwards but hey 160 per hour lol

Errr so I decided to try 533 just to see how a 160 shop compare. I should of set my expectations low given some of the ARs are like from years ago and also it's 160 per hour lol. My god, I did not prepare myself for what I've just experienced.

Anyways decided to do a walk in. Pressed the buzzer and a old skinny mamasan welcomed me in and asked if I had a booking. Said no and basically never got a choice and was pushed a lady called Amy.

Anyways took me wayyy out the back to this under construction structure. The doors don't lock. She told me to shower and said the girl is waiting behind this makeshift blanket hung over this attached string or beam.

The floor of this structure is still concrete and the shower had mold on the floor. The shower head is perpetually hanging down meaning if you want to wash you have to prop it up and the shower gel smelt off.

Anyways did a quick wash and got behind the curtain and Amy greeted me. Friendly but definitely quite old and overweight. Spent a bit of time unlocking her bag of stuff before stripping and joining me. Kept her undies on whilst she blew me which was ok but definitely couldn't get into it as she's not very pretty. After a while she asked if I wanted sex and I'm not sure she finally stripped off her undies and jumped on top tried to feel her tits while this was happening but couldn't tell where the folds of her skin starts and tits end. After a bit of CG I decided to do mish and then doggy. At this point the pussy was giving off this strange smell that basically got me soft. I tried to be polite and said I was tired. She tried to give me a handjob and then I got her to cat bath me to finish. She's a nice enough lady and tried her best but my god I felt dirty after having stuck my dick in her. I thanked the heavens for the invention of condoms and that there's a barrier between my dick and her pussy.

I couldn't look her in the face the whole session as I knew I would lose my erection fast. Took a quick wash, got dressed and left quickly. Would I go back probably not. Could I complain for $160 shop? Probably not. The price point definitely matches the girls, the venue and overall ambience. Left feeling dirty both physically and mentally. Got really worried I'd get tinia or something from the shower floor alone.

Still a better experience than 161 Chatswood though lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing information brother Meng
    Hygiene is another consideration other than service lady for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Errr so I decided to try 533 just to see how a 160 shop compare. I should of set my expectations low given some of the ARs are like from years ago and also it's 160 per hour lol. My god, I did not prepare myself for what I've just experienced.

Anyways decided to do a walk in. Pressed the buzzer and a old skinny mamasan welcomed me in and asked if I had a booking. Said no and basically never got a choice and was pushed a lady called Amy.

Anyways took me wayyy out the back to this under construction structure. The doors don't lock. She told me to shower and said the girl is waiting behind this makeshift blanket hung over this attached string or beam.

The floor of this structure is still concrete and the shower had mold on the floor. The shower head is perpetually hanging down meaning if you want to wash you have to prop it up and the shower gel smelt off.

Anyways did a quick wash and got behind the curtain and Amy greeted me. Friendly but definitely quite old and overweight. Spent a bit of time unlocking her bag of stuff before stripping and joining me. Kept her undies on whilst she blew me which was ok but definitely couldn't get into it as she's not very pretty. After a while she asked if I wanted sex and I'm not sure she finally stripped off her undies and jumped on top tried to feel her tits while this was happening but couldn't tell where the folds of her skin starts and tits end. After a bit of CG I decided to do mish and then doggy. At this point the pussy was giving off this strange smell that basically got me soft. I tried to be polite and said I was tired. She tried to give me a handjob and then I got her to cat bath me to finish. She's a nice enough lady and tried her best but my god I felt dirty after having stuck my dick in her. I thanked the heavens for the invention of condoms and that there's a barrier between my dick and her pussy.

I couldn't look her in the face the whole session as I knew I would lose my erection fast. Took a quick wash, got dressed and left quickly. Would I go back probably not. Could I complain for $160 shop? Probably not. The price point definitely matches the girls, the venue and overall ambience. Left feeling dirty both physically and mentally. Got really worried I'd get tinia or something from the shower floor alone.

Still a better experience than 161 Chatswood though lol.
    Good AR but I would have done a runner, no wonder she was hiding behind the curtain. Strange smell from pussy yikes. I don't know how you managed to get it hard enough to pound her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Brother Meng - I usually don't comment on dud reviews, but what a story. You're obviously a forum legend and a trooper. Sir I salute you. You had staying power after a mouldy floor AND off smelling shower gel? Add to that a saggy old hag where you didn't know where the folds finish and her boobs start? haha! Sounded like a halloween came 1 month early !!

Sir, you have my respect and I sincerely wish you luck on your next punt. You've had quite a rough run lately.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Brother Meng - I usually don't comment on dud reviews, but what a story. You're obviously a forum legend and a trooper. Sir I salute you. You had staying power after a mouldy floor AND off smelling shower gel? Add to that a saggy old hag where you didn't know where the folds finish and her boobs start? haha! Sounded like a halloween came 1 month early !!

Sir, you have my respect and I sincerely wish you luck on your next punt. You've had quite a rough run lately.
    Bro. When I got back home I took a one hour shower and then got into foetal position and questioned why the filth won't come off.

It's like in a movie when you get into a traumatic experience.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro Meng
    Thank you for a great AR

At 533, would you recommend the punter hold onto their cash until they are shown who they are paying to have sex with?
    This is business and even $160 can pay for a weeks worth of groceries
    You are way too trusting and you werent prepared for what $160 and a no-choice punt means in 2023

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    When the "never give up" attitude hits hard...
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro this is a kamikaze trip.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn bro,

First time there and you got the very best girl and the very best room!!

You must know people! How did you jump the queue?

LMAO

You should have seen it before it was renovated. Did you get hot water in the shower?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amy I felt really dirty afterwards but hey 160 per hour lol

WM,

Are you serious?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to frequent this shop.. those were the dark days lol. There were some gems even at such a shop but I’m never setting my foot at that shop again!

The days of going for a 1 hour root with 1 girl at 533 are long gone. You got that room, for want of a better word, because the other 3 rooms were in use, possibly the WLs waiting room as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had the exact same experience at a different shop 15 years ago. No mattet how hard i try to forget it's imprinted in my memory. Alcohol and drugs doesn't help. I tried.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    The days of going for a 1 hour root with 1 girl at 533 are long gone. You got that room, for want of a better word, because the other 3 rooms were in use, possibly the WLs waiting room as well.
    Hahaha. Bro!! You seem to know exactly which room I'm talking about lol. Got still feel a little dirty at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hahaha. Bro!! You seem to know exactly which room I'm talking about lol. Got still feel a little dirty at the moment.
    yeah, up the stairs to the right. Used to be 2 rooms and a combined laundry/storeroom/shower that you would use if you were allocated one of those rooms. Think the council made them close off those rooms a few years ago, but they still sneak the odd customer in there when it's busy.

533 is definitely an acquired taste. I am sure there are plenty of lurkers on here that are regulars but wouldn't share what goes on there, especially on this PG forum, I know I am reluctant to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomPunter View Post
    WM,

Are you serious?
    Lol OP information didn’t sounds great imho
    Hygiene is the biggest concern

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    yeah, up the stairs to the right. Used to be 2 rooms and a combined laundry/storeroom/shower that you would use if you were allocated one of those rooms. Think the council made them close off those rooms a few years ago, but they still sneak the odd customer in there when it's busy.

533 is definitely an acquired taste. I am sure there are plenty of lurkers on here that are regulars but wouldn't share what goes on there, especially on this PG forum, I know I am reluctant to.
    Bro I can't believe I got taken into that building. It is exactly as you described. Hopefully there's no asbestos or stuff that I might of breathed in.

Fuck me dead lol. Are all the brothels and RnT along North Sydney to Chatswood dodgy as fuck?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can’t believe you’ve only just gone here in your long punting career ha ha. When are you heading to Bellevue??

I only seem to go later in the evening but even then it’s pretty busy, I’ve been out in the staff room but never that room!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol frankly I'm surprised you visited a "budget" shop seeing all your ARs are mostly ginza/n5m or privates, but hey kudos for trying, gotta experience them all right? =P glad you handled it politely and professionally, respect, other punters may've thrown a tantrum and fuked outta there lmao...gotta keep in mind it is a budget shop afterall.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Lol frankly I'm surprised you visited a "budget" shop seeing all your ARs are mostly ginza/n5m or privates, but hey kudos for trying, gotta experience them all right? =P glad you handled it politely and professionally, respect, other punters may've thrown a tantrum and fuked outta there lmao...gotta keep in mind it is a budget shop afterall.
    Bro. After 161 I thought I'd try a few other shops between north Sydney and Chatswood. There's quite a few and if these two are any to go by then they're all shit.

I saw Dior at Ginza last Friday just haven't had time to do a AR and the experience at 533 took precedence in terms of writing about it lol. It's etched in my mind hahaha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast